太黑了 我看不
It’s dark in here. I can’t…
看不清楚
I can’t see.
-你好 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
请问鲁迪·库兰德在家吗
Is Rudy Kurlander home?
在家 他在楼下
Yeah. He is downstairs.
你是
Are you…
鲁迪·库兰德
Rudy Kurlander?

Yes.
我是鲁迪·库兰德
I’m Rudy Kurlander.
你是
Who are you?
你可以 呃
Can you, uh…
把电视关掉吗
turn off the television?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
现在 请你
Now, please…
站到窗户旁边
stand by the window.
你是谁
Who are you?
站到窗户旁边
Stand by the window.
如果你不告诉我 你是谁 你为什么来这儿
I am not going to do anything until you tell me
我什么都不会做
who you are and why you’re here.
咱们还是别争了
Let us not argue.
站到窗边去
Just stand by the window.
现在又要做什么
Now what?
得够亮我才能看清你的脸
I need to see light on your face.
-把头转过去 -你是谁
-Turn your head. -Who are you?
别吼
Don’t yell.
拜托 不要吼
Please, don’t yell.
按我说的做 抬起头来
Do as I say. Turn your head.
你是德国人吗
Are you German?
是的
Yeah.
-你也是德国人 -是
-You are also German? -Ja.
你多少岁了
How old are you?
八十八岁
Eighty-eight.
你曾在德军服役吗
Were you in the German army?
你在军队里做什么
What did you do?
-那都过去了 -英语 请说英语
-It is in the past. -English. Please, English.
-我不喜欢说德语 -那都是70年前了
-I do not like to speak German. -It’s seventy years ago.
我那时太年轻
I was very young
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
你是犹太人
Are you a Jew?
没错
Yeah.
-你当时在奥斯维辛集中营吗 -我不在
-Were you at Auschwitz? -No!
我们都这个岁数了 还有必要撒谎吗
We are too old for lies.
在战争结束前
I didn’t know about Auschwitz
我都不知道奥斯维辛集中营的事
until after the war.
我当时在北非
I was in North Africa.
和隆美尔将军一起
With General Rommel.
-你有证据吗 -有
-You have proof? -Yes.
就在那边
Over there.
当我成为美国公民的时候 移♥民♥官问我
When I became a US citizen, the immigration officer asked me
是否曾和纳粹政♥府♥
if I had ever associated
有关联
with the Nazi government of Germany
或者是否曾在集中营工作
or worked at a concentration camp.
我的回答说
I told the officer what I’ll tell you.
是的 我效忠于我的国家 我是一名军人
Yes, I served for my country. I was a soldier.
我以身为德国人为荣 每人都以自己的国家为荣
I was a proud German and that’s what the men did.
我仍然为我的贡献感到自豪
I’m still proud of my service.
这是隆美尔将军
That’s Rommel.
至于犹太人
As far as the Jews…
我并不关心犹太人 我认为希♥特♥勒♥是对的
I didn’t care about the Jews. I thought Hitler was right.
犹太人给我们国家带来了太多麻烦
They caused many problems for the country.
我以为我们是在驱逐他们 或是把他们安置在劳动营里
I thought we were deporting them or putting them in work camps…
而不是像他们所做的那样
Not what they did.
那太可耻了
It was shameful,
但我没有做那些事
but that was not me.
-喂 -是马克斯吗
-Hello? -Is this Max?
是我
Yes.
我是泽夫
This is Zev.
呃 不是他
Uh… It was…
不是他
not him.
-你确定吗 -我确定
-Are you sure? -Yeah, I’m sure.
那你还得继续
Then you must go on.
你必须履行
You must do
你曾经的承诺
what you said you would.
近些年来一直有传闻
There have been rumors for years
一些奥斯维辛集中营里的党卫队军官
that a number of Auschwitz SS officers
在战争接近尾声的时候
stole the identities of executed prisoners
冒名顶替了被处死的犹太人的身份
near the end of the war.
在我中风后不久
Shortly after my stroke,
有证据表明 一名奥斯维辛集中营军官
evidence was found that an Auschwitz Blockfuhrer
于19世纪40年代从德国移♥民♥
emigrated from Germany in the 1940s
并且最可能用假名鲁迪·库兰德
and was most likely living under the name
继续生活
Rudy Kurlander.
西蒙·维森塔尔中心
The Simon Wiesenthal Center
找到了4名 在那个时期移♥民♥至此的
has found four Rudy Kurlanders
鲁迪·库兰德
who emigrated during that period.
然而 没有足够的证据
However, there is not enough proof
逮捕他们其中任何一人
to arrest any of them.
他的真名是奥托·瓦利施
His real name is Otto Wallisch.
你必须要找到他
You must find him.
我正在找我父亲 他已经快90岁了
I’m looking for my father. He’s almost 90 years old.
他的名字叫泽夫
His name is Zev.
我在寻找我的父亲
I’m looking for my father.
他90岁了
He’s 90 years old.
他于几天前出走
He went wandering a few days ago.
他的名字是泽夫·古特曼
His name is Zev Guttman.
我不知道他是否带了身份证件
I don’t know if he has any identification on him,
我甚至不确定他是否还记得自己的姓名
or… I don’t even know if he remembers his name.
我想知道有没有人被送进医院
I’ve been wondering if anybody has been brought into the hospital.
你觉得我还没报♥警♥吗
Do you not think I’ve already called the police?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们快到加拿大边境了
we’re approaching the Canadian border,
到时候大家都需要下车接受检查
at which point, we’re all gonna have to get off the bus for inspection.
如果您能提前准备好 护照或其他旅行证件
If you can have your passports and any travel documents ready,
将节省不少时间 谢谢合作
it’ll make the process a lot faster. Thank you.
请出示申报单
Declaration card?
您此行的目的是
Purpose of your trip?
拜访一位朋友
To see a friend.
您朋友的姓名是
What’s your friend’s name?
-鲁迪·库兰德 -他住哪儿
-Rudy Kurlander. -Where does he live?
福伊尔·德斯 福伊尔
Foyer Des… Foyer…
-我能看看吗 -当然可以
-Can I see that? -Yeah, of course.
-福伊尔·德斯先驱者养老院 -是的
-Foyer Des Pionniers Nursing Home? -Yeah.
您将入住安大略省赫斯特的皇后汽车旅馆
And you’ll be staying at the Queen’s Motel in Hearst, Ontario?
没错
That’s right.
您将在加拿大停留多久
How long will you be in Canada?
大概两晚吧
Two nights. Maybe.
护照
Passport?
先生 您的护照过期了
Sir, your passport’s expired.
-过期了 -对
-It is? -Yeah.
您有驾照吗
Do you have a driver’s license?
噢 当然有
Oh, of course.
稍等
Hang on a second.
好了 您可以走了
Alright, you’re good to go.
不过 请您将护照更新一下
But, sir, renew your passport.
我都这个岁数了 用不着了
I didn’t think it was necessary at my age.
祝您与朋友相聚愉快
Have fun with your friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
需要什么帮助吗 先生
How can I help you, sir?
鲁迪·库兰德在哪个房♥间
Rudy Kurlander. Which room is he in?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!