You’re going after her yourself?
你要自己出马去抓她
What? Were you going to go?
怎么 难道你要去吗
I get it. I don’t have legs.
我听懂了 我没有脚
So. Here I am. Well, the real me.
所以 这就是我 真正的我
I bet you’re disappointed, huh?
你一定很失望吧
You’re the girl from Golden Goose Avenue. Red Shoes!
你是金鹅大道那个女孩 红鞋
That’s not my name. It’s Snow White.
那不是我的本名 我叫白雪
Princess Snow White? So your father is —
白雪公主 所以你父亲是
King White, yeah.
白国王 没错
By the time I figured out his new wife Regina was a witch, he’d already disappeared.
在我发现他的继室蕾吉娜是巫婆之前
And the monsters who attacked us were sent by my stepmother to get these shoes.
然后 那些攻击我们的怪物是我继母派来取那双鞋的
I guess being beautiful is really worth that much to her…
我想美貌对她来说就是那么重要
Have you thought about just giving them back?
你难道没有想过干脆将它们归还吗
And give up their magic?
然后放弃它们的魔力
If I’d given up their magic you wouldn’t have helped me find my father, would you?
要是我放弃它们的魔力
Would you?
对不对
I thought we were both under the same spell,
我以为我们被下了一样的诅咒
but I see now that, I was wrong.
但现在我发现 我错了
Listen, I can’t get into all the details, but I’m under a curse too.
听着 我不了解所有的细节 但 我也被诅咒了
You still don’t get it, Merlin.
你还是不懂 梅林
I’m not talking about our curses,
我讲的不是我们所受的诅咒
Merlin, I’m talking about the kind of spell you never want to break.
梅林 我讲的是那种 让人不想解除的诅咒
He likes you more than he likes me.
他喜欢你们比喜欢我还多
What would have happened if she had taken off her shoes that day in the barn?
要是那天在谷仓里 她把鞋子脱了会发生什么事
You think that’s important?
你觉得那很重要吗
I just wonder what I would have done if I had seen the real Snow White.
我只是在想 如果我看到
Seriously? It’s still all about appearance for you.
你认真的 你真是不折不扣的外貌协会耶
No! Not exactly.
不 不 不完全是啦
But I can’t live looking like you for the rest of my life!
但是我无法顶着你的外表度过余生
Kind of proving my point, other me.
这证明我的观点是对的
Alright, let’s try this–
好吧 试试这个
who do you like more, Snow White or Red Shoes?
你喜欢谁比较多 白雪还是红鞋
Easy! It’s Red Shoes.
简单 红鞋啊
Now, which of us do you think Red Shoes likes more?
那你觉得红鞋喜欢我俩谁比较多
Easy! it’s-me,
简单 当然是我
wait, no, it’s you?
等等 不对 是你
You’re a gift. A gift that’ll transform me into someone amazing.
你是礼物 而这个礼物
Well, I know what it’s like to look different on the outside from what you feel on the inside.
对 我知道 拥有和内在不一致的外表是什么感觉
Look at that!
你看
The shoes. You’re wearing them?
你还 穿着那双鞋
I thought you left.
我以为你走了
You should take them off again.
你应该再把它们脱掉
I can’t.
我脱不掉
Ugh, you just had to make things complicated.
你就是爱把事情变得复杂
Maybe this will help.
或许这帮得上忙
Eat the apple, and they’ll slide right off.
吃下这颗苹果 鞋子就会滑落了
Where did you get that?
这苹果哪来的
I want to help you, Snow White. Please.
我想要帮你 白雪 吃吧
Red Shoes?
红鞋
Merlin?
梅林
Merlin
梅林
What terrible timing you have.
来得还真是时候
Uggh, we’re going to have to do this the hard way.
这下要搞得很难看了
Regina?
蕾吉娜
Aw. Such a tender family reunion.
多么温馨的家庭团圆场面
So sad we can’t stay.
真可惜我们不能久留
Red Shoes!
红鞋
C’mon. Let’s go, long ears!
快 我们走 长耳怪
Hey! Wait for us!
嘿 等等我们
How about you go back and get the others.
快 不如你们几个回去找其他人
And make lots of copies of this.
然后拷贝很多张这样的符咒
Let’s go!
走吧
We can do this!
我们能搞定
Your power, my lady, it has drained you.
您的法力已经耗尽了
You think? I don’t need you tell me how I look.
你这么觉得 我不需要你来告诉我
I’m a mirror. It’s what I do? M-l-RO-R. I can’t spell.
我是一面镜子 这是我的工作
Enough!
够了
Bind her. It’s snack time.
绑起来 点心时间到了
How can you sleep-eat at a time like this?
怎么有人这个时候还能边吃边睡
I’m not supposed to talk when I have this on,
我敷脸的时候不该说话的
but I gotta ask do you think they’ve kissed yet?
但我要问 你们觉得他们两个接吻了吗
I hope so. Because it’ll feel better to punch Merlin when he’s pretty.
希望是 因为揍帅的梅林感觉比较爽
We’ve been waiting forever! Where have you —
我们等 超久了 你到哪
Did you break the curse, yet?
解除诅咒了没
Ah, Merlin are you hungry?
梅林 你饿了吗
Those are bears.
来了几只熊
Uh, hi. This is from Merlin.
嗨 这是梅林给的
Wow. This is so cool.
超酷的
Okay, sword.
好啊 宝剑
If you think you’ve humiliated, embarrassed and otherwise frustrated me…
要是你认为 你已经让我感到羞愧 尴尬和沮丧
You’re right.
你是对的
But that ends now!
但是现在一切都结束了
Oh, please end this.
拜托 也该闹够了吧
Hey! Wait! you are running the wrong way!
嘿 等一下 长耳怪 你跑错边了
The castle is over there!
城♥堡♥在那边
Uh, “sit.”
坐下
Eat this, darling, and you’ll get your freedom.
吃下这个 亲爱的 然后你就能自♥由♥了
Where’s my father?
我爸爸他在哪里
Uggh. Royal, loyal little girl, pining for her papa.
忠诚的皇室小女孩 还想念着她爸爸呢
This is getting a little boring. So I need you to take a bite, and I’ll tell you.
这戏码有点无聊了 你只要乖乖咬一口
I won’t let you win. You’ve torn apart my family,
我不会让你得逞的 你让我的家庭四分五裂
and you will not get away with it, Regina.
我不会让你好过的 蕾吉娜
Ooh, so scared, Snow.
我好怕哦 白雪
Very well. A different approach, then.
很好 那就换个方法
Merlin!
梅林
Eat the apple or watch him die.
吃下这颗苹果或看他死去
That’s your choice.
你来决定
Red Shoes! Don’t do it!
红鞋 别那么做 不
Promise to me you’ll let him go.
向我保证 你会放他走
Oh absolutely. When the third bell chimes,
我当然会了 当第三声钟响时
everything will be just like it used to be.
一切都会回到过去的样子
Red Shoes, don’t do it! Nooooo!
红鞋 别那么做 不
Save my papa for me.
帮我救我爸爸
The Legendary handsome Merlin, fearless rescuer of princesses…
传说中的帅哥梅林 既勇敢又无畏的护花使者
…sitting in a tree. Not getting K-l-S-l-N-CE-‘d! Burn! I can’t spell.
受困在树上 得不到心爱女孩的一个口勿
You don’t have to do this. Just take the shoes and let us go!
你用不着这么做 鞋子拿了放我们走
Ugh, I wish! They’re made of pure magic apple —
但愿可以 它们完全是用魔法苹果做的
the fruit of temptation and want. They feed on your desires.
诱惑和需求的果实 你的欲望是它们的能量来源
And once they give you what you desire, the bond is permanent.
一旦它们满足了你的欲望 你就永远离不开它们了
That’s not true. She took them off in the river.
不是这样的 她在河里把它们脱掉了
That doesn’t make any sense.
这一点道理也没有
How could she possibly want to save you more than she wanted to be beautiful?
她怎么可能想救你 胜过想变漂亮
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么
Did you cast a spell?
你对她施了魔法
What’s going to happen to her?
她接下来会怎样
Well, once she eats the apple, its magic will turn her into a magic apple tree.
一旦她吃下苹果 她就会变成一棵魔法苹果树
Gong! First bell sounds. Very dramatic.
当 第一声钟响戏剧性十足
The tree bears fruit at the second bell.
第二声钟响时那棵树会结果
Gong! Excitement mounts! The morning sun touches the fruit,
当 兴奋升级 清晨的阳光照在苹果上
turning it into a new pair of red shoes.
将它变成一双新的红鞋
Gong number three! The circle of life!
第三声钟响 生命的循环啊
And then what?
然后呢
Regina will be the most beautiful person in the kingdom. Forever.
蕾吉娜会成为整个王国最美的女人 直到永远
I don’t care about her! What about Snow White?
我才不在乎她 白雪会怎么样
The tree withers and dies. And so does Snow White.
那棵树会枯萎死去 而白雪也是
Nooooo!

Yaaaassssss! Oh! I’m rotting! I’m dying.
就是这样 我要腐烂了 我要死了
Why don’t you come back and play.
怎么不回来玩呢
Not so fast.
没那么容易
It’s gonna hurt.
会很痛哦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!