They’re in.
弗兰克说你想让我跟你一起
Frank said you wanted me with you.
没错 我觉得女孩子们
Yes, I thought it might
呆在一起挺好
be nice to have a bit of girl time together.
可以互相了解一下
Get to know each other.
而我要告诉你
And I just wanted to tell
我认识小弗这么多年
you that in all the years I’ve known Francis,
从没见过他像现在这样
I’ve never seen him like this.
所以你要是伤了他的心
So if you break his heart,
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
再把你的尸体埋在树林里
And bury your body in the woods.
好吧
Okay.
这次一定很有趣
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
我们布朗宁奥维斯公♥司♥
Here at Browning-Orvis,
长♥期♥致力于人道主义事业
we have a longstanding commitment to humanitarian causes
成为模范企业是我们的最高使命
because exemplary corporate citizenship is our highest calling.
作为一家遍布全球各行各业的公♥司♥
As a company with global reach and global interests,
我们承担着全球重大的责任
we have global responsibilities.
有时会有人问我
Now sometimes I’m asked,
从事这个行业是否会影响道德底线
if this commitment to ethical behavior affects the bottom line.
我的答案永远一致
And my answer is always the same.
没错
Yes.
这让我们的道德感更强烈
It makes it stronger.
这是我的安全室 隔音增厚墙壁
This is my safe room. Sound-proofed. Reinforced.
每天清扫是否有窃听器
Swept for bugs daily.
你在这里开枪
You could fire a gun in here.
没有人会知道
No one would ever know.
邓宁先生
Mr. Dunning.
来这谈生意真是再好不过了
I cannot imagine a more perfect place to conduct our business.
你应该知道
You do know that there’s
现在要运送军♥火♥
a surcharge
到被联♥合♥国♥贸易禁止的国家
for any arms deliveries
我们不得不额外收费
to countries that are embargoed by the United Nations.
道高一尺 先生
For every problem, monsieur,
魔高一丈嘛
there is a solution.
不好意思
Excuse me.
搞毛…
What are…
有多少总裁能作此保证
How many CEOs can say that?
你们怎么认识的
So how did you guys meet?
刚开始只是在电♥话♥上聊天
We started talking on the phone.
我想我是因为不真实才喜欢
I guess I liked that it wasn’t real.
而现在我成了个逃亡者
Of course now I’m a fugitive,
中情局想杀了我 我还躲在一个壕里
the CIA wants to kill me and I’m hiding in a hole.
我也曾爱上过一个特工
I was in love with an agent once.
怎么了
What happened?
我当时在军情六处
Well, I was with MI6.
而恋爱关系
And the relationship wasn’t
是禁止的
sanctioned.
事情曝光后 我的忠诚受到质疑
So when it came to light, my loyalty was questioned.
我收到命令 要杀了他
And I was ordered to kill him.
这是个考验
It was a test.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
我往他胸口开了三枪
I put three bullets in his chest.
好吧
Okay.
你们到底是什么人
Who the hell are you guys?
你不记得我们吗
You don’t remember us?
我们可记得你
We remember you.
1981年在危地马拉的烂摊子
You’re the guy whose shit
我们可帮你收拾了
we cleaned up down in Guatemala in 1981.
我们想问你 你当时从那里带回了谁
And the question is, who did you fly out of there?
你们根本不知道自己惹上了什么事
You don’t have any idea what you’re getting into.
首先
First of all,
你们不能碰我
you can’t touch me.
当然可以
Sure, we can.
很不错
Oh, yeah.
你哪儿弄来的
Where’d you get this?
家得宝[美国零售公♥司♥]
Home Depot.
-多少钱 -十块钱
– How much? – Ten bucks.
你要玩儿蛋蛋的
You want nuts?
乳♥头♥的
Nipples?
还是尿尿训练器
Potty trainer?
好吧 你们住手
All right, stop it.
弄蛋蛋的
Nuts.
住手 看在上帝的份上 停下
Stop it. For the love of Christ, stop it!
停下来
Stop already!
现在你有什么要说的吗
Now you got something to say?
我们当时带走了一位年轻的中尉
We extracted a young lieutenant
他是詹姆斯·史坦顿的儿子
who is the son of the late Senator,
也是之后的参议员
James Stanton.
罗伯特·史坦顿
Robert Stanton?
美国副总统
Vice President of the United States.
你是说副总统当年
You’re saying the Vice
杀光了那个村里的人吗
President killed all the people in that village?
对 这完全违反了规定
Yeah. Went completely off the reservation.
那个纽♥约♥时♥报♥的记者呢
And that New York Times reporter?
她给你施压了吗
Did she pressure you?
对 她给我打了两次电♥话♥
Yeah. She called me. Twice.
所以我打给副总统
So I called the V.P.
你没想过后果吗
And what did you think would happen then?
管他呢
Oh, whatever.
靠我他才当上副总统
I made him Vice President.
你保持沉默 而史坦顿保你发财
You kept your mouth shut and the Stantons made you rich.
我们和合伙人们
Been working with
一直致力于在当今发展的世界中
our partners in the developing world
杜绝腐♥败♥现象…
to root out corruption and…
好吧
Okay.
你们要多少我给多少
I will pay whatever it costs
只要让我摆脱这件事
to get rid of this thing.
我们来这不是为了你的钱
We’re not here for your money, home.
我们来这 是因为
We’re here because that
那个纽♥约♥时♥报♥的记者有份名单
New York Times reporter had the list of names
上面有危地马拉行动中所有人的名字
of everybody who was in Guatemala.
那份名单上的所有人都被杀了
And everybody on that list has been ordered killed.
除了你
Except you.
我跟这事没关系
I had nothing to do with that.
你们还不懂吗
Don’t you see?
他想洗清过去 顺便把我给清理了
He’s trying to clean up his past and get rid of me in one shot.
他要在竞选总统前摆脱掉我
He’s trying to cut me loose before he runs for President.
外面出现大量人员活动
We have some major activity out here.
看来我们暴露了
Looks like we’re blown.
全员就位 已布置了警戒 他们逃不了
We’re in position. Perimeter’s set. No one’s getting out.
他们往东边派去一支分队
They’re moving a team up the east side.
要让我来跟他们说吗
Are you gonna let me talk to them?
我可以跟他们谈判
I can negotiate something.
谢了 要你帮忙
Thanks, when we want your help,
还不如指望排水沟
we’ll get out the drain cleaner.
听好了 塑料男
Listen, Plastic Man,
外头那帮混♥蛋♥也许收到命令一起杀了我
those bastards out there probably have orders to kill me, too.
希望如此
I hope so.
咋了 就因为我是坏人吗
Why? ‘Cause I’m a bad guy?
我是个卑鄙小人
I’m scum?
我能直接给他来上一枪吗
Can I just shoot him now?
不行
No.
你不能杀人
You don’t have people killed.
我杀人 我是坏人 记得吗
I have people killed, I’m the bad guy. Remember?
不值得浪费子弹
Not worth a bullet.
喂
Hello?
退休生活怎样 弗兰克
How’s retirement, Frank?
相当刺♥激♥啊
It’s been a real blast.
如果我们硬闯进去 场面会很惨
If we have to come in there and get you, it’s gonna be messy.
可不是 肯定很惨