我赢了
I won.
拿钱买♥♥通老板可不算赢 是作弊
Paying off the attendant is not winning. It’s cheating.
对了 你打算什么时候告诉我
By the way, when were you gonna tell me
你的脸是怎么回事
what the hell happened to your face?
在酒吧和别人打了一架
I just got into a bar fight.
想去喝点啤酒什么的吗
Do you want to go for a beer or something?
哦 不行 你年龄不够
No, wait, you can’t. You’re too young.
我二十一岁
I’m 21 .
你没有 你才..
No, you’re not. You’re…
你骗我的
Did you lie?
-当时想打发你走 -原来如此
– I was trying to get rid of you. – Oh.
好伤心 我受到好大的伤害
That hurts. I’m wounded.
真的很晚了 我想…
Well, it’s getting pretty late, so…
我陪你去地铁站
I’ll walk you to the subway.
我做计程车 我很久就不乘地铁了
I’ll take a cab. I never take the subway anyway.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – Yeah.
那..
So…
-今晚不行 -好吧
– Not tonight. – Okay.
不是绝对不能 只是今晚真的不行
Not never, just not tonight.
-到底走不走 -你现在就开始打表吧
– Are we going or what? – Turn on the meter.
不是绝对不能
“Not never”?
也就是说 首盘上甜点 因为害怕行星坠地
So dessert first, for fear of asteroid, yes,
但如果要亲吻一个有好感的异性 却没门
But kissing a guy you seem to be attracted to, at least,
况且还得独自乘车消失在纽约的暮色中
before driving off into the unknown New York city night
而身边只有一只不太熟的熊猫
alongside a panda you only just met, no?
太棒了
Great.
真不错
Good.
-你真够怪异的 -没错 我知道
– You’re really weird. – Yeah, I know.
我到皇后区 别说东说西的
I’m going to Queens. Don’t wanna hear about it.
你好 为您服务的是杰克·梅森 请系好安全带
Hello, this is Jackie Mason. Buckie up…
-恭喜学年结束 -终于
– Happy end of 6th grade! – Finally.
我会参加在斯坦哈特举办的夏日艺术活动
I got into that art program summer thing at Steinhardt.
我听说了
Yeah, l heard.
活动很有知名度 我也是取得了一些成绩才获邀的
It’s very prestigious, due to my artistic greatness.
别假装你不自豪 你应该的
Don’t pretend you are not proud. You should be
-不过 有一件事 -什么事
– There’s, like, a thing. – A thing?
到时会有一个展览 把作品什么的拿去展出
A show where you show what you’ve done and stuff.
你会来吗
Will you come?
我看看我有没有时间
I’ll have to check my book.
这还需要问吗 你怎么了 傻了吗
Abso-freaking-lutely. What, are you insane?
我得提前一天去 在外面支个帐篷什么的
I’m gonna be there the day before. I’m gonna camp out.
你也放假了 是吗
Your school’s over, right?
妈妈和莱斯又要去海边别♥墅♥吗
Mom and Les are gonna get the beach house again?
是的
Yeah.
-生日打算怎么庆祝 -不庆祝
– What are we gonna do for your birthday? – Nothing.
-办个派对怎么样 -不用
– Can we have a party? – No.
小一点的 去妈妈家 把艾丹也叫上
A little one. At mom’s, with Aidan.
我会让妈妈乖乖的 不准她哭
I’ll make mom behave. No crying.
你觉得有可能吗
Like that’s even possible.
我懂 这里很像猪圈
I know. We live like pigs.
不过
But
如果你要杯垫的话 我还真有杯垫
I do have a coaster, if you want a coaster.
把这种话题留到三次约会以后吧
Don’t do coasters till the third date.
他是谁
Hey, who’s that?
是我的哥哥 迈克尔
That’s Michael. That’s my brother.
和你长得有些像
He kind of looks like you.
-他也在城里混吗 -没有了
– Does he play around here? – Not anymore.
你会弹
Do you play?
看你问得是谁了
Well, it depends who you ask.
弹这个可是需要天赋的
It turns out that you need talent.
那么泰勒你有哪方面的天赋呢
So, what talents do you actually possess, Tyler?
不太多 我..
Not a lot. I, uh…
小的时候 我会一点训鹰术
I used to do a bit of falconry when I was a kid.
我从一个爱尔兰训鹰人那里学来的
I mean, I come from a long line of Irish falconers.
不对
No, there is…
对了
Oh!
我不知道真算不算得上天赋 不过这个
I don’t know if this qualifies as a talent, but…
-这是什么 -这
– What is that? – This
是我们今天的主菜
is our appetizer.
其实我写的是 “小心行星”
I mean, it used to say, “ln case of asteroid,”
不过我的室友 艾丹喝高了 我当时在洗澡
But Aidan, my roommate, got high, and l was in the shower.
他就…
So…
你修的是什么学位
What kind of grade did you get from Vogelstein?
我其实什么学位也不修
I don’t really get grades.
准确说 我还没入学
I’m not technically enrolled.
只想努力做好旁听生
I just worked out this auditing thing.
这么说来也没打算将此当做事业规划
So the strand isn’t a significant career choice, either?
不 我只是很喜欢看书
No, I just like the books.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我自己来就行了 -是啊
– You don’t need to help me. – Yeah,
照这样下去
well, at the rate you’re going,
你终生就为洗碗而奋斗吧
dishwashing’s gonna be, like, your life’s vocation.
怎么了
What?
这就是你策划的嬉戏环节吗
So, this is the whole playful
名叫”你弄得我湿透了” 是吗
“you get me all wet” part, right?
-怎么一股恶俗的味道 -本来就很恶俗
– Why make it sound cheap? – It is cheap.
这种画面我见过100次了
I’ve seen this scene 100 times.
你知道这个场景中永远不会发生什么吗
You know what never happens in this scene, though,
泰勒根本就没正式入学
Tyler-who-doesn’t-really-go-to-school?
泰勒根本就不在乎他的职业规划
Tyler-who-doesn’t-really- care-about-his-job?
-什么意思 -没什么
– What? – Nope
就这个意思
That.
最好赶快道歉
You better apologize!
-少做梦了 -道歉
– Never! – Apologize!
你的中间名字居然是济慈 我的天
Your middle name is Keats? God,
你的父母该多自命不凡啊
your parents are pretentious as hell.
-赶快道歉 -绝不
– You better apologize. – Never!
-道歉 -我情愿吃猴子也不道歉
– Apologize! – I’d rather eat monkeys!
上帝 超出计划了 放手
Oh, God. Not in the plans! Not in the plans!
我投降 饶了我 上帝啊
I surrender. I surrender. Jeez.
你太霸道了
You’re relentless.
-胜利就是一切 -天哪
– Victory at all costs. – Oh, man…
这句太逗了
Now I’m pissed.
你应该戒掉
You should quit anyway.
为什么 吸烟对你不好吗 还是什么
Why is that? Are cigarettes bad for you or something?
你要换件T恤吗
Do you want a sweatshirt or something?
不用了 谢谢
I’m okay. Thanks.
我就吸过一次烟
You know, the only time I ever smoked
在Y中心的旱冰迪斯科舞厅
was at the roller disco at the Y.
我呛得很惨 德米科先生还给我做了海姆立克急救
I choked so bad, Mr. Demmick gave me the Heimlich.

海姆立克手法 解除气道异物堵塞的急救手法
溜冰的时候吗 还真够特别的
On skates? That’s actually quite impressive.
我从没那么想过
I never really thought of it that way.
纹身吗 让我看看 是什么
Tattoo, huh? Let me see. What is it,
是纹的中国字吗
like a chinese character or something?
我认识的一个人就纹了中国字
’cause l know this guy who got a chinese character,
他猜那个字的意思是
and he thought it said…
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. I didn’t know.
他是自杀的
He killed himself.
什么时候
When?
在他二十二岁生日那天
On his 22nd birthday.
他就要给我父亲打工了
He’d just started working for my father.
我还以为他是搞音乐的
I thought he was a musician.
曾经是
Yeah, he was.
但他并没有以这个赚钱
But he wasn’t making any money.
况且我父亲很强势
And my dad’s a pretty compelling guy.
我爸也是
Yeah. So is mine.
妈的 你们怎么没脱
Damn, you’re not naked!
你又不是爱尔兰人
You’re not lrish.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!