I wanted the Hall of Fame real bad.
他们在排挤你 简直就是兄弟阅墙
Just plain old jealousy. As old as Cain and Abel.
你知道吗 我也很不甘愿
You know what? I wanted it. Too.
但明年或后年都还有机会
But there’s always next year or the year after that.
他们总会觉悟的 现在给我我也不要
As long as it takes for them to wise up. Wouldn’t want it now. Anyway.
那一群蠢白人
Bunch of old rednecks.
咱们会把州冠军赢回家
Let’s knock ’em dead at State. Coach.
爸 爸
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
你回家了 乖女儿
You’re home! You’re home! Gonna come home to my girls.
亲一下
Give me a kiss. Mwah!
恭喜了 赫曼
Congratulations. Herman. All right.
我就说吧
Mmm. What’d I tell you. Baby. Huh?
但不能得意得太早
Yeah. We can’t get too far ahead of ourselves.
我得打败马歇高中的何艾德
We still got… still got to get Ed Henry and Marshall.
你赢得很漂亮
We got all these…You done a good job!
恭喜了
Congratulations!

Whoo-hoo!
我的老天爷 我们把厨房♥收拾了
Well. I’ll be John Brown. We cleaned up the kitchen. Daddy.
好让你工作
So you could get right to work.
是吗 我跟你说
You did? Well. I got news for you.
今晚咱们要庆功
I ain’t working tonight. Tonight we’re gonna celebrate.
让大家知道我们会赢州冠军
We’re gonna let these people know who’s gonna win State. Right?
对吧 -对
Right. -Right?
对吧 -对
Right! -Right!
对吧 -对
Right! -Right!

Right! Whoo!
跟大家说 我们会赢州冠军
Tell everybody! We’re gonna win State!

Whoo!
我们会赢州冠军
We’re gonna win State!
我们会赢州冠军
We’re gonna win State!
我见过熊熊烈焰 见过滂沱大雨
I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain
我见过漫漫无休止的明媚日子
I’ve seen sunny days that I thought would never end
我经厉过找不到朋友的孤独岁月
I’ve seen lonely times when I could not find a friend
但我常想见到你时
But I always thought that I’d see you…
盖瑞 你最棒
Gerry! You’re the man!
你最棒 你最棒
No. You. You.

Yeah!
天啊
Oh. Jesus! Gerry!
你还好吧 他没事吧
How ya doing. Son? He ain’t all right? He all right?
他 他怎么样
He’s. Um… How’s he doing?
不太好
Not too good. Not too good.
他的伤到底有多严重
How well is he doing? How bad is it?
有多严重 他的下半身瘫痪
How bad is it? He’s paralyzed from the waist down.
别跟我这么说
Don’t say that to me. Don’t say that to me!
很遗憾 白太太
I’m sorry. Mrs. Bertier.
很遗憾
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
他只想见你
He doesn’t want to see anybody but you. Julius.
是 你要坚强点
Yes. Ma’am. You be strong.

Yes. Ma’am.
流泪也不能让我儿子走路
Those tears are not gonna make my boy walk again.
只有亲属才能探病 你眼睛没毛病吧
Only kin’s allowed in here. Alice. Are you blind?
你看不出我们有多像吗
Don’t you see the family resemblance?
他是我兄弟
That’s my brother.
好吧
All right.
好兄弟
Oh. Man.
我的跑车撞得比我更惨
You think I look banged up. You should see my Camaro.
对不起 老友
Man. I sure am sorry. Man.
我应该陪你的
I should have been there with you.
别说傻话
What are you talking about?
这样的话你也会躺在我旁边了
You would’ve been in the bed right next to me.
你不会受伤的
You can’t be hurt like this.
你是超人
You… You’re Superman.
我以前很怕你
I was afraid of you. Julius.
我的内心充满恐惧
I only saw what I was afraid of.
现在我知道 我不该恨自己的兄弟
And now I know I was only hating my brother.
这样吧
I’ll tell you what. Though.
等我们拿下冠军
Um. When all this is over.
我们就搬到同一个社区
Me and you are gonna move out to the same neighborhood together.
好吗
OK?
咱们一起变老变胖
And we’ll get old and we’ll get fat.
没有黑白的分别
And there ain’t gonna be all this black white between us.

Left side.

Strong side.
[盖瑞 我们为你祈祷]
早 早安
Good morning. Good morning.
马歇高中比赛录像 好极
Uh. The Marshall film. Well. That’s good.
我们在攻防方面
We’re gonna have to be real sharp
都要做出最好的表现
on the offensive and defensive sides of the football.
这礼拜让球员再多练习几次
Figure we give the kids a couple of extra practices this week.
别让他们分心
Make sure they stay focused.
今天有一场记者会 记者会
Got a press conference today at 12… Press conference?
我们在私底下讨论战术是一回事
Listen. What we do here amongst ourselves is one thing.
你不能再高谈赢球的事慢着
But we are not gonna parade around…
我不是高谈阔论
Hold on. Hold on. I’m not talking about parading.
我要让大家知道我们的球队团结一心
I’m talking about going out there. Presenting a strong. United front.
我跟你一样难过
Now. I’m hurting… just like you are. Yoast.
但是球季还没结束
But the season is not over yet.
我 我们努力这么久不能就这样放弃
I didn’t… We did not come this far to just break down and lose now.
输赢并不是一切
Everything’s not always about winning and losing.
我是个赢家
I’m a winner.
我一定要赢
I’m going to win.
你到底是关心橄榄球 还是你自己
Is this even about football anymore? Or is it just about you?
布恩教练 白盖瑞的受伤
Coach Boone. Coach. You lost Bertier.
会影响你的防守吗
Is your defense in trouble?
白盖瑞是无法取代的
You cannot replace a Gerry Bertier…
他是个好青年 好球员
…as a player or person.
我不晓得
I don’t know. Mama.
也许尤教练说得对 也许我把他们逼得太紧
Maybe Yoast was right. Maybe I pushed ’em too hard.
盖瑞出了车祸
Gerry had an accident.
人生无常 世事难科
Sometimes life’s just hard. For no reason at all.
我被野心冲昏了头吗
You think I was blinded by my own ambition?

Mm.
你的野心和决心让他们获胜
Whatever kind of ambition it took to do what you did around here.
这世界需要你这种人
This world could use a lot more of it. Herman.
教练 你好
Hey. Coach. How ya doing?
给我的吗
This for me?
我要你当我的眼线
I want you to be my eyes out there. All right?
谁胆敢偷懒就向我报告
Any of these guys slack off. You just let me know.
我会的
You bet I will.
你好吗 很好
How ya doing. Gerry? I’m all right. Coach.
我们刚谈到马歇高中
I was talking with these guys about Marshall. Trying…
现在别谈橄榄球
You know what? We don’t need to talk about football right now. Gerry.
我们应该祈祷和反省
I think this is a good time for reflection and for prayer.
教练 我只是受伤
Coach? I’m hurt.
还没死
I ain’t dead.
没错 没错
No. You’re not. No. You’re not.
我看了一些报导
You know. I’ve been reading up on the activities that they got
残障人士有许多活动
for people in wheelchairs and such.
甚至有残障奥♥运♥会
They got Olympics.
这是最重要的 高中美式橄榄球冠军赛
This is the granddaddy of state-high-school football championships.
弗吉尼亚州冠军赛 [罗诺克球场 州冠军赛]
The Virginia Triple-A. It just doesn’t get any better.
布恩教练对抗传奇人物何艾德
We have Coach Herman Boone’s Titans versus the legend. Ed Henry.
他在三十年内缔造二百五十场胜绩
With over 250 wins in 30 years.
阿门 上场了
Amen.Let’s go!
大胖 怎么了
Lastik. What’s the matter?
我爱你
I’m eligible.
那敢情好 可是我有老婆了
Well. I’m glad to hear that. Son. But I’m already married.
我的成绩及格
I got a C-plus average. Coach.
我可以上大学了
I’m going to college.
太好了
That’s fantastic.
教练 我要向你道歉
Coach? Coach. I just wanted to say I’m sorry.