中情局的秘密档案保管处
The secure records depository of the CIA.
听着 莎拉
Look, Sarah.
我知道弗兰克的看法有时是没错
I know Frank’s been right about a few things.
但这次他可能要走上一条不归路
But he’s about to cross a line from which there’s no turning back.
现在 你有拉他一把的机会
Right now, you have an opportunity to help him.
你得告诉我你知道的一切
You need to tell me everything you know.
因为如果我没能阻止他
Because if I can’t stop him,
我就不得不杀了他了
I’m gonna have to kill him.
你知道弗兰克·摩西是谁吗 我是说真实身份
Do you know who Frank Moses is? I mean, really is?
你知道他干过什么吗
Do you know what he’s done?
你是在向我求助吗 这也太蠢了吧
You’re asking me for help? That is so lame.
他会直接把你吃了
He’s gonna eat you for lunch.
她不可能相信我们
She’s never gonna trust us.
这也不能怪她 那个线报是个陷阱
I can’t blame her. The tip off was a trap.
有人像玩木偶一样耍得我们团团转
Someone’s got us dancing like marionettes.
就像摩西说的一样
Just like Moses called it.

Yeah.
他会杀了副总统
He will take a shot at the V.P.
这是特勤局的职责了
That’s a problem for the Secret Service.
摩西能轻易搞定他们
Moses’ll take them apart.
把我安插♥进♥去
Plug me into their detail.
没问题
You got it.
那她呢
What about her?
把她带在身边 严加看管 切断外界联络
I’ll keep her close. Protected. Off the grid.
我还存了点东西
I put a few things away.
以防万一
Just in case, you know.
弗兰克
Frank.
瑞典-K
Swedish K.
1945年开始在瑞典使用的著名半自动步♥枪♥
太有激♥情♥了
Now that is exciting.
炸♥药♥呢
Explosives?
榴弹发射器那边
Just past the RPGs.
爱死你了 哥们
I love you, man.
-随便拿 -副总统肯定喜欢
– Make yourself at home. – The Vice President’s gonna love this.
芝加哥
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Oh. I’m sorry.
不好意思 忘了这个了
Sorry. Silly.
谢谢你
Thank you, ma’am.
-非常感谢 -不客气
– Thank you very much. – You’re welcome.
欢迎您 布朗女士
Welcome, Ms. Brown.
很荣幸能邀请你来到胜利基金晚宴
It’s a pleasure to have you at our Victory Fund Gala.
这是我期盼已久的了
Oh, I’m so looking forward to it.
猛禽已经准备进入
Raptor is cleared for entry.
请吧 副总统先生
After you, Mr. Vice President.
一位真正的战争英雄
A true war hero,
亲切的朋友以及出色的领导者
a fabulous friend and a wonderful leader.
接下来我很荣幸地请出
And so it’s with great pleasure I introduce to you,
我们的副总统罗伯特·史坦顿
vice President Robert Stanton.
我爱你 先生
I love you, sir!
谢谢大家 谢谢你们来到这里
Thank you, everybody. Thank you so much for being here.
我得把话说得简短温馨一点
I’m gonna keep this short and sweet
这样你们才能乖乖的给我写支票
so you’ll actually write those checks you’ve been promising.
我是说真的 当然 很高兴见到你们
Seriously, though, great to see you all.
当初是今晚在这的这些贵宾们
It’s the wonderful people here tonight
让我有机会进入白宫
that got us into the White House in the first place.
而且我也相信这些贵宾
And I believe it’s this wonderful group of people
会让我在白宫待很久 很久
who will keep us there for a long, long time!
我的朋友们
My good friends,
我很骄傲地宣布
I am proud to announce that
我将组建一个竞选考察委员会
I will be forming an exploratory committee
旨在参与竞选总统
with the primary goal of seeking a nomination for the Presidency.
我们的过去很辉煌
We’ve had a great journey together.
但我坚信未来更加美好
But I firmly believe that the best is still to come.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America!
你好啊 小兔兔
Hello, bunny.
这种动作你那把老骨头受不了的
Moves like that could get you killed.
你今晚的光芒差一点让我瞠目结舌
Your radiance tonight renders me almost speechless.
差一点
Almost.
你笑什么
What are you grinning at?
我一直都梦想着能杀一个美国总统
I’ve always dreamed of killing an American President.
是副总统
Vice President.
一样
Whatever.
再一次把你揽在怀中 我都有点不习惯了
Having you in my arms once again, I get carried away.
真的吗
Really?
跟我说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
已经过去很多年了 伊万
It’s been a long time, Ivan.
弹指一挥间而已
Blink of an eye.
伊万
Ivan.
音乐已经停了
The music has stopped.
是吗
Is it?
那还是干正事吧
To work then.
伊万
Ivan!
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
-本区域禁止入内 -没事的
– This area is off limits. – No, it’s fine. It’s fine.
请您离开
You’ll have to turn around.
不 没事的
No, it’s fine.
没关系 我肯定可以进来
It’s all right. I’m sure I’m allowed.
请您退后 女士
You’ll have to go back up, ma’am,
否则我只能将您视作威胁
or I’ll have to treat you as a threat.
哪有什么威胁呢
Where exactly is the threat?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我滴天啊
Oh, my God!
瓦斯 有瓦斯
Gas! I smell gas!
瓦斯 瓦斯
Gas! Gas!
瓦斯
Gas!
让开
Stand aside.
主出口无法通过 去副出口 快
Primary exit blocked. Secondary, move.
行动 行动 行动
Move! Move! Move!
让我出去 让我出去
Let me out of here! Let me out of here!
他们到底用的什么玩意
What the hell are they using?
北面楼梯间需要支援 快来
Get back up in here to the north stairwell, now!
漂亮
Ah, yes.
到那辆加长车那去 我掩护你
Move to the other limo. I’ll cover you.
我们得离开这 快 快
We have to go. Now! Now!
正从后方包抄目标
Approaching target from the rear.
去外面
Outside!
特勤局 所有人都趴下
Secret Service, everybody down!
掩护 我们马上撤离
Cover us! We’re moving now!
快 快走
Come on! Move!

Go!
特勤局现在怎么这么逊
I remember the Secret Service being tougher.
同感
Me, too.
-好了吗 -好了
– Okay? – Yeah.
马文
Marvin.
该死
Bugger!
-快到了 -马文
– Almost there. – Marvin.
我们得赶紧走
We gotta move.
你一个人走吧 我已经没什么用处了
You’re on your own. I’m no use anymore.
祝你好运 走吧
Good luck. Go on.
进来
Let’s move!
你中枪了吗 先生
Are you hit, sir?
-你中枪了吗 -我没事 赶紧离开这破地方
– Are you hit? – I’m fine! Just get me the hell out of here.
有什么能为您效劳的吗
Perhaps I could be of assistance?
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
不许动
Freeze!
我♥操♥…
What the…
快跑 快跑
Go. Go!
快跑
Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!