只是见一面
Look, just meet her.
我现在已经很后悔跟你来了
This is one of those things that I’m already regretting.
别这样 那天我在这里看见过她
All right, she was here the other day.
无所谓 你想要我去和她说什么
I don’t care. What do you want me to say?
嘿 美人 你老爸践踏了我的民事自♥由♥权
“Hey, doll face, your dad trampled all over my civil liberties.
你想要和我约会吗
“you wanna make out with me?”
别叫她美人呀
Don’t call her “doll face”!
蠢瓜
Moron.
-我得走了 -你能
– Look, I’m leaving. – Would you…
看那边 那个就是她
Look. All right, there she is.
-哪个 -金发那个
– Who? – The blonde.
我认识她 她…
I know her. She’s…
谈不上认识 只是我们一起上全球政♥治♥学
I don’t know her, but she’s in my global politics class.
天时地利啊 不用找烂借口去搭讪了 是吧
There you go! Something to open up with. All right?
去搞定她
Go get her.
对不起 能打扰你一下吗
Excuse me? Can I bother you for a sec?
你已经打扰了
You’re already bothering me.
我正在做一个社会学的调查
Listen, I’m doing this sociological experiment,
我想请问你能不能抽空帮下我
And l was just wondering if you could
抽空帮下我
help me out for a second.
你在说笑吧
You’re kidding me, right?
请问你叫什么名字
Can I ask your name?
无名氏
Anonymous.
无名氏 是希腊名吗
Anonymous. Is that Greek?
好的 无名氏小姐
Okay, anonymous,
你看见坐在那边那个男生了吗
You see the guy sitting over there,
就是那个假装在看书
pretending to read a textbook,
却不停向这边打望的那个男生
looking in this general direction?
看见了 他在观察我们 太不明显了
Yeah, he’s staring at us. Subtle.
我这套理论就是说
I have this theory that
一个客观的第三者 比如现在的你
an objective third party such as yourself
只凭肉眼观察那个笨蛋
could determine how much of an asshole
能对他有多少了解
he is just by looking at him.
你看 他是我的室友
See, I’m his roommate, and l think l’ve
大家都很熟了 也见惯了他的许多
witnessed too many glaring examples
臭德行 所以我的评判一定不客观
of assoholic behavior that I’m biased as a subject.
但我深信 你一定能捕捉到
But I’m convinced that he has an
他不为我所知道的一些优秀气质
aura that you can actually perceive.
除了我 你还打算问谁呢
Who else do you plan on asking?
我也不知道 这里除了你还真没人符合标准
I don’t know. I don’t think anybody else here fits the criteria.
二十出头 气质独特的女性
Attractive, early-twenties female…
-我才十九啊 -十九 我…
– Ah! Nineteen. – Nineteen. I’m…
不要紧 十几岁嘛 不影响的
That’s fine. Teens. I can do teens.
好的
Okay.
一般说来 协助做问卷的同学
Well, typically, you get something for
都会得到个小礼物什么的
being involved in one of these surveys.
不过前几天 我的泡沫手指都送光了
I ran out of my foam fingers a while back, so…
我能请你吃个饭还是什么 表示我的感谢吗
I don’t know, can I take you out to dinner or something?
或者一块聊天什么的 尽管很显然
Or maybe just have a conversation on the off-chance
我们都不是那么会聊天的人
one of us says something interesting?
我有一个很大的障碍
Yeah, see, there is a problem, though,
我不会和社会学专业的男生约会
because I don’t date sociology majors.
你很幸运 我还没决定 所以…
Lucky for you, I’m undecided. So…
没决定什么
About what?
所有的一切
Everything.
我叫艾丽
I’m Ally.
艾丽
Ally.
别生气了
Don’t be mad!
爸爸 <永不妥协>都看过两遍了
Dad, we’ve seen Ern Brockovich twice already.

2001年茱莉亚·罗伯茨因此片获奥斯卡最佳女主角奖
可你每次都哭
You cried both times.
-我没哭 -真够难为情的
– I did not. – It’s embarrassing.

Hello.
-嘿 是我 泰勒-你好
– Hey, it’s Tyler. – Hi.
直觉告诉我 你会放我鸽子
You’re gonna stand me up. I can feel it.
这感觉太强烈了 真这样我会心碎而死的
I can feel it in my bones. I’m gonna be devastated.
不会 不会 我正准备…
No, no… I was just…
什么 你现在一定还穿着运动裤
What? You were sitting around watching TV
在家看电视吧
in your sweatpants?
没有 我没有看电视
No, I’m not watching TV.
我正在换衣服
I am just getting dressed and I’m
我现在就过去和你碰面
gonna meet you at the place at…
-我们约的几点呢 -八点
– What time again? – 8:00.
好的 八点十五见
Right. 8:1 5. Okay.
<永不妥协>
Ern Brockovich.
交通事故 不是她的错 她是这么说的
Car accident. Not her fault, she says.
我要出门了
Hey, I’m going out.
看出来了
I can see that.
忘记你是训练有素的侦查员了
Well, you are a trained investigator.
-和谁出去 -学校的一个男生
– Who are you going with? – A boy from school.
好的
Okay.
我不是在征求你的同意
I wasn’t asking for permission.
我知道 玩得开心
I know. Just have a good time.
要计程车钱吗
You want cab fare?
要我等门吗
Should I wait up?
你们这里有什么甜点
What desserts do you have?
芒果味冰激凌 里面有坚果和葡萄干
Mango ice cream with nuts and raisins.
很好 给我来一个 再要一杯脱脂牛奶
Great. I’ll have that and a glass of skim milk.
然后上咖喱羊肉 谢谢
And then the lamb vindaloo. Thanks.
我要烧烤鸡块 还有翠鸟啤酒[印度产] 劳驾
Can l have a chicken tikka masala and a kingfisher, please?
我会先要甜点
I have my dessert first.
是啊
Oh!
是什么政♥治♥宣言吗
Is that a political statement?
还是身体状况的需要
Or a medical condition, perhaps?
只是觉得没有等待的必要
I just don’t see the point in waiting.
如果我在吃咖喱的时候就死掉了呢
What if I die eating my vindaloo?
-有这个可能吗 -什么都有可能
– Is that probable? – It’s possible.
突发血栓 或是行星刚好砸在这间餐厅呢
Embolism bursts, asteroid hits the restaurant.
我死掉了 却没能吃上我最想吃的东西
I’d die without having eaten the one thing I wanted most.
-有可能… -你向我保证
– I mean, the odds are… – Tell you what. Guarantee me,
用你不朽的灵魂向我保证
swear to me on your eternal soul
我一定会平安享用完主菜
that I make it through my entree,
那我就耐心等待
And I’ll wait.
别忙回答我 如果我真的死了
Before you answer, if l die,
你的余生都会受到良心的谴责
You’re gonna have to live the rest of your life knowing
你不但骗了我
not only did you lie to me,
还不让我最后一次放任自己
But you denied me of my one last indulgence.
我此生最后的心愿
My last wish.
在你证明自己之前
Are you prepared to shoulder that kind
你准备好承担这些责任吗
of responsibility to prove a point?
别担心 我会替你分担的
Don’t worry. I’ll share.
今天过得很开心
I had a nice time.
是吗
Yeah?
是说刚才很开心 还是说现在依然很开心
You had a nice time, or you’re having a nice time?
如果你现在也很开心 那干嘛急着回家
’cause if you’re having a nice time, why rush to end it?
投吧 三投一中就有奖品 只要一美元
Take a shot. Three for one. $1 .
快 争取中个奖品 送给这个漂亮的姑娘
Okay, come on. Win a prize. Win a prize for the pretty lady.
没错 我想要熊猫
Yeah. I want the panda.
投中几个能拿到熊猫
How many do you need to get for the panda?
三投三中
Three for three.
-来吧 -我就知道
– Let’s go. – I knew that.
差一点了
Almost.
再给我三个球
Yeah. Give me three more.
如果我放弃
If I give up,
他就胜利了
He wins.
-谁 你说这个男人吗 -我说这个巨型怪猫
– Who? The attendant? – The giant freaking panda.
放松点 猛♥男♥
Take it easy, tough guy.
抱歉 好的 再来三个 再来三个 一定要赢
I’m sorry. All right, three more. Three more. Let’s do it.
再给你一美元
That’s another $1 .
不知道你在笑什么
Yeah, I don’t know what you’re smiling about.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!