然后把牙刷女也叫过去
You could call toothbrush girl.
那我还不如被牙刷鸡♥奸♥
I think l’d rather be sodomized with a toothbrush than that.
那是你的日子 哥们 我们得找点乐子
It’s your day, man. We can work something out.
在这个书架上的原理书作者
The schematic for these particular shelves
都在一块上过床
Is of authors who have slept together
最后都以死亡或入狱告终
and ended up dead or in prison.
不会吧
No shit?
是真的
Shit.
这就是为什么女生都喜欢你 伙计
See, that’s why chicks dig you, man.
不 我说真的
No, seriously.
她们喜欢这些令人捉摸不定的诗句
They love this freaky poetic crap.
对了 我昨天碰见梅根
Oh! I ran into Megan yesterday.
今天晚上会去酒吧工作
She’s bartending at don hill’s tonight, man.
她让我们过去玩一下
Wants us to stop by.
她实际上是求着我去的 真可怜
She practically begged me. Yeah, poor thing.
-嘿 -没什么 伙计 怎么回事…
-Hey! -Hey, nothing, man! what’s…
有什么好看的
What?
好的 听着 你最近几个星期
All right, look, you’ve been a ghost
一直心神不定
the past couple of weeks, all right?
你不想出去
You never wanna go out anymore.
我已经受够这些闷骚的玩意了 好吧
I’ve had enough of this brooding introvert shit, okay?
我得换一换环境
I’m ready to set up an intervention here.
什么
What?
你应该知道换环境
You do realize that interventions
应该是酗酒吧
typically don’t involve binge drinking.
听着 就一杯
Look, one drink.
好吧 就一杯
Okay? Just one.
你上次喝酒是什么时候
When was the last time you had one drink?
圣餐的时候
Communion.
梅根 梅根 你看上去好极了
Megan! Megan. Wow! You look great!
少说话
Do not speak.
好的 两杯啤酒
Okay. Two beers?
她是生我气还是怎么了
Is she mad at me or something?
她不是生气 只是人们爱慕一个人
She’s not mad. That’s how people
时的正常反应
act when they’re really into you.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
-你好 打扰一下 -可以给我们拍张照吗
-Hello. Excuse me. Hi. -Could you get a picture for us?
当然 是不是直接按这个键就可以了
Yeah, sure. I just push the button?
-转过去 -你得把摄像头对准这边
-Turn it… -You gotta go the other way.
帅呆了
Beautiful.
好好收藏吧
Save that for your collection.
你们想喝什么呢
So, what are you girls drinking?
莫吉托
Mojitos!
不 不 不 我并不是说
No, no, no, l’m not saying there’s
别的城市有什么不对
anything wrong with any other city.
我只是说这是世界上最棒的城市
I’m just saying that this is the greatest city in the world.
知道吗 我喜欢这些街道
All right? I love this street!
我喜欢这些街道 你们是哪的
I love this street! where are you guys from?
-迈阿密 -迈阿密
– Miami. – Miami.
太棒了 你们真是异口同声
That was great. You did it in unison.
迈阿密是像个粇脏的集♥会♥
Miami. That’s a big suck fest.
不 纽约是最棒的城市
No, this is the greatest city.
像是巴塞罗那 里约热内卢
I don’t know, like Barcelona, Rio,
这里有的他们都没有
They got nothing on this town.
我们接下来干什么 我都冻死了
What are we doing? I’m freezing.
迈克尔
Michael
迈克尔
Michael
把你的手从我车上移开
Get your hands off my car!
你是怎么回事 混♥蛋♥
What’s your problem, asshole?
-你蜷起身子会暖和一点 -混♥蛋♥
-You’d be warmer if you snuggle up. -Asshole!
见鬼
What the hell?
-滚回你车子里 -什么
– Get back in your car. – Yeah?
-什么 -滚回长岛区
– What? – Go back to Long lsland
我来自皇后区 混♥蛋♥
I’m from Queens, asshole!
给我闭嘴 纽约佬
Shut the hell up, yank.
你怎么不滚回英国呢
Why don’t you go back to England, huh?
你想回我的旅馆吗
Hey, you wanna go back to my hotel room?
去吃屎 去死吧
Eat shit and die!
-泰勒 -这下惨了
-Tyler… -This is messed up.
泰勒
Tyler!
劳伦 你去哪
Lauren! where are you going?
不要过去
Don’t walk over there.
-放开我 -劳伦
– Get off me! – Lauren!
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
放开我
Get off of me!
快回来 快点
Come on, now! right now!
快点阻止他
Hold him down!
我真的好多了
No, l really think that it’s done.
-血已经止住了 -给你 女士
– It’s not bleeding as much. – Here you go, ma’am.
我恨纽约
I hate New York!
听着 长官 他们两和我们是一块的
Listen, officer, those two were with us.
他们只是想阻止
They were just trying to stop it.
雷奥 把他们两放了
Leo. Cut those two loose.
卷头发的 转过身
Curly, turn around.
-没藏什么可以捅我的凶器吧 -没有
-Anything in here gonna stab me? -Nope.
今天就放过你们一马
Get out of jail free.
你们很幸运碰上我搭档心情不好
You’re very, very lucky my partner is on a tear.
-你们两个呢 -不关我们的事 长官
– How about you two? – It wasn’t us, man.
那个混球踢我的车
That scumbag kicked my car!
-闭嘴 你个天才 -吃屎吧 傻蛋
-Shut up, genius. -Eat shit, wanker!
好了 就这样 所有人都可以走了
All right! that’s it! everybody’s going!
-怎么了 你不服气 -不是吧
– What? You’re bloody shitting me! – Come on!
-嘿 嘿 -他们攻击我们
– Hey! hey! – They attacked us!
他们两个什么也没做 都是这群混♥蛋♥干的
These two didn’t do anything,it is everything with these assholes.
帅气的目击者 闭嘴
Hey, star witness, shut up!
你还在这干什么
What are you still doing here?
这简直是胡扯
This is bullshit. These two guys
这两个人只是想过马路而已
Were just walking across the street.
霍金斯先生 你凭什么觉得我会在乎这个
Well, Mr. Hawkins, what makes you think l give a shit?
因为你是个警♥察♥
Cause you’re a cop.
-这是你的责任 -你听到了没有 雷奥
– You’re supposed to give a shit. – You hear that, leo?
你这么说让我轻松了很多 霍金斯先生
That’s a great relief to me, Mr. Hawkins,
知道你是在这掌控局势
To know that you’re on top of the situation.
现在给我回家
Now, go home!
-哪凉快哪歇着吧 伙计 -为什么你不…
-Take a hike, fellas. -Why don’t you…
什么…
What…
帅小伙 准备好张开大腿了吗
Hey, pretty boy, you ready to grab your ankles?
过来 小可爱
Come here, sweet potato.
你可以打电♥话♥了
You can have your call now.
不 我挺好的 不用担心
No, I’m good. I’m good. Don’t worry about it.
-你还好吧 -你很好
-You all right? -You’re good?
你很好?
You’re good?
谢天谢地你还好
Okay. Now, thank God you’re good.
我可不想你因为入狱
’cause l wouldn’t want you to get upset
而感到沮丧
about anything, like being in jail.
我可不想你为这个担心
I wouldn’t want you to worry about that.
你能不能告诉我当时你在干什么
You want to tell me what you were doing?
我想知道你当时到底
I would like to know. You wanna tell
想从那警♥察♥那得到什么
Me what you wanted from that cop guy?
没什么 当时只是场面有点混乱
Nothing. It was just a messed-up situation. I mean…
那简直就是蠢到家了
Yeah, l’ll say. It was frigging stupid, is what it was.
你知道这些家伙都是一群娘们
These guys, you know, they’re just pussies.
娘们
You pussies!
太好了 怎么想当青蜂侠 绿灯侠了
That’s great. That’s good. Okay, green hornet… lantern.
混球
Asshole!
也许你没被大学录取你也会
You know what? You might actually be having a nice time
活得很潇洒
Not matriculating in school. But I
可我至少还想顺利毕业
actually would like to graduate.
你觉得自己一个人
It must be nice living at the bookstore by yourself
和那堆书睡在一块会很舒坦
With all your stacks of books and all that,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!