还是谢谢你过来
Just thank you for being here anyway.
为了所值的事 我认为你很好
And for what it’s worth, l think you’re amazing.
她怎么样了
How is she? Huh?
睡着了
She’s asleep.
-你没事吧 -没
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
那就好
All right.
你换发型了吗 我真喜欢
Did you do something different with your hair? I love it.
对啊 真漂亮
Yeah, it’s beautiful.
好了 好了 够了
Okay. Okay, that’s enough. Enough!
对不起 你这是在做什么 住手
Excuse me! what are you doing? Stop!
霍金斯 你被保释了
Hawkins. You posted.
私有财产的毁坏 闯入私地重罪
Destruction of private property. Felony trespassing.
-电♥话♥不是我给你的 -我知道不是你
– l didn’t call you. – l know you didn’t.
我已经对那个烂学校的董事会发飙了
I have unleashed a raging shit storm of epic proportions
除非那些女孩儿去其它学校上学
on the board of trustees of that pissant school
不然我是不会罢休的。
that will not abate until those girls seek enrollment elsewhere.
我给她们一个星期
I give them a week.
你觉得我是一个笨蛋 但是我有我的用处
I know you think l’m a prick, but l have my uses.
你能顺便到办公室和律师谈谈吗
Can you come by the office and talk to the lawyers?
好的
Okay.
你尽量不要在此期间蓄意破坏更多学校
Try not to vandalize any more schools in the meantime.
-谢谢你把我保释出来 -没什么
– Thanks for bailing me out. – No problem!
利用你妹妹是不对的
Hey, using your little sister is dirty pool.
有用吗
Is it working?
也许
Maybe.
我要去我老爸的办公室了
I gotta go to my dad’s office.
替我向他问好
Say hi to him for me.
我爱你
I love you.
好极了
Good.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
法式吐司还是薄煎饼?
Hey, French toast or pancakes?
法式吐司
French toast.
-早上好 -你在这儿做什么
– Hey. Good morning. – What are you doing here?
Tyler要去办公室
Well, Tyler’s coming by the office,
而且我也觉得可以开车送卡洛琳去学校
And l just thought l’d ride to school with Caroline.
-可以吗 -当然可以
– ls that okay? – Okay. Sure.
-嗯 好啊 -好 好
– Yeah. Great. – Good. Good.
-好的 -但是 她没准备好
– All right… – She’s not ready, though.
不急 没事
Don’t worry about it. That’s okay.
她至少还要20分钟
She’s gonna need at least 20 minutes.
-我等着 我就在这 楼下 -好的
– l’ll wait. I’m here, right downstairs. – Okay.

Okay.
你是迟到了 还是你想取消
Are you running late, or are you canceling altogether?
你已经在路上了
Are you already on your way?
我已经到了
I’m already here.
我在送卡洛琳去学校
I’m taking Caroline to school.
好的
Okay.
我在你办公室等你
I’ll wait in your office.
-可能要一会 -没事 没事
– lt may be a while. – That’s okay. That’s fine.
-詹尼来了吗 -她去泡咖啡了
– ls Janine in? – She went for coffee.
她泡了我的吗
She getting me any?
开玩笑而已
Just kidding.
你真坏 思想不健康的女孩
You’re bad. Dirty girl.
什么 当然 我打算打电♥话♥给你的
What? Of course l was gonna call you!
你不会以为我忘了你吧
you didn’t think l forgot about you?
我怎么可能忘了你
How could l forget you?
孩子们 早上好
Good morning, ladies.
基格里奥老师 早上好
Good morning, Miss Giglio.
坐好
Settle down.
霍金斯先生 早上好
Good morning, Mr. Hawkins.
-你知道这些吗 -你觉得是谁扫描了这些照片
– Do you know about these? – Who do you think scanned all the pictures?
看看你
Look at you.
他该多大了
How old would he be?
他本来5月就是28岁了
He would’ve been 28 in May.
真的那么久了吗 我都不敢相信
It’s really been that long? I could’ve sworn…
那是1995年的五月二十日
It was May 20, 1995.
我本该记住的 对不起
I should be able to remember that. I’m sorry.
不要紧
It’s all right.
美好的一天
What a day.
卡洛琳 听到吗
Caroline? Hello?
2001年9月11日 星期二
你一生中做过什么事其实无关紧要
Whatever you do in life wiii be insignificant,
重要的是你去做了
But it’s very important that you do it,
因为没人会去做
Because nobody else will.
就像有人闯进你们的生活
Like when someone comes into your iife,
你们中的一半会说”你还没准备好”
and half of you says, “you’re nowhere near ready,”
但是另一半会说
But the other half says,
“让她永远属于你吧”
“make her yours forever.”
迈克尔
Michael,
卡洛琳问我 如果我知道你能听见我
Caroline asked me what I would say
我会说什么
if I knew you could hear me.
我说我知道
I said I do know.
“我爱你
“I love you.
“天啊 我想你
“God, l miss you.
“而且我原谅了你”
“and I forgive you.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!