Okay
好吧
Pino, Noki, Kio show us what you got!
皮诺 诺奇 奇欧 大展身手吧
Okey-dokey!
没问题
Here we go!
这就开始
Our pleasure!
荣幸之至
Keep going, little to the left. right there.
继续拉 往左边多一点 停在那里
Now that looks like a real home.
现在这看起来像个真正的家了
Yeah. I could get used to that.
没错 我应该可以适应
Nu-uh. I cannot.
我不行
It’s a perfect copy of my drawing! That’s incredible!
这完全复♥制♥了我的画 太神奇了
Let me try.
让我试试
Wow. This will definitely make it easier to find your dad.
这样一来要找你♥爸♥就容易多了
Unfortunately, this thing ain’t flying.
很不幸 这东西不能飞了
It’s grounded.
飞不起来了
Why does it need to fly?
它为什么需要飞
The posters are no good if we can’t distribute them fast.
海报要是不能快速发出去 就没什么用了
Guys, thank you so much for everything you’re doing for me.
三位 感谢你们为我做的一切
My pleasure
我的荣幸
Of course!
那是当然的啦
Opening doors!
开门罗
You know merin? I feel so lucky that I’ve meet you.
你知道吗 梅林 我觉得我真幸运能遇见你
I feel the same way!
我跟你一样有同感
I feel like anything is possible!
我觉得没有什么不可能的事
Merlin! watch out!
梅林 小心
Merlin.
梅林
Merlin.
梅林
Merlin!
梅林
Everything OK?
你还好吧
Of course, sure!
当然罗 没事
Nothing to be embarrassed about.
没什么好难为情的
So why are we even talking about that when we should be going…
干嘛还讲这个 我们应该走
this direction.
这个方向
Hey, wait!
等等
So, about these magic shoes.
关于这双魔法鞋
Are those still bothering you?
你还在心烦吗
What kind of magic do those shoes have?
这双鞋有什么魔力
Well…How do I put this?
该怎么说呢
Merlin, I used to be strong. Really strong.
梅林 我以前很壮 真的很壮
And, I was always proud of that.
而且我对此引以为傲
But the shoes’ magic, um, it made me a little dainty.
但这双鞋的魔法把我变得 娇小
Sorry to hear.
很遗憾听到这个
The shoes made me lose a little bit of weight.
这双鞋让我整个人变瘦了一点
Could be worse.
还不算太糟
Ok, a lot of weight.
好吧 是变瘦很多
Well, I know what it’s like to look different on the outside from what you feel on the inside.
对 我知道 拥有和内在不一致的外表是什么感觉
Merlin, I’d like to do give you a token of my appreciation.
梅林 我想向你表示我的感激
Oh, here. Hand me one of your spells.
这样吧 给我一张符咒
Why?
为什么
Oh come on, I’m not going to zap you.
拜托 我又不会用它来攻击你
Give me a sec.
等我一下
There. Consider it your good luck charm.
来 把它当成你的幸运符吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Merlin, do you think we’d be happier if we were our old selves again?
梅林 你觉得要是我们变回
Yep. Yep, yep, definitely we would.
会 会 会 绝对会
I don’t know. I like how we are. Right here, just, right now.
我不知道 我喜欢我们
Even if I’m an ugly green monster?
就算我 是个绿色的丑八怪也没关系
I don’t care about your height or what color you are
我不在乎你的身高或是肤色美丑
that’s the way you feel about me, right?
你对我的感觉也是一样的 对吧
Yes, of course! I mean, duh.
对 当然了 超对的
I think we’re both just trapped under the same spell.
我觉得我们两个 被下了一样的诅咒
Wait. Keep your eyes closed. Don’t open them until I say.
等等 你先不要张开眼睛 我说张开再张开
When you open your eyes, there will be a handsome man in front of you.
你张开眼睛的时候 眼前会出现一个 帅哥
Someone worthy of you. Someone you’d be proud to be seen with.
一个配得上你的人 一个你带得出去的人
I think you’re right.
我想你说得对
Ready, and…
准备好 天啊
It’s such a good day to break a curse.
今天真是解除诅咒的好日子
NQW!
张开
Tada! You just got Merlin’d! Ha-ha! What do you think?
你中了梅林的招 觉得怎么样
Mission impossibly handsome, right?
我简直帅到没朋友 对吧
It’s okay. I know this is a lot to take in.
没关系 我知道这很难接受
But you can let your happiness flag fly.
但你可以表现欣喜之情
This. This. ls the real me.
这 就是真正的我
Ha Ha it’s stupid.
太蠢了
What? Wait a minute. My hands are still green sausages.
什么 等一下 为什么我的手还是绿香肠
No. I look the same.
不 我看起来还是一样
Yes. impossibly handsome.
没错 简直帅到没朋友
This doesn’t make sense.
不 这不合理啊
You’re the most beautiful woman in the world! Why do I look the same?
你是世界上最美的女孩 为什么我看起来还是一样
What are you talking about, Merlin?
你在说什么 梅林
Do I need a longer kiss?
我是不是需要吻久一点
Two kisses?
还是吻两次
Let’s try again.
我们再试一次吧
Um, you’re not making any sense.
你在胡说些什么
Hurry!
快跑
What is that?!
那是什么
This kingdom has a serious monster problem!
看来这个王国有怪物肆虐的问题
You all right?
你还好吗
No, I’m not.
不 我不好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Pleasure my lady.
我的荣幸 女士
Watch out!
小心
Ha ha. Yes!
好耶
What?
什么
What do they want?! Besides smashing us?
它们想干嘛 让我们粉身碎骨
I don’t know!
我不知道
The old me would have nailed that!
以前的我绝对可以搞定的
You just got Merlin’d!
你们中了梅林的招
Hurry!
快跑
Red, close your eyes.
红鞋 闭上眼睛
Um, this is no time for kissing, Merlin!
现在没时间亲吻了 梅林
Just trust me. Close your eyes.
快 相信我 把眼睛闭上
Please! Close them!
拜托 闭上眼睛
That was too close.
真是太惊险了
Don’t look at me.
别看我
You see that tree on the other side of the bridge?
你看到桥的另一边那棵树了吗
Yeah.
看到了
On my signal, run towards it as fast as you can.
听我指令 用你最快的速度跑向它
No, I can’t leave you here!
不 我不能丢下你
You have to. And don’t look back, okay?
你别无选择 还有别回头 好吗
Look right at that tree until I say it’s safe.
盯着那棵树 直到我说安全为止
Promise you won’t look.
答应我 你不会回头
Um, okay. I promise.
好 我答应你
NQW!

What’s that?
怎么回事
You just got Merlin’d! Yes you did.
你中了梅林的招 就是这样
Hey, block-head!
嘿 傻大个
Hey block-head bear!
嘿 大傻瓜
You’re even more of a block-head than Prince Average!
你这家伙比平庸王子还要更傻
Ave-voo-rah“!
痞英勇
Prince Average?
平庸 王子
You just got Merlin’d.
你中了梅林的招
Take a look, Red Shoes.
看一下吧 红鞋
Merlin!
梅林
I have triumphantly saved the day!
我风光又帅气的拯救了这一天
Merlin! No!
不 梅林
No!

Merlin!
梅林
Snow White?
白雪
Show White? The thief was Snow White this whole time?!
白雪 那个偷鞋的小偷一直都是白雪
Interesting. She could remove the shoes.
真有趣 她能把鞋子脱掉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!