亚当
Adam?
你奶奶呢
Where is your grandmother?
你在跟我说话吗 泽夫
Were you talking to me, Zev?
我问你奶奶在哪
I asked you where your grandmother is.
一个在纽约州 一个在俄亥俄州
One is in New York.One is in Ohio.
你妹妹呢
Where is your sister?
我没有妹妹
I don’t have a sister.
别玩那玩意儿了
Stop playing with that thing.
回答我
Answer me.
你 还好吗 泽夫
Are… are you okay, Zev?
我们在哪
Where are we?
在火车上
We’re on a train.
去哪
To where?
克利夫兰
Cleveland.
克利夫兰
Cleveland?
你要去见一个朋友
You’re going to see a friend.
什么朋友
What friend?
他给你写的信 就在你口袋里
The one who wrote you the letter in your pocket.
能把我的游戏机还给我了吗
Can I have my PSP back?
露丝死了
Ruth is dead.
泽夫
Zev,
我要去和我兄弟们坐一会
I’m going to sit with my brothers for a little bit.
-你好 -嗯
-Excuse me. -Yeah?
嗨 我 我儿子在火车上时你和他挨着
Hi. Uh…My son there said that you were sitting
而你看起来有些糊涂了
next to him on the train and that you seemed a little confused.
噢 是的
Oh, yes, that.
-我很抱歉 -噢 不 不会
-I’m sorry about that. -Oh, no, no, no.
你不需要道歉 我们
There’s no need to apologize. We…
-只是想确认你没事 -噢 我没事的
-just want to make sure you’re okay. -Oh, yes, I’m okay.
谢谢你 我很好
Thank you. I’m okay.
额 你要去哪儿 需要帮忙吗
Um… You need help getting somewhere?
不用 会有人来接我的
No, no.Someone will be meeting me here.
我朋友说他会举一个
My friend said that he had a…
写有我姓名的牌子
sign with my name on it.
好的 我们会帮你找
Okay. Well, we’ll help you find him.
这些车刚到
The cars are just down here.
你是姓古特曼吗
Is your last name Guttman?
是的
Yeah.
你坐的车看起来很时髦
Looks like you’re riding in style.
再见 泽夫
Bye, Zev.
再见 再见
Goodbye. Goodbye.
走吧 孩子们
Let’s go, boys.
-古特曼先生 -是的
-Mr. Guttman? -Yeah.
好的
Good.
-下午好 -下午好
-Good evening. -Evening.
我怎样帮到你呢
How can I help you?
我朋友向我推荐了你的店
My friend recommended your shop to me.
好的 请转告你的朋友 感谢他的推荐
Well, tell your friend we appreciate the recommendation.
-你想要拿哪种呢 -噢
-What are you looking to pick up? -Oh…
小一点的
Something small.
当然有
Sure thing. Okay.
-能给我看看你的驾驶证吗 -好的
-Can I see your driver’s license? -Yeah.
这儿
Yeah…
好的
Okay.
比奇伍德 很棒的小镇
Beachwood. Nice town.
是的 但
Yes. But, um…
我们搬走了
We’ve moved.
我们搬到离我儿子近点的地方了
We live closer to my son.
你拿我的驾驶证干什么
What are you doing with my license?
我在把你的信息输入FBI的背景调查数据库
I’m entering your information into the FBI background check database.

Oh.
他们在调查什么
What do they look for?
一大堆资料 看你是否为已被定罪的重刑犯
A bunch of stuff.Whether you’re a convicted felon,
涉嫌暴♥力♥犯罪
if you’ve been involved in a crime of violence,
被军队惩戒免职
dishonorably discharged from the army,
是否智力健全 或者是否过去五年内
mentally competent.If you’ve got more than one DUI offense
不止一次酒驾 是否是个逃犯
in the last five years, if you’re a fugitive,
-或者最近被指控重罪 -逃犯
-or currently charged with a felony. -Fugitive?
是的 比如你在逃脱法律的制裁
Yeah, like, if you’re running from the law.
你觉得我看起来逃得动吗
Do I look like I can run?
好吧 给你看些小一点的手♥枪♥
Uh, okay. Let me show you some of our smaller handguns.
我们应有尽有 西格绍尔 1911 格洛克
We got everything.SIG Sauers, 1911s, Glocks,
单发 双发
single action, double action.
-先生 你懂枪吗 -额
-Sir, do you know much about guns? -Um…
-不懂 怎么了 -那没关系
-No. Why? -It’s all right.
我们这什么类型的都有
We get all types in here.
好吧 新手的话
Uh, okay. Beginners…
通常是用a.22
usually go with a .22.
它很轻 易上手 后坐力很小
It’s light. Easy to use.Very little recoil.
我觉得这就是我朋友建议的
I think that’s what my friend suggested.
好吧 依我来看
Okay. In my opinion,
你买♥♥a.22就相当于拥有了一把气♥枪♥
you might as well get yourself a BB gun if you get a .22.
嘿 我不是在强行推销 但多花500块
Look, I’m not trying to give you the hard sell, but $500 more,
你能拥有一把真正有威慑力的枪
you can get yourself a gun with real stopping power.
这个是格洛克17式9mm手♥枪♥
Now this is a 9mm Glock 17.
格洛克 这是德国枪 对吗
Glock? It is German, no?
接近正确答案了 它产自奥地利
You’re in the right neighborhood.Manufactured in Austria.
这是世界上最流行的执法手♥枪♥ 不错吧
That’s the most popular law enforcement pistol in the world. Okay?
它的后坐力非常小 所以应该不会伤到手
It’s got very little recoil so probably won’t hurt your hand
但它肯定会伤到入侵者
but it’ll definitely hurt the intruder.
这个好用吗
Is it easy to use?
但愿
I hope!
是的 它很简易
Yeah, it’s simple.
好吧 但是
Yeah, but…
不知你介不介意 可不可以
Would you mind, could you…
帮我写个使用说明书
write down the instructions for me?
当然可以 我的意思是 我可以示范给你看
Uh, sure. I mean, I can show you how to use it.
不了 那是很好 但拜托帮我写下来吧
No, that would be good.But please, write it down for me.
我有时候会健忘
Sometimes I forget things.
顾客至上 这没问题
Yeah, we all do, right? That’s no problem.
好的 一切都妥当了
Okay, you’re good to go.
我去拿支笔 然后
I’ll grab a pen, and um…
帮你写下使用说明
write it all down for you.
-古特曼先生吗 -对 古特曼
-Mr. Guttman? -Guttman. Yeah…
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你朋友之前打过电♥话♥ 说你快到了
Your friend called earlier and said you’d be arriving soon.
房♥间已经为你准备好了
Your room’s all ready for you.
房♥间号♥是
We have you in…
125 就顺着走廊走
125. Just down the hall.
-我该付多少钱 -已经付过了
-How much do I owe? -It’s all taken care of,
包括附加费
including incidentals.
对了 应你朋友的要求
Oh, and I booked your taxi for the morning,
我们为你订了明天早上的出租车
like your friend asked.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-喂 -喂
-Hello? -Hello.
-泽夫吗 -是我
-Zev? -Yeah.
我是马克斯
It’s Max.
我给酒店交待了一些事
I gave the hotel some instructions.
-你还好吗 -是的我还好 马克斯
-Are you okay? -Yes, yes, I’m okay, Max.
你拿到枪了吗
And you got the gun?
嗯 拿到了
Yeah, yeah.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你知道该做什么的
You know what to do.
照顾好自己 知道吗
Just take care of yourself, yeah?
晚安 好梦 马克斯
You have a good night, Max.
晚安 泽夫
Good night, Zev.
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
把灯打开好吗
Turn on the lights, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!