We tried to call you last night.
我们昨晚试图打电♥话♥连络你
He was here last night? Of course.
他昨晚来过这里? 没错
I’m sorry, your mother.
我很遗憾 你母亲
She had a sudden cardiac arrest.We did everything we could.
昨晚突然心脏衰竭 我们尽力救治
She was just too frail.
可惜回天乏术
Her things.
这是她的东西
Excuse me.
对不起
May we see the body? Yes. Of course.
可以看她的遗容吗? 当然可以
Take it easy, Jake.
杰克 别激动
You want her to die? Do you?
你要她死吗? 你要吗?
Your gun, drop it.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
把枪放下
Good.
很好
You’re not so smart.
显然你不够聪明
You never saw me coming.
你不会再看到我走进来
This is it, Jake.
杰克 一切都结束了
You’re going to die.
你死定了
So, what’s the matter, Jake?
杰克 怎么了?
No smart comeback?
没想到我会回来吧?
No reporters to joke with?
记者不在场 真无趣
He’s not your family.
他不是你的家人
He doesn’t care about you.
他不在乎你
But I do. That’s why I want you with me.
但我在乎你 所以我要你跟我一起
I have an idea.
我有个想法
You’re gonna kill him.
你去杀了他
Do it.
杀了他
Finish him.
把他干掉
No.

That’s why you’re going to die with him.
那你就得跟他一起死
And they’ll think you are me.
他们以为你就是我
You are a bad boy, Luc Savard.
卢克·沙佛德 你是个坏孩子
What did you say?
你说什么?
You are a bad boy, Luc Savard.
卢克·沙佛德 你是个坏孩子
You killed Mama.
你杀了妈妈
That’s right. And so what? It felt good.
是 那又怎么样? 感觉不坏啊
You bitch!
你这个妓♥女♥
Okay. You’re gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Don’t move. I’ll be back.
别动 我马上回来
There he is!
你要做什么?
Where is he? He’s down there.
他在哪里? 他下去那边了
Damn!
我的天啊
Not bad for a mama’s boy?
嘿 妈妈的好孩子
Should I call the news now or later?
现在可以称为一则新闻了吗? 还是稍后呢?
Stop it.
住手
If you kill me, you kill yourself.
如果你杀了我 也就毁了你自己
The safety, Luc Savard.
卢克·沙佛德 保险锁没打开
What makes you think you can take me?
为什么你能感应到我?
I can read your mind.
我可以看穿你的心思
Look at me. Come on, buddy.
看着我 醒醒 复♥制♥人
Look at me. Jake.
看着我 杰克
My family’s gone.
我的家人都死了
He’s not your family.
他不是你的家人
I’m your family. I’m your family now.
现在我是你的家人了
Jake, I see rain
杰克 我看见雨了
in my eyes.
在我眼睛里
I see rain.
我看见雨了
Open up!
开门
Open the door!
把门打开
Open the goddamn door!
把该死的门打开!
Well, the only ones who made it were the corpses in the fridge drawers.
唯一能辨认的是冰柜里的尸体
I expect a full report.
我要一份完整的报告
Danny, you may be in first but l’m better than you.
丹尼 你或许名列第一 但我比你更棒
No.
才不是呢
No, I’m in first. Who’s the best?
不 我名列第一 但是谁最优秀呢?
Me!
是我
Did you see the deliveryman? No.
你看到送信人了吗? 没有
Let’s go get it.
我们去拿信吧
He likes rain.
他喜欢雨
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I knew you’d come back.
我就知道你会回来
Let’s get out of here. Let’s go.
我们离开这里吧 走吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!