And over here, we have the dining room.lt’s perfect for entertaining.
这里是餐厅 很适合款待宾客
What line of work did you say you were in?
您说您是从事哪一行的?
I was in law enforcement.
我是干警♥察♥的
That’s right. You’re that TV cop. The Torch case.
没错 你是电视上的那位警♥察♥ 你在侦办一起凶杀案
I feel so much better.
真的是太好了
You know the history of the house? Yes, l do.
你知道这座房♥子的历史吗? 我知道
You know, it’s such a shame because most people can never get past it.
真是太可异了 许多人都无法摆脱过去的阴影
Way below market value.
但这栋房♥子真的是物超所值
Is he okay? Could you give us a minute, please?
他没事吧? 你能让我们独处一下吗?
Absolutely.
当然可以
Let’s go.
走吧
Walk.
走路
Let’s go.
走吧 快
What do you remember?
你想起什么来了?
What? What is it? What do you see?
什么? 你想到了什么?
Has he been here before? ln another life.
他以前来过这里吗? 是另外一个人来过
Let’s go.
走吧
I don’t want to go home.I want to go to the park! Now!
我不想回家 我想去公园
Johnny, stop it! You’re a bad boy.
强尼 住口 你是个坏孩子
Good. How you doing, kiddo?
好 孩子 你还好吧?
Come on! Jump up!
跳上来 来吧
Up you go!
跳上来
How you doing? You’ve been a good boy?
你是个好孩子吗?
Up you go!
跳上来
How’s things going? Good! Mommy’s making your favourite.
一切都还好吧? 很好 妈妈在做你最喜欢吃的菜
I like that.
真的是太好了
Go give Mommy a hug for me. Go!
去帮我抱抱你妈妈 快去
Be good.
要乖一点
Danny, go on upstairs, okay?And take Scout with you.
丹尼 到楼上去好吗 让小康陪你去?
Okay? Scout, come!
好吗? 小康 来吧
Come on.
来吧
Sit. Down.
坐下
You want to tell me what the hell is going on?
你想告诉我这是怎么回事?
Classified. If l told you I’d have to kill you.
这是机密如果我告诉你 就得杀了你
That’s not funny.
事情非同小可
Sorry,I know. Listen,I need your help.
抱歉 我知道 听着 我需要你的帮助
I’ve got to get a rendering of this guy as soon as possible.
我需尽快找地方安置这家伙
I’m not going to do that for you.
我不会帮你这个忙的
That’s against department policy.Remember?
我得遵守规定 没忘记吧?
That’s why it’s considered a favour.
所以我才会来求你帮忙
That’s gross! Don’t eat that!
喔 好恶心 那不能吃!
That’s for doggies. Here. Try this.
那是给狗吃的 拿去 吃吃看
Want some more?
还要吗?
You’re supposed to say, Thank you.
你该说 谢谢
What happened?
怎么了?
Baby, what happened?
宝贝 发生什么事了?
Come here. Get up!
到这来 起来!
You son of a bitch!What did you do to him?
你这混♥蛋♥ 你对他做了什么?
Scout hit me in the tooth.
小康咬我的舌头
It was Scout? Wait a second.
小康? 等一下 杰克
Stop! lt wasn’t him.
杰克 住手 不是他干的
Scout knocked his tooth out.It was the dog. It wasn’t him.
小康咬伤他的舌头 是狗干的 不是他干的
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I kicked the shit out of him.Honest mistake.
我踢了他几脚 一场误会而已
It’s been 18 hours. You’ve gone AWOL,let him attack my men
杰克 已过了18个钟头 你带他逃跑 要他攻击我的人
and now you’re telling me you’ve mistreated my replicant?
现在你还告诉我虐待我的复♥制♥人?
Perhaps l made an error in judgment. Perhaps you did.
或许是我判断错误 或许你说得对
Perhaps you should take your experiment and go. I don’t need your shit.
或许你该把你的实验品带走 我才不需要你的混♥蛋♥
After what the Torch said to you,I thought you’d really want to nail him.
杀人犯和你说话后打算如何? 我以为你想逮住他
How do you know what he said to me?
你怎么知道他是怎么说我的?
You got my place wired, is that it?
你窃听我的电♥话♥ 是吗?
How did you know where we were today?
你怎么知道我们今天在哪里?
You tracking us, too?
你也在追踪我们?
You think we’d let you out with the future of our national security
你想我们会在不了解你的状况下
without knowing everything about you?
把国♥家♥安♥全♥机密交给你吗?
I expect a report every 12 hours.
每隔12小时你要向我报告一次
No exceptions.
不准有例外状况
Is that you? Yeah, it’s me, Mom.
杰克 是你吗? 对啊 妈 是我
Get your clothes off.
把衣服脱掉
That’s it. Good. Stay!
对 好 不要动
Not in the car. Too obvious.
一定不在车内 那太明显了
Let’s see.
让我看看你的牙齿
Internal, is that it? Open up.
在嘴里 对吗? 张大一点
Internal tracking device.They think they’re real smart.
内置追踪器 他们自以为聪明
Internal. Smart, isn’t it?
放在嘴里 真聪明不是吗?
It’s okay. Calm down.
没事 冷静
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I’m working, Ma.
妈 我在工作
It’s okay. It’s not what you think.
没事 事情不是像你想像那样
Let’s go, Ma.
妈 我们出去
Jacob!
杰克
What? That man was beaten up.
什么事? 那个人被打得满身是伤
Ma, you don’t even know the guy, okay.
妈 你根本不认识他
Wait a minute! I’m talking about you.
杰克 等一下 我说的是你
What is the matter with you? What has happened?
你到底是怎么了? 发生了什么事?
What’s wrong with you? Why are you treating people like that?
你是怎么了? 你为什么要那样子对他?
Mom, stop. Please.
妈 拜托别说了
Okay. But remember one thing:
好吧 但是你给我记住一件事
If you treat people like criminals,that is exactly what they will become.
如果你把别人当成罪犯看待 他们早晚会变成罪犯的
Your dinner’s in the fridge.I’m going home.
你的晚餐在冰箱里 我回家了
Thank you.
谢谢
I can’t take it!
我无法忍♥耐了
You have ruined my life.
你毁了我的一生
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Bad boy!
坏孩子
You must be punished!
你得接受惩罚
You’re a bad mother.
你是个坏母亲
Hey, you all right?
嘿 你没事吧?
Leave her alone!
放开她
Easy, man.
别激动 兄弟
Thanks for the favour.I owe you one now.
谢谢帮忙 我欠你一次
Forget about it.
算了吧
Right here. Stay.
看这里 不要动
Okay, let’s see what you remember.
好 我们来看看你还记得什么
How about this one?
这个如何?
Remember that one?
还记得那个吗?
Come on, talk to me.
快跟我说
The picture’s scanned. Make it snappy, all right?
开始扫描照片了 快一点 好吗?
Sit down. Go on, sit.
坐下 快坐下
Edward Garrotte.
爱德华·沙佛德
Outstandinglmmigrated from South Africa, 1995
显赫人物 1995年由南非移入
Captain, how’s the market? Jake?
警长 盘价情况还好吧? 杰克?
Well, oil prices are down.
石油价格下滑
What the hell are you doing here?
你回这里来做什么?
I was just cleaning up some files.All done now.
我只是清掉一些档案 全部清完了
Are you jerking me around? No, got to go.
你在开我玩笑? 不 我得走了
You’re jerking me?
你在开我玩笑?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Stay.
待在这
Let’s go.
走吧
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Next victim.
下一位受害者
Keep it.
拿去
Jake, we have an illegal entry.
杰克 我们是非法侵入民房♥
This is one sick puppy.
真是丧心病狂
The Torch. You got him.
凶手 你抓到他了
That’s him in the car. No. I’ll explain later.
就坐在你车子里 不是这样 我稍后再解释
Jake,I’ve got to call this one in.
杰克 我得通知总部
back off!
退后!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!