那个是什么
What the fuck is that?
你是犹太人
Are you a Jew?
是的
Yeah.
你是一个犹太人
You’re a Jew?
到底是怎么回事
What the fuck’s going on here?
对不起 我
I’m sorry, I…
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down.
拜托 让我走吧
Please, let me go.
你到底在我家干吗
What the fuck are you doing in my house?
我搞错了 你父亲不是我要找的人
I made a mistake. Your father is the wrong man.
我父亲
My father?
你说你是我父亲的朋友
You said you were a friend of my dad.
你骗我
You lied to me.
-我没有说谎 我没有说谎 -去死吧
-I did not lie. I did not lie! -Jesus fucking Christ.
你说你是我父亲的朋友 你到我家里
You said you were a friend of my dad, you come into my house
还喝我的威士忌
and you drink my fucking whiskey,
而是一个肮脏的犹太人
and you’re a dirty fucking Jew.
伊娃 闭上你的狗嘴
Eva, shut the fuck up!
别吼了 求你了 别再吼了 我走
Stop yelling! Please, stop yelling! I will go.
你给我坐下
Sit the fuck down!
你现在立刻回答我的问题
You gotta answer some questions right fucking now!
该死 你是尿在了我的沙发上吗
Holy shit! Did you just piss on my couch?
-对不起 我很抱歉 -去死吧
-I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. -What the fuck?
别再叫了
Stop yelling!
伊娃 闭嘴
Eva, shut the fuck up!
你是在命令我吗 犹太人
Are you giving me a fucking order, Jew?
伊娃 我让你闭嘴 你知道
Eva, I said, “Shut the fuck up!” You know…
如果我父亲知道有一个犹太人在他家
you know what my dad would say if he knew a fucking Jew
你知道他会说什么吗
was in his house, huh?
他会说”希♥特♥勒♥万岁”
He would say, “Heil fucking Hitler.”
没错 那就是他会说的
That’s what he’d say. Yeah.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 希♥特♥勒♥万岁 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil fucking Hitler! Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁 希♥特♥勒♥万岁 你这该死的犹太人
Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler, you fucking Jew!
伊娃 该死的 给我安静
Eva, goddamn it, shut the fuck up!
闭嘴 你有什么问题啊
Shut up! What’s your problem?
哈 闭嘴
Huh? Shut up!
停下 伊娃 安静
Stop it! Eva, quiet!
伊娃
Eva!
该死 闭嘴 闭嘴 安静
Damn it, shut up! Shut up, damn it! Quiet!
伊娃 冷静下来
Eva, settle down.
你想要去见见活生生的犹太人吗
You want to meet a real life fucking Jew?
哈 是吗
Huh? Huh?
哈 去抓他吧
Huh? Go get him.

Ah!
见鬼
What the…
你这该死的犹太人
You fucking kike!
该死的
You fucking…
这是约翰·库兰德
You’ve reached John Kurlander.
请留言吧 如果有急事 打我的手♥机♥
Leave me a message. Or if it’s an emergency, call my cell phone.
露丝
Ruth?
约翰 你在哪 你已经晚了半个小时了
Where you at, John? You’re a half hour late
我不能整个早上都帮你掩护
and I can’t cover your ass all morning.
-我发誓 你最好是出车祸了 -你在说什么
-I swear, you best be having car trouble… -What are you saying?
我的天啊
My God.

Oh…
你好
Hello.
-马♥克♥思♥ 我是泽夫 -你去哪了
-Max, it’s Zev. -Where have you been?
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
现在是最难的部分了 你必须报♥警♥
Now is the hardest part. You must call the police.
-你必须 -不 不是的
-You must… -No, no!
他不是我们要找的人
He was not the man we are looking for.
-那是谁 -一个年轻很多的男人
-Who was he? -It was a much younger man.
我 在一个箱子上看到了他的名字
I, uh… I saw his name on a box.
他叫做约翰·库兰德
It was John Kurlander.
他是一个纳粹
He is a Nazi.
-你怎么知道的 -有很多纳粹的东西
-How do you know this? -There were many Nazi things
-在房♥间里 有很多东西 -哦
-in the house. Many things. -Oh.
这不是我们的初衷
This is not what we set out to do.
泽夫
Zev.
你还想继续吗
Do you want to continue?
我想 我必须完成
Yes, I must finish.
我必须
I must.
毕竟 那是杀了我们全家的人
After all, this is the man who killed our families.
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth!

Hello.
我是
Yes.
哦 我的天啊 谢谢你 太感谢你了
Oh, my God. Thank you. Thank you so much.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
不 他有痴呆
No, he has dementia. Mm-hmm.
不好意思 额
I’m sorry. Uh…
你是从哪里打来的 我马上过去
Where are you calling from? I can be there right away.
里诺纪念医院
Reno Memorial Hospital?
-里诺 内华达州 -里诺
-Reno, Nevada? -Reno?
我可以跟我父亲讲话吗
Is it possible that I could speak with my father?
好的 谢谢 非常感谢你
Yeah, thank you. Thank you very much.
伙计们 我要打喷嚏了
Guys, I gotta sneeze.

Hello.
哦 你好啊 查尔斯
Oh, hello, Charles.
是啊 哦 我很好 别担心
Yeah. Yeah, no, I’m fine. I’m fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我叫医生别去打扰你
I told the doctors not to bother you.
请别担心我了
Please, don’t you worry about me.
哦 不 不用的 你别来医院
No. No. No. Don’t you come to the hospital.
你母亲会来接我的
Your mother will pick me up.
你跟她一起来
Maybe you come with her, huh?
对啊 我很好 没事的 嗯 好的 再见
Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Goodbye. Goodbye.
你喜欢卡♥通♥
Do you like cartoons?
我喜欢迪士尼频道
I like Disney Channel.
-米老鼠吗 -不是 我喜欢飞哥与小佛
-Mickey Mouse? -No. I like Phineas and Ferb.
我没听说过他们
I never heard of them.
莫利 我马上回来
I’ll be right back, Molly.
你快做你的功课吧
You finish your homework please.
-你叫莫利 -莫利·伊丽莎白
-Your name is Molly? -Molly Elizabeth.
你喜欢糖果吗 莫利·伊丽莎白
Do you like sweets, Molly Elizabeth?
好的 额
Well, uh…
我想我的大衣口袋里有一些硬糖
I think there are some caramels in my coat pocket.
我随时都准备着 好给我孙子们的
I always keep some there for my grandchildren.
我找不到
I can’t find any.
好吧 我妻子来的时候会带一些的
Well, my wife will bring some when she comes.
-你是泽夫吗 -是的
-Are you Zev? -Yes.
我能看你的信吗
Can I open your letter?
-哇 你真有钱 -什么
-Whoa, you’re rich! -What?
谁是马♥克♥思♥
Who’s Max?
马♥克♥思♥
Max?
我不清楚
I’m not sure.
等等 要不然你把信读给我听吧
Wait. Why don’t you read the letter to me out loud?
泽夫 有些事令人难以接受 可你得知道
“Zev, there are some difficult things you must know.”
首先 露丝已经过世了
“Firstly, Ruth has passed away.”
她得了癌症
“She had cancer.”
她爱你 在她最后的时刻
“She loved you and you were with her,
你陪在她身边 握着她的手
holding her hand, at the end.”
其次 你患有痴呆症
“Secondly, you have dementia.”
最近你变得健忘了
“Recently you have been forgetting many things.”
那很正常 老年人总是爱忘事
That’s normal. Old people always forget things.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你我有着相似的经历
“You and I have a similar history.”
我们都是奥斯维辛
“We are both Auschwitz…”
-奥斯维辛 奥斯维辛 -奥斯维辛的幸存者
-Auschwitz. Auschwitz. -“Auschwitz survivors.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!