Listen. I can make you rich.
你难道不知道我是谁吗
Don’t you know who I am?
我当然知道
Of course, I do.
这是私下会面 绝密
This is off the books. Total blackout.
是的 长官
Yes, ma’am.
这是你的目标
There’s your target.
退休的分♥析♥员
Retired analyst.
他是中情局的
He was CIA.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有
No.
来自路易斯安那州 新奥尔良的问候
你眼中的火花点燃我的灵魂
The spark in your eye sets my soul on fire.
你的声音如天使般美妙
Your voice is like a angel above
如同你的抚摸 女人使我疯狂
the touch of your hand, woman drives me insane.
但是 宝贝 我想要爱
But, baby, I want to be loved.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果你现在放我走 我保证不起诉你
Wow. If you let me go now, I won’t press charges.
-我不会记仇 -不是起诉不起诉的问题
– There’s no hard feelings. – We’re way past charges.
为什么我总招来你这样的窝囊废
How do I always attract losers like you?
我是中情局的
I was in the CIA.
鬼才信你 你还是个间谍呢
Yeah, I bet you were. I’ll bet you’re a spy.
我现在得去见个人
I have to go see someone now…
你就让我在这里这样坐着吗
You’re just gonna make me sit here? Like this?
这样最安全了 没人知道你在哪里
You couldn’t be safer. No one knows where you are.
不 不要这么做
Oh, no. Don’t do it.
-别动 -请别这么做 我不想这样
– Just hold still. – Don’t please. I don’t want it.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
你的眼睛真美
Your eyes are so beautiful.
想看电视吗
Want to watch TV?
我马上回来
Be back soon.
又那样了吗
Is that thing acting up again?
你好 玛娜 是啊
Oh, hi, Marna, yeah.
能轻轻敲一下吗 看看你能不能弄好
Give it a rap, will ya? See if you could get it going for me.
当然
Of course.
我真不明白你怎么不修修它
I don’t know why you don’t fix this old thing.
是啊 画面更清楚了
Yeah, better picture.
-往左边一点试试 -好吧
– Try a little bit more to the left. – Okay.
太完美了
That’s just perfect.
非常感谢 玛娜
Thank you very much, Marna.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你真该感到害臊
Should be ashamed of yourself.
见到你真好 孩子
It’s nice to see you, kid.
我也是
It’s good to see you, too.
怎么了
So what’s up?
我遇到个女孩
Met a girl.
不会吧
No.
很复杂
Complicated.
刺杀小分队的来找过我了
Got a visit from a wet team.
二十四小时以前去了我家
At my house, 24 hours ago.
知道都是谁吗
Did you ID any of them?
算是吧
Kinda.
以前可没这么暴♥力♥啊
This used to be a gentleman’s game.
你也知道我爱你 再见
And you know I love you. Bye.
是独♥立♥南非暗♥杀♥小队
Independent South African hit team
涉嫌杀害一名纽♥约♥时♥报♥记者
suspected of killing a New York Times reporter.
斯黛芬妮·陈 你认识她吗
Stephanie Chan. You know her?
不认识
No.
有人要找你麻烦啊 孩子
Somebody has a serious hard-on for you, kid.
是啊
Yeah.
但为什么是现在 我都退休了
But why now? I’m retired.
还得再查查
Just have to dig some more.
你也得小心了
Watch your back, too.
我都八十岁了 又是肝癌晚期
I’m 80 years old, I got stage 4 liver cancer.
-还能对我怎样 -他们要杀还是照样杀
– What the hell can they do to me? – They can still shoot you.
我从没想过这会发生在我身上
Well… I never thought this would happen to me.
什么
What?
变老
Getting old.
我是说 我经历过越南和阿富汗
I mean, Vietnam, Afghanistan.
现在却沦落到绿泉疗养院
Green Springs Rest Home?
想想看吧
Go figure.
摩西给退休金服务处打了22通电♥话♥
So Moses made 22 calls to Pension Services
你难道还不觉得有问题吗
and that didn’t stand out to you?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
让安德科把卡普里旅馆那女孩拦下来
Have Endercott intercept the girl at the Hotel Capri.
迈克 计划有变
Hey, Mike, change of plans.
她没什么事
She’s just fine.
我送你回家吧
I can take you home.
我得先带你去局里录下口供
I gotta take you down to the station first to get your statement.
接着会有几个调查局的人
Then there’s a couple of federal guys
要跟你谈谈
that are gonna want to talk to you.
我得说 你真了不起
I gotta say, I think you’re pretty amazing
逃脱了还没什么事
for breaking free and keeping it together like you did.
真让我佩服
That’s impressive.
我得回去拿我的包
I’m gonna go back and get my purse…
-我叫人帮你拿过来 -不用了
– I can have somebody bring it downtown for you. – No, it’s OK.
进车里去
Get in the car!
放开我 你弄疼我了
Let me go! You’re hurting me.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
不 你只要睡一觉
No. You just need some sleep.
我可能会吐
I may vomit.
这和《爱的狂野秘密》一个样
Wow, this is just like Love’s Savage Secret.
我有点嗨了
I am high.
你有一双漂亮的绿眼睛
You have such beautiful green eyes.
你还真是中情局的
Wow. You really are CIA.
有警员负伤
Officer down.
在彼得斯街北和孔蒂街交汇处
Corner of North Peters and Conti.
嫌犯为男性白种人 三十左右
Suspect is a white male, 30s,
身穿黑色西服打着领带
black suit and a tie,
开一辆黑色塔荷车
driving a black Tahoe.
不许动 把武器放到地上
Freeze! Put your weapon on the ground!
快把武器放到地上
Put your weapon on the ground now!
放下枪再趴在地上
Get it down and get down on the ground now.
快点
Right now!
你说这是中情局批准的行动吗
So you’re saying this was CIA sanctioned?
好吧 塞尔玛 谢了 我欠你个人情 再见
All right, Thelma, thanks. I owe you one. Bye.
就这样了吗
So it’s like that, huh?
是的 就是这样
Yeah. It’s like that.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我们怎么跑到纽约了
How did we get to New York City?
我现在真有点讨厌你了
Wow, I really hate you right now.
我真希望你可以
I was just hoping you’d be
明白现在的处境
a little more understanding of the situation.
我也希望自己没被绑♥架♥ 或者下药
I was hoping not to get kidnapped. Or drugged.
我还希望你有头发
I was hoping you’d have hair.
看起来我们的愿望
So it looks like none of our dreams
都没实现 目前是这样
are coming true, at the moment.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我该谢谢你救了我
Thanks for saving me. I guess.
不客气
No problem.
这不算是我最好的头次约会
Not my best first date.
也不是最坏的
Not my worst, either.
在我们找出幕后黑手之前
Until we find out who’s trying to kill us,
你得和我呆在一起
you’re gonna have to stay with me.
那要多久
For how long?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
想杀我们的人
Whoever’s trying to kill us
已经杀了个纽♥约♥时♥报♥的记者
also killed a New York Times reporter.
她以前住在唐人街
She used to live in Chinatown.
来自纽约唐人街的问候
好了 来吧 我们进去吧
Okay. Here we go. Let’s come in here.
在这里等会儿
Right here. Wait a second.
-你拿着这个胶布 -不