Yeah.
他是我训练出来的
I trained Kordesky.
我回来了
I’m back
我又重振雄风
I’m back in the saddle again
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的
Son of a bitch!
立刻封锁大楼 目标是秃头白人 五十岁左右
Seal the building. Bald, white male, 50s,
穿白色衬衫蓝色裤子 肩部中枪
wearing white shirt, blue pants, shot in the shoulder.
我们得走了
We should go.
我们得立刻离开这
We should go now.
在每个出口都设置检查关卡
I’ve got checkpoints at every exit.
要是起火怎么办
What about the fire?
关闭火警警报 我说了 没有起火
Shut off the alarm. I told you, there is no fire!
-我们得疏散人员 -不 这只是声东击西
– We need to evacuate. – No, this is just a diversion.
你还是得检查所有人员
You make sure everyone gets checked.
救命 救命 拜托你快来
Help, help! Please come!
血流得止不住
I can’t stop the bleeding.
先生 你还好吗
You okay, sir?
借过
Make a hole!
借过
Make a hole!
等等 让我看看
Whoa! Hold it. Let me see him.
不是目标人物
It’s not him.
行了 继续走吧
Yeah, yeah. Go ahead.
伙计们 帮我一下
Fellas, help me out, here.
马文
Marvin?
这家伙还是这么抽风 弗兰克
There’s still something wrong with this guy’s head, Frank.
你真有本事 乔
You’re really something, Joe.
马文 你还好吧
Marvin, you okay?
老子不想谈这个
I don’t want to talk about it.
乔 那个死了的乔吗
Joe? Joe who was dead Joe?
-她跟我们一起的吗 -对
– She with us? – Yeah.
还没死呢
Not dead.
只是退休了
Just retired.
我猜是没法打电♥话♥求医了吧
I guess calling wasn’t an option?
-我们能走了吗 -快走
– Can we go? – Yeah!
你居然中枪了
You let yourself get shot?
妈的
God damn it.
出去
Out.
-你还好吗 -谢了 医生
– You okay? – Thanks, Doc.
他知道了什么
What did he get?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你居然被个退休废柴打得一败涂地
You just had your ass handed to you by a goddamn retiree.
他做过什么
What did he do?
为什么要解决摩西
What did Moses do to earn a lethal finding?
我也没有被告知
I have not been read into it.
我欣赏你 库珀 你有志向有成就
I like you, Cooper. You’re ambitious and you get results,
但是我们刚刚被人火烧前门
but someone just kicked in the front door of our house,
所以你最好把本事都拿出来
so you better get your shit straight.
你的任务如常
Nothing in your mission is changed.
你还在流血
You’re still bleeding.
里面一定留了伤口
Must have nicked something in there.
这太糟了
This is so bad.
没那么糟 挨枪子儿没什么大不了
It’s not that bad. People get shot all the time.
才不是 被纸割伤才没什么大不了
No, they don’t, they get paper cuts.
我也差点挨枪子儿
I mostly get shot.
我们得找人把这血止住
We’re gonna have to find somebody to plug this leak.
可以去鹰巢
Could go to Eagle’s Nest.
什么
Huh?
那我们都会挨枪子儿
Then we all get shot.
我自己进去
I’ll just go in by myself.
要穿防弹衣吗
Want a vest?
没什么用
Wouldn’t do any good.
切萨比克 鹰巢
Chesapeake MD. Eagle’s nest.
弗兰克·摩西
Frank Moses.
你好 薇多利亚
Hi, Victoria.
你是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
不是
No.
你中枪了
You’ve been shot.
让马文闪开吧 省得他受伤
Tell Marvin to stand down before he gets hurt.
这姑娘是谁
Who’s the girl?
她跟我一起的
She’s with me.
-小薇 -乔
– Vicky. – Joe!
小薇 还是这么性感撩人
Oh, Vicky. Sexy as ever.
你个迷人的老滑头
You old snake charmer.
莎拉 这位是薇多利亚 业内最顶尖的高手
Sarah, this is Victoria. Best wet work asset in the business.
枪林弹雨中真正的艺术家
And a true artist with an RPN.
什么意思
What’s that?
我擅长杀人 宝贝
I kill people, dear.
算你走运
You were lucky.
你怎么做到的
How’d you do it?
-什么 -你怎么适应的
– What? – How’d you make the transition?
你看上去很轻松平静
Here you seem so calm. At ease.
我喜欢这样
I love it.
我喜欢这里 喜欢烘焙和插花
I love it here. I love the baking. I love the flower arranging.
我喜欢这种正常生活
I like the routine.
不过…
Well…
我有时是闲不下来
I do get a bit restless sometimes.
我私下接一些散活儿
I take the odd contract on the side.
我就是闲不下来
I just can’t stop.
可不是嘛
Yeah. Tell me about it.
人没法轻易一下自改变
You can’t just flip a switch and become someone else.
压着伤口
Put some pressure on it.
好吧
So…
给我讲讲你那女性朋友
Tell me about your lady friend.
她让我觉得我可以真正地…
Makes me think that I could actually
开始一段人生
have a life.
真正的人生
A real life.
小弗 你真浪漫
Oh, Francis, you’re such a romantic.
什么
What?
你很浪漫 所以我才一直很喜欢你
A romantic. It’s why I’ve always been so fond of you.
薇多利亚
Victoria…
你外表看上去很坚毅
You’re all hard on the outside, but you are…
内心却很温柔多情
You are gooey on the inside.
多情
Gooey.
整个危地马拉的档案大都被清空了
The entire back half of the Guatemala file has been blacked out.
但有一份名单 上面有11个名字
But there’s a list. 11 names.
包括写名单的这个人
Plus one that’s been redacted.
都死了 除了弗兰克和马文
All dead. Except for Frank and Marvin.
那个记者名单上的所有名字都在档案里
All the names on the reporter’s list are in the file, too,
但她还写了个名字
but she has an additional name.
亚历山大·邓宁
Alexander Dunning.
有人在保护他
Somebody’s protecting him.
邓宁是布朗宁奥维斯公♥司♥的总裁
Dunning is the CEO of Browning-Orvis.
一帮歹徒
Gangsters.
国防承包商
Defense contractor.
人脉很广
Very connected.
如果是中情局在保护他
If the CIA is protecting him,
那他肯定就处于监视中
he’s under surveillance.
我们可以去会会他
We could go see him.
一定得带上我
You’re not going without me.
我们这组人又聚首了 真好
We’re getting the band back together. That’s nice.
什么事
Yeah?
得到线报 赤色组合有了新目标
We just got a tip. RED has a new target.
哪儿来的线报
A tip?
联调局在现场
FBI’s on the scene.
我这就来
I’m on my way.
联调局在东边设了个瞭望台
The FBI has a lookout position on the east perimeter.
收到
Copy that.
我是亚历山大·邓宁
Alexander Dunning.
很高兴见到你 巴蒂斯特部长
Pleasure to see you, Secretary Baptiste.
我也很荣幸
The pleasure is with me.
他们进去了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!