If it don’t matter. What’s the big deal?
我一定要知道 知道什么
I got to know. Know what?
你知道嘛 别耍我
You know what I gotta know. Don’t mess with my mind!
小皮被太阳晒昏了头
Look like Coach been keeping Petey out in the sun for too long. Bro.
教练 嗨 宝贝
Coach. Hey. Sweetie. Sit down.
给你吃
Have my dessert.
布恩教练
Coach Boone?
你的表现很好 我认为你的训练很严格
You did a good job up here. You ran a tough camp from what I can see.
很高兴能得到五岁小孩的肯定
Well. I’m very happy to have the approval of a five-year-old.
我已经九岁半了 拜托
I’m nine and a half. Thank you very much.
你怎么不给她玩洋娃娃
Why don’t you give this little girl some pretty dolls or something. Coach?
我试过 她就是喜欢橄榄球
I tried. She loves football.
你们要怎么样 快 准 狠
What are you?!Mobile! Agile! Hostile!
痛是什么 痛快
What is pain? French bread!
累是什么 累赘
What is fatigue? Army clothes!
你们想休息吗 不想
Will you ever quit? No!
我们要练球再练球
We want some mo’! We want some mo’!
我们要练球 围成一圈
We want some mo’! Turn in!
甘先生 我问你
Let me ask you something. Mr. Campbell.
你有什么力量
Uh-huh. What kind of power you got?
你知道我有灵魂力量
Oh. Man. You know I got some soul power.
你有什么力量
What kind of power you got?
那还用问 我有灵魂力量
What kind of question is that? I got soul power!
没错
Yes. You do! Right on!
我问你 白先生
Let me ask you something now. Mr. Bertier.
好啊你有多强
Yes. How strong are you?
我太强了 什么
I’m too strong! What?
我太强了 有多强
I’m too strong! Oh. How strong?
太强了 好的
Too strong! Oh. Right on. Baby!
我要赢球 我才要赢球
I want a victory! No. I want victory!
我要赢球 我才要赢球
I want a victory! No. I want a victory!
你们要赢球吗
You all want victory?
你们要赢球吗
You all want victory?
再会
Goodbye
啦啦啦
Na na na na. Hey. Hey. Hey
再会
Goodbye Let me hear you!
大声一点 前面的大声点
Let me hear you! Up in the front! Up in the front! Whole school!
他们是被洗♥脑♥了吗
What’d they do up there? Brainwash ’em?
一定是嗑了药
They must be high on something.
嗨 妈 欢迎回家
Hi. Mom. Oh. Welcome home.
爸
Dad.
你好吗 我们都很想你
How you doing. Sweetheart? We missed you so much.
没事吧
Hey. Man. Like. Are we cool?
没事了
Yeah. We’re cool.
布太太 幸会 幸会
Mrs. Boone. Nice to meet you. You. Too.
这是凯伦跟妮琪 这是雪莉
Yeah. This is little Karen. This is Nicky. Nicky. That’s Sheryl.
你的打扮好怪
Why do you dress so weird?
喔 你才是
Ow! Look who’s talking.
喔
Ow.
我们就像一家人 对吧
Well. We’re just all getting along. Aren’t we?
“反对种族融合”
“巨人的家园 威廉高中”
歌♥曲 Joseph and Willie Chambers -Time Has Come
“Joseph and Willie Chambers” -“Time Has Come”
“9月4日 开学日”
你到白人学校干嘛
What you doing in my school. Boy?
真是糟糕透顶
Man. This stuff is messed up.
要出了事就会停课
Anything serious happen. And they shut the school down.
这一年球也没得打 真是乱七八糟
And our season goes down the drain. This here’s real messed up.
不过这儿的辣妹倒是不少
But there are a lot of pretty women here.
看看他们
Hey. Look at ’em. Gerry.
他们恨我们 不
They hate us. Nah.
只有今天 事情会平息的
Just a bad day. Things’ll cool down.
他们永远都会恨我们
No. Gerry. They’re always gonna hate us.
我们也不要你 臭嬉皮
We don’t need you here either. Hippie boy.
你听到吗
You hear what he said?
老兄 朱利
Hey. Man. Hey. Julius.
真是一团糟 你认为会怎样
Man. It’s crazy out here. Man. Yeah. Well. What did you expect?
我没想到会这么糟
I don’t know. I ain’t quite expect it to be like this.
抱歉 朱利 这是艾玛
Ah. Sorry. Julius. This is Emma.
训练营结束 回到现实世界了
Camp over now. Huh? Back to the real world. Bertier.
他们想要种族融合
This is what they integrating us for?
最好还是一切照旧吧
We’d have been better off staying where we were.
嗯
Mmm.
这是我的避风港
Yeah. This is my sanctuary. Right here.
到处都是仇恨和暴♥力♥ 但球场永远不变
All this hatred and turmoil swirling around us. But this..this is always right.
挣扎
Struggle.
生死
Survival.
胜利和失败
Victory and defeat.
橄榄球只是一种游戏
It’s just a game. Doc. But…
但是我热爱它
…I love it.
恐怕我让你毫无退路了
Coach. I’m afraid I’ve put you into a no-win situation.
校委会以为你搞不定球员
I just found out the board didn’t even think you’d make it out of camp.
但是你搞定了 这下他们又出了难题
And now that you have. I’ve learned that at the first sign of trouble…
什么难题
Trouble? What kind of trouble?
你输一场球赛 他们就会炒你鱿鱼
Lose a game… they’ll fire you.
把球队交还给尤教练
And turn it back over to Yoast.
一场球赛 就这么简单
One game. Just like that?
我的家人怎么办
Mm-hm. What about my family?
我们才搬来就得搬走吗
We just got here. They just expect me to pick up and move?
我女儿怎么办 我不知道该说什么
What about my girls? I don’t know what to say.
很遗憾
I’m sorry. Coach.
加油 [第一场 威廉高中VS海威高中]
Pump. Pump. Pump it up!
泰坦队必胜
Pump that Titan spirit up!
你看看
Look at ’em.
他们来看球赛 还是不屑跟我们坐在一起
They come here to watch the game and they still don’t want no part of us.
加油
Give us more!
大家站起来 快点
Everybody on their feet. On your feet. On your feet. Let’s go. Let’s go.
听着 今天我不跟你们谈什么输赢
Listen up. I’m not gonna talk to you tonight about winning and losing.
你们已经赢了 因为你们没在训练营自相残杀
You’re already winners. ’cause you didn’t kill each other up at camp.
今晚对手是海威高中
Tonight we got Hayfield.
他们全是白人球员
Like all the other schools in this conference. They’re all white.
他们不像我们有种族冲突
They don’t have to worry about race. We do.
但是我们挺过来了
But we’re better for it. Men.
你们一定要团结一心 绝对不能
Let me tell you something. You don’t let anything.
成为一盘散沙
Nothing. Come between us.
没什么可以拆散我们
Nothing tears us apart.
希腊神话的泰坦人比神还伟大
Greek mythology. The Titans were greater even than the gods.
他们掌管了宇宙
They ruled their universe with absolute power.
球场就是我们的宇宙
Well. That football field out there tonight. That’s our universe.
你们就是宇宙之王
Let’s rule it like Titans.
泰坦队防守球员第一次上场
So the Titans defense takes the field for the first time
他们在314码线 和奥丹尼率领的老鹰队
against the Hayfield Hawks. Led by quarterback Daniel O’Connell
形成了对峙的态势
on the Hawks’ 32-yard line.
噢
Aww!
你们一点表现都没有 逊毙了
We’re moving like molasses out there. For crying out loud! I mean. Come on!
妈
Mama? Hm?
白人女孩都这么疯狂吗 什么
Are all white girls that crazy? What?
太逊了啦
You guys can do better than that.
大伙儿 聚在一起
Huddle up. Fellas. Huddle up.
艾伦呢 艾伦 你得挡住对手
Bosley? Where’s Alan? Alan. You’ve got to stick your man!
别让他们一直得分 他太快了 我挡不住
They’re gonna score on us all night… He’s too fast. Gerry. I can’t stick with him.
快点
Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s move.
22号♥ 发球
22! Hut! Hut!
老鹰队达阵得分
Touchdown Hawks!
防守要加强 去担心你的攻略吧
Shape up that defense. Yoast. You just worry about your offense.
对方再得分我就要接手
They score again. I’m taking over.
准备 发球
Hut! Hut!
小皮 过来 你在搞什么
Petey. Get over here! What are you doing. Son?
你离对方太远了 你连一个对手都挡不住
You missed the block by a mile. You didn’t even have the football to fumble this time.
太不可原谅了
There’s no excuse. No excuse!
你想不想打球
You want to play football or not?
你想不想打球 给我过来坐板凳
Do you want to play football? Boy. Get over there on the bench.