911. Please identify yourself.
这里是911 请表明身份
There’s a man in my house.
有个男人在我家
I have a baby. He’s going to kill us.
家里还有个宝宝 他要杀我们
Who’s in the house, ma’am?Ma’am, stay with me.
女士 谁在你家? 女士 别挂电♥话♥
Please, hurry!
求求你 快一点
God, he’s coming!
天啊 他要进来了
He’s coming.
他要进来了
Possible homicide in progress.Mother and infant.
鲍威尔街有一位母亲和她的宝宝有被杀害的危险
Dispatch all vehicles in the area.Ma’am,stay with me.
在附近的小组请赶往处理 女士 请不要挂掉电♥话♥
No! No!
不! 不
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样对待我?
You’re a bad mother.
你是个坏母亲
Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop
摇啊摇 摇到树梢
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
待风起 摇篮摇啊摇
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall
树枝一折断 摇篮即落地
And down will come baby Cradle and all
宝贝 摇篮和所有一切都将归于尘土
Let me finish your nightmare, kid.
孩子 让我结束这场恶梦吧
What’s your status? ls SWAT here yet?
你们情况如何? SWAT来了吗?
Secure your perimeter.
把这个地方看好
What are you waiting for? SWAT team.
你们还在等什么? 等SWAT小组
They’ll be all night. Take the stairs.
他们会待上整晚的 看着楼梯
We’ve got smoke in here.
电梯这里发现有烟
It’s him.
是他
Go!
上
Don’t shoot, please!
拜托 不要开枪
Is anybody else in there? No!
有看到陌生人吗 没有
Get them downstairs! Go!
克里斯 快下楼看看
Get them out! Check it!
去 快点 去看看
We’ve got to wait for the fire trucks. Absolutely. Shit!
杰克 我们该等消防队来 当然 混♥蛋♥
Get those windows open. Go on!
去把窗户打开 快去
Come on! Move it!
快 动作快点
Come on, baby!
孩子 来吧
Go!
走!
Come on, baby.
孩子 来吧
I’m okay. Get out of here!
我没事 快离开这里
What in hell are you doing?
等一下 你在干什么
It’s okay.
没事了
Take the baby. Get him to the hospital.Make sure he’s okay.
快把孩子送去医院 确定是否没事
Suspect is a white male,heading north on Hauser on foot
嫌犯是男性白种人 正由豪瑟街往北走去
wearing a black leather coat.
穿黑色毛外套
Hold it there!
停车
Stop the bus! Open up!
巴士快停车 把门打开
What’s going on? Sorry, folks.
怎么了? 各位 对不起
Just a routine check.Nothing to be alarmed about.
只是例行检查而已 没什么大不了
What’s going on?
发生什么事了?
Sorry for the inconvenience.
抱歉 打扰各位了
Everybody up! Against the window.Don’t look at me!
大家都站起来 面向窗户 别看我
Freeze!
不要动
Be afraid, Jake.
杰克 害怕了吧
Be very afraid.
很害怕吧
Almost had him. l had him!
我差点就抓到他了 真的
Well, that’s not your problem anymore.
是啊 现在他不是你的问题了
As of an hour ago, you’re officially retired.
你在一个小时前就退休了
I know.
我知道
When they find the car they should check for blood.
一旦找到车子 查血迹会查个水落石出
Shut up, okay. lt’s not your case anymore.
闭嘴好吗 这不再是你的案子了
I popped him one. Check for blood.
我曾办过这个案子 我很关心能否破案
You just couldn’t leave quietly, huh?
你就是不肯罢手 对吧?
You know,I wanted one last inspiring lecture from you.
霍尔 我不需要你来帮我发表光荣的退休演说
Ten years, you’ve heard them all.
十年来你全听他们的
A lot of good it’s done. But, before you go,
你还是对我那么凶 但在你离开前
the feds are here. They want to talk.
联邦政♥府♥人员在现场 他们想跟你谈谈
To me? Of course, they do.
跟我谈? 他们当然想谈罗
Gentlemen.
你好
Stan Reisman. How are you? Fine. What do you want?
杰克 我是唐莱兹曼 你好吗? 我很好 你们想干嘛?
I understand you’re leaving the force. That’s right.
我知道你要退休了 没错
We’d like to offer you a job. No, thanks. Don’t need one.
我们想提供你一份工作 不 谢了 我不需要
We can help you catch him.He will kill again.
我们能帮你抓到他 他会再度行凶的
Last night,the Torch claimed his 11th victim.
昨晚有第十一名受害者遇害
This elusive serial killer has remained at large
这位恐怖的连续杀人犯
for over three years,preying on mothers
已经横行三年
throughout the Seattle area.
专门威胁西雅图地区的母亲
Detective Jake Riley who has headed up the case had this to say about the Torch.
杰克·莱利警探曾经侦办过本案 应该挺身出来说明本案
How’s it to be leaving with the Torch case unsolved?
为什么凶手要折磨受害者?
No comment.
我不予置评
Has he called you? No comment.
杰克 他打电♥话♥给你了吗? 不予置评
Is this brilliant killer the reason you’re quitting?
你是因为这位聪明的杀人犯而退休?
I’m retiring for personal reasons. It’s got nothing to do with it.
我因个人因素申请退休 本案无可奉告
Come on. Give us something. I’ll give you something.
杰克 少来了 好吧 我告诉你们一件事
Our big bad bogeyman is nothing more than a bed-wetting mama’s boy.
事实证明 喜欢杀人的大混♥蛋♥只是一个讨厌妈妈的小鬼
That’right
没错 他就是这样的人
Pathetic really. Just a sick pervert.Is that enough for you?
他是个变♥态♥的精神病患者 这样够了吧
Did you get that? Did we get that?
你们都录下来了吗? 录下来了吗?
Did you get that?
你们都录下来了吗?
Darling, telephone for you. Oh, thanks, Mom.
亲爱的杰克 你的电♥话♥ 谢谢您
Yeah?
喂
That was a nasty thing you said about me on TV.
杰克 你昨晚在电视上提到我的事可不是玩笑话
Oh, yeah? You’re just a little too sensitive.
是吗? 你太敏感了
I don’t want you calling me anymore.I’m retired.
你给听我着 别再打电♥话♥给我 我已经退休了
You can quit, but you’ll never get rid of me.
你可以退休 但你永远抓不到我
I’m too smart.
我太聪明了
Yeah, Mommy must be proud of her little psycho.
是啊 你妈会以你这个疯子为荣
Stop it. Look at yourself.
杰克 别说了 看看你自己
Three years trying to catch me.But you failed.You’re a bad cop.
你花了三年时间想抓我却徒劳无功 你是个坏警♥察♥
Do you think quitting would stop me?
你以为你退休就能阻止我吗?
I’m going to keep on killing, asshole.
我会继续杀人的
You’re a real loser. Fuck you, you fucking prick!
你是个真正的失败者 去你的 你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna track you down like a fucking dog!
我会像疯狗一样去追捕你
You understand, you son of a bitch?
你心知肚明 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Fuck you
去你的
Fuck you, too, Jake.
杰克 我也去你的
It’s always the same M.O. with slight variations.
受害者的背景几乎都一样
Single mother.Mole.Burns them postmortem.
全是单亲母亲 都是被烧死的
We’ve got partial prints.Trace evidence.Blood type, even.
我们采集到部份指纹 甚至凶手的轮廓跟血型
But still no Torch. No shit.
但还是毫无头绪 不会吧
Tell me something I don’t know.
说点我不知道的吧
We fed enormous amounts of data on the Torch
我们将杀人凶手的资料
into our ViCAP supercomputer.We’ve come up with a white male.
输入到超级电脑里 发现凶手是白种男性
Thirties. Very physical.
三十多岁 非常健壮
Step up to the mark.
站在屏幕前
Welcome, Jacob Riley.
杰克·莱利 欢迎您
The Martucci slayings, a year ago
一年前的玛特西凶杀案里
We found a hair follicle belonging to him.It was enough for a DNA imprint.
我们找到一根他的毛发 用来复♥制♥DNA足足有余
Take a closer look.
拉近看看
Okay. So this is a clone of the killer? A replicant.
好吧 这是凶手复♥制♥人 一点都没错
God created man in six days.We took longer.
上帝花了六天创造出人类 我们则花更长时间做出复♥制♥人
Since when is the FBl We’re not FBl.
FBI从什么时候开始 我们不是FBI
We’re National Security Force.
我们是国安局的人
We really don’t care about your serial killer.
我们不在乎什么连续杀人犯
Originally, this was developed for national security. Counter-terrorism.
基本上此事牵涉到国♥家♥安♥全♥ 恐♥怖♥份♥子♥才是我们的目标
Today’s intelligence has failed to weed out terrorists.
当今情报系统无法找出这些恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Okay. Go on.
好吧 我懂了
Our goal is to create replicants that can lead us to them.
我们要创造复♥制♥人 帮我们找到元凶
I understand.
我懂了
He’s not a terrorist, though.
但他不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
No. But the behaviour patterns are similar.
对 但行为模式很相似
So, why me?
那么 为什么找我?
Because he picked you.
因为他挑上了你
What do you mean he picked me?
你说他挑上了我是什么意思?
When he’s ready you’ll take custody.You’ll care for him.
当他准备好后会交给你看管 你负责照顾他