厨房♥怎么回事
What the hell happened in the kitchen?
好像有人在那儿破羊水了 真恶心
It looks like somebody’s water broke in there. It’s gross.
你好
Hi.
艾丹 这位是艾丽
Aidan, this is Ally.
-艾丽 艾丽 -艾丽 这位是我室友艾丹
– Ally, Ally… – Ally, Aidan. This is my roommate.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-我常健身 -你就是那个混♥蛋♥
– I work out. – You’re the assoholic.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Well, l…
等等 什么
Wait. What?
环游世界主题派对在三楼 咱去吧
Okay, “around the world” party, third floor. Come on, let’s go.
虽然不怎么体面
There’s a whole lot of ugly,
但有享用不完的酒精
but there’s a lot more alcohol, so…
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let’s go.
我很想去 但我得回家了
Yeah, l would, l’d love to, but l should get home.
什么 不不 听着 听着
What? No, no, no. All right, listen, listen, listen.
艾丽 艾丽 艾丽
Ally? Ally, Ally?
就喝一杯
One drink.
想去哪个国家都可以 甚至法国都行
Any country you want. I’ll even put France on the table.
来吧 就这么定了
Come on. And then we’ll go.
就一杯
One drink?
-一杯就行吗 -就一杯
– One drink? – One drink.
还好吧
How are you doing?
咋啦
What?
你想让我说什么 我错了吗
What? What do you want me to say? You want me to say l’m sorry?
因为我让这个美人开心了一下
You want me to apologize
所以你想让我为此道歉吗
for showing a nice girl a good time?
我错了
Sorry.
Tyler
Tyler,
帮忙给我爸打个电♥话♥
I need you to call my dad.
好 你手♥机♥在哪儿
Yeah, sure. Where’s your phone?
艾丽 你手♥机♥没电了
Ally, your phone’s dead.
艾丽
Ally?
他电♥话♥多少
What’s his number?
真它♥妈♥的♥
God damn.
你以为我不知道现在多晚了吗
Do you think I give a shit how late it is?
我知道她是个聪明的孩子 利奥
I know she’s a smart girl, Leo.
但她现在该到家了 可是没有
She’s supposed to be back. She’s not back.
利奥 别去那儿了好不
Leo, don’t go there. All right?
我让你给泰德·普勒弗里斯打电♥话♥
I want… I want you to call Ted Proferes!
当然 再给我打回来
Yeah. And call me back.
妈的 去做吧
God damn it, just do it!
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
Shit!
抱歉我睡着了
I’m sorry. I fell asleep.
在哪儿睡的
Asleep where?
我手♥机♥没电了 所以
My phone died, so…
这是我的 放在我桌子上的
That’s mine. That’s from my desk.
我只是想从这里面找点线索
I was trying to find some information.
我是你的疑犯吗
What am l now, one of your suspects?
以你的行动来看像 你在做什么坏事吗
When you act like one. Are you on anything?
天呐
Oh, for God’s sake.
别用那种语气跟我说话 艾丽
Don’t use that tone with me, Ally.
你身上一股酒味
You smell alcohol.
没错
Yeah, so do l.
你这是怎么了
What’s going on here, Ally?
你带着一身酒气跟我说话吗
Are you trying to tell me something with this?
你长大了是吧
You’re all grown up now?
或许你得习惯一下了
Yeah, maybe it’s time you get used to it, dad,
不然以后会犯心脏病的
before you give yourself a heart attack.
那男人是谁
Who’s the guy?
神啊 你怎么就认定有个男人
God, what makes you think there’s a guy?
他是个白马王子
Yeah, he’s a real prince.
他把你灌醉 再把你弄回家
He gets you drunk, sends you home
你整个人闻起来跟酿酒厂一个鬼味道
smelling like a brewery, smelling like God knows what.
你当然可以这样选择
You sure can pick them.
这是我从我妈那儿遗传的
Yeah, l take after my mother.
我不是小孩了好吗
I’m not a child, Okay?
嘿 你只要在这个家你就是
Hey! In this house, you are!
你就喜欢这样
You’d love that!
这可悲
You’re pathetic!
你因为没能救下妈妈就迁怒于我
Would you strangle me ’cause you couldn’t save mom…
艾丽 艾丽
Ally? Ally?
别碰我
Don’t touch me! Don’t…
然后她就走了 连再见都没说吗
So, what? She just left? No goodbye?
你就像是卡在她嗓子眼里的大果冻
You were the one dumping jell-o shots down her throat.
有不作为过失和作为过失
Hey, there are sins of omission and sins of commission.
我已经原谅自己了 你也该这样
I’ve forgiven myself, Okay? You should do the same.
好了 开举
All right, here we go.
加油 加油
Come on! come on!
来呀 来呀
Here we go! here we go!
抓紧了
Got it! okay!
我还是举不起来
Okay… don’t think I can…
压扁了
Crushing!
要把我压扁了 过来帮忙啊 Tyler
It’s crushing! I need a little help here! Tyler!
-兄弟你怎么回事 -这是报应
– What the hell, man? -It’s penance.
我去工作了
I’m going to work.
救命
Help!
要是你再喝点高蛋白饮品的话
Well, if you had another one of those protein shakes…
我胸骨都快被压碎了 你个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, but it was freaking crushing my sternum, you jackass.
她没事吧
How’s she doing?
心情不好
She’s pretty shaken up.
我们得把门拴修修
We need to fix that deadbolt.
是我的错
Yeah. That’s my bad.
别担心 你觉得她会在这儿睡吗
Don’t worry about it. Do you think she’s gonna sleep?
要是她把洗漱用具都带齐了的话
You know, you realize if she’d had the S.L.U.T…
是不是快了点
Is it too soon?
我跟她说了她可以留在这儿 行吗
I told her she can stay here. Is that all right?
-当然 多久都行 -谢谢
– Yeah. As long as she needs. – Thank you.
你起来了
You’re up.
-需要什么吗 -不了
– Can I get you anything? – No.
艾丹走了
Aidan left.
需要什么叫我
So, yeah, I’ll be in here if you need something.
谢谢 亲爱的 回头见
Thanks, honey. See you later.
你竟然还往这儿跑
I can’t believe you still come down here.
你竟然还在喝那东西
I can’t believe he still drinks that stuff.
生活就是这样
Well, you know how it goes.
你把孩子从布鲁克林带出来
You can take the kid out of Brooklyn…
你没写我坏话吧
You’re not writing anything bad about me, are you?
今天没
Not today.
我得走了 开早会
I gotta run. Early meetings.
要是周六前见不到你的话
In case l don’t see you before Saturday,
早点祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我会告诉你♥爸♥你问他好了
I’ll tell your father you said hello.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, doll.
巴利面包卷
Bialy.
谢谢
Thank you.
-去哪儿了 -市区 华尔街附近
– Where you been? – Downtown, near Wall Street.
-去那儿干什么 -去一家咖啡店
– Why? – I went to a coffee shop.
我给你带了巴利面包卷
I got you a bialy.
谢谢
Thanks. Yeah.
你想起来纽约多的是咖啡店
You realize New York’s full of coffee shops?
嗯 我和迈克尔从前经常去
Yeah, it was me and Michael’s place.
我们总去那儿吃早点
We used to go there for breakfast all the time.
可能不是我印象中去的那么多次
I mean, probably not as many times as I think we did,
但是也够经常了
But enough.
我们早上去的
We went there on the morning that…
就是我最后见他的那间咖啡店
It was the last place l saw him.
你去那儿给他写信吗
You go there to write to him?
我只是想跟别人说说你
I just wanted to tell someone about you.
我妈十年前被谋杀了
My mom was murdered 10 years ago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!