– You just hang onto this tape. – Oh, no.
不 你说我们只是跟她谈谈
No, you said we were just gonna talk to her.
是啊 不过这个有用
We are. This’ll help.
-她刚刚失去女儿 -我知道
– The woman just lost her daughter. – I know.
你不能总把人的嘴都用胶布封起来
You can’t just go around duct taping everyone.
大部分人还是正直的
People are basically kind of decent.
我的经验可不是那样
That hasn’t always been my experience.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me try and talk to her.
-什么 -让我试试
– What? – Just let me do it.
他们让我耐心点
They told me to be patient.
警♥察♥什么都没做
The police have done nothing.
他们说只是入室行窃 但没丢任何东西
They said it was just a burglary, but nothing was missing.
她被吓坏了
She was scared.
我们希望能多做点什么
We’re hoping we can do more.
你跟我女儿斯黛芬妮一起工作吗
You worked with my Stephanie?
她寄了这个给我
She sent me this.
她死的那天我收到的
I got it in the mail on the day she died.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我试过拨这个电♥话♥
I tried dialing the numbers.
警♥察♥也不知道
Police had no idea.
来自华盛顿广场公园的问候
斯黛芬妮在哪上的大学
Where did Stephanie go to college?
我们为什么来这来着
Why are we here again?
斯黛芬妮·陈明信片上的数字
Those numbers on Stephanie Chan’s postcard
其实是一本书的索引号♥码
are actually a call number for a book.
图书索引号♥都是以大写字母开头
Call numbers start with letters.
国会图书馆的是这样
In the Library of Congress, yeah.
但在哈佛燕京 这代表了亚洲文献的分类
In Harvard-Yenching, it’s a classification for Asian literature.
你怎么会知道这些
How could you possibly know that?
几年前我住在武汉[汉语]
Ji nian qian wo zhu zai Wuhan.
你还会说中文啊
You speak Chinese?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
汉克·马斯特亚诺两周前死于车祸
Hank Maestriano died 2 weeks ago. Car crash.
丹尼尔·麦根提上周死于心脏病发作
Daniel McGinty. Heart attack. Last week.
但如果这是份暗♥杀♥名单
But if this is a hit list,
为什么这个人还活着 加百列·辛格
why is this guy still alive? Gabriel Singer.
运输飞机驾驶员
Flies cargo planes.
问得好
That’s a good question.
真是一团糟
Hell of a mess.
接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
我找乔·马修森
Joe Matheson, please.
请稍等
Hold on.
玛娜
Marna.
你好
Hello?
怎么了
What?
是乔
Joe.
中情局总部 弗吉尼亚州 兰利
弗兰克·摩西可不是什么
Frank Moses is not a retired analyst
没干过外勤的退休分♥析♥师
who’s never worked in the field.
此人的背景相当复杂
This guy has a history.
那是档案编号♥
That’s a file number.
你去密室看看吧
You need to visit the back room.
去见见档案管♥理♥员♥
You’re going to meet the Records Keeper.
我都不知道还有这种地方
I didn’t even know this place existed.
本来就没有
It doesn’t.
这是弗兰克·摩西的档案
Frank Moses’ file.
有没有搞错
You gotta be kidding me.
弗兰克·摩西曾是我们
Frank Moses was one of the
最棒的秘密特工之一
most effective black op agents we’ve ever had.
他铲除过毒枭 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He retired drug-lords, terrorists.
他甚至还颠覆过政♥府♥
Hell, he toppled governments.
没错 他真是个天才
Yeah. He was truly gifted.
他为什么退休了
Why was he retired?
他老了
He got old.
然后一些小混♥蛋♥来标记他为”赤色”
Then some thumb-sucker came along and tagged him “RED.”
赤色吗
Red?
是的 赤色[RED] 即”退休 极度危险”
Yeah. RED. R-E-D. “Retired: Extremely Dangerous.”
再也没人超越过他了
Yeah. They don’t make them like that anymore.
谢谢
Thanks.
帮我查一些资料
I’m gonna need a data haunt.
他参加过什么任务 和什么人合作过
Every flak he was ever involved in. Every agent he’s ever run.
我要国安局进行电♥话♥监控和声音识别系统…
I want NSA telephone surveillance, voice recognition…
佛罗里达州 彭萨科拉
我们要找马文·博格斯
We have to find Marvin Boggs.
马文两年前死于火灾了
Marvin died two years ago in a fire.
是的 马文死了很多次了
Yeah. Marvin has died many times.
我们可以坐那个吗
Oh, can we have that one?
我们真该带上五弦琴
Wow. All we need is a banjo.
声音放低
Keep your voice down.
不要有突然的动作
Don’t make any sudden moves.
乖乖待在我身边
Just stay close to me.
-不要用手♥机♥ -你早拿走了
-Don’t use your cell phone. -You took my cell phone.
不要提手♥机♥ 不要提卫星
Don’t talk about cell phones. Don’t talk about satellites.
真的假的
Seriously?
你为什么要杀我
Why are you trying to kill me?
我没有要杀你
I’m not trying to kill you!
不 你是要杀我
Oh, yeah. You are.
我为什么要杀你
Why would I be trying to kill you?
因为上次见面 我要杀你
Because the last time we met, I tried to kill you.
那都好久之前了
That was a long time ago.
有些人可是很记仇的
Some people hold on to things like that.
我没想要杀你
I’m not trying to kill you.
明白
Okay?
我们是朋友
So that makes us friends.
对吧
Right?

Right.
很好
Good.
把刀从我蛋那儿拿开吧
You wanna take that knife out of my balls now?
她是谁
Who is she?
莎拉 她也不会杀你
Sarah. She’s not trying to kill you either.
是的 你好
Yeah. Hi.
我不在露天里待着
I don’t stay in the open.
来吧 到我屋里来
Come on, I’ll show you the house.
那个屋子不是吗
What’s that?
那是诱饵
Decoy.
他住在车里吗
He lives in a car?
进来
Come on in.
你外面有房♥子为什么还要住这里
Why do you live here when you have the other place?
这么说吧
Let’s put it this way.
去年直升飞机飞过我的屋子时
When the helicopter passed over the house last year
我能感觉到他们在盯着我
and I could feel their eyes on me.
虎视眈眈
Wet like peaches.
我这有份名单
I have a list here.
是个已死的记者写的
It was written by a reporter who’s now dead.
名单上的所有人都死了
Along with everyone whose names are on that list.
几乎所有人
Well, almost everyone.
弗兰克 我告诉你多少次了
Frank, how many times have I told you?
你不能信任这个国家
You cannot trust the system!
你为国家办事时我就说了
I told you when you’re in the system,
他们动动指头 你就完了
they switch the flip and you’re done.
人 卫星 手♥机♥
Man, satellites, cell phones,
芯片 网络 通讯 牙医
chips, net, the web, the dentist…
马文
Marvin!
我们要你帮忙看看那份名单
That list is the one we need help with.
好吧 我去查下档案
Yeah, I gotta check the files.
当然 谢了 伙计
Of course you do. Thanks, man.
这家伙有点疯疯癫癫
This guy’s insane.
他曾认为自己是一个
Well, he thought he was the
秘密政♥府♥精神控制计划的目标
subject of a secret government mind control project.
要花点时间
This’ll take a minute.
挺像
Sure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!