But I gotta impress a beautiful woman. Hate to zap you, long ears.
我不想攻击你 长耳怪
Big, scary bunny! Over here!
恐怖大兔兔 这边
Red, stop putting yourself in–!
红鞋 别让自己置身
Danger…
险境
Arthur! I got you!
亚瑟 我来帮你
It’s no use, Red Shoes. I’m slipping away. Not much time.
不 没用的 红鞋 我已经快死了 时间不多了
Just… need to… use that core of mine…
只是需要用点核心肌力
I see that light at the end of the funnel.
我看到隧♥道♥尽头的光
Time for me to kick butt in heaven. I had a good run. Hashtag blessed.
我就快要上天堂大杀四方了
Oh I used to be able to bench 250…
我以前卧推可以到250公斤的
Before I go, how about a farewell kiss?
在我走之前 来个永别之吻吧
Red Shoes! Oh, thank goodness you’re safe.
红鞋 感谢老天 你平安无事
Do you need CPR?
你需要人工呼吸吗
I’m basically an expert. And don’t worry, I brushed my teeth. Twice.
我算是专家 别担心 我刷过牙了 两次
No, no-no-no, I’m fine, but Arthur he’s stuck.
不 不 我没事 但亚瑟被困住了
He tried to save me, and then he got stuck underneath…
他想救我 然后就被困在下面了
Would you get up.
你可以起来了吧
What? He’s not hurt?
什么 他没受伤
Only his pride.
受伤的只有他的自尊
Seriously, Arthur. You need to find a better way to hit on girls.
说真的 亚瑟 你得想个高明点的撩妹招式
Stand back. I may have to risk my life again.
退后 我可能得再冒一次生命危险了
Someone call for three inventors?
有人呼唤三位发明家吗
For three geniuses?
或三位天才
Ooh! That sounds like us!
听起来像我们
Everyone came running to help.
所有人都来帮忙了
Great…just great.
很好 真是太好了
Everyone except Merlin that is.
所有人 除了梅林之外
Ah. Super. There he is now.
太棒了 他来了耶
Where have you been?
你到哪去了
Something awful could have happened to Red if I hadn’t shown up.
要是没有我 红鞋可能就大难临头了
You?! Don’t even… go there… I saved… her first.
你 少来了 别抢功劳 是我 先救她的
Right?
对吧
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
I was worried about me too. But mostly you.
我也很担心我自己 但最担心的还是你
No one needs to worry. Arthur’s here. Please, my lady.
都别担心了 有亚瑟在 你先请 女士
Um… OK
好吧
You shouldn’t go into the forest by yourself.
你不该自己跑到森林里去的
It’s a nightmarish landscape fit only for bloodthirsty warriors like myself.
那是个噩梦般的地方
And squirrels.
还有松鼠
I thought I saw my father.
我以为我看到 我父亲了
Turned out just to be that big bunny.
结果只是那只大兔子
Well, if you ever make such a dangerous and weird mistake again,
如果你以后 再犯这么危险又奇怪的错误
just know that I can protect you.
要知道 我可以保护你
That’s very kind.
你人真好
And if you really want to express your gratitude, you can…
要是你真的想表示感激的话 可以
Oh, I am so sorry! That was much… slappier than I intended it to be.
真是太抱歉了 我无意这么
Oh, it happens. No problem. Maybe an apology kiss then?
常有的事 没关系 不然 来个道歉之吻
Bravo, mon am
干得好 我的朋友
Nice try.
勇气可嘉
Red Shoes!
红鞋
Gentlemen, to break this curse we’re going to have to work as a tightly-knit team.
各位 我们必须团结合作 才能解除这个诅咒
Which means you do everything I say.
也就是说 你们照我说的做
Excuse me?
你说什么
Huh? What? No.
啥 什么 免谈
You got to be kidding
开什么玩笑
Hans and Jack will search around the dismal lake.
汉斯跟杰克去忧郁之湖找
Triplets, you search the caves of despair.
三胞胎 你们去搜寻绝望之窟
Red Shoes and I will go to Golden Goose Avenue.
我和红鞋去金鹅大道
Golden Goose Avenue. Which happens to be your go-to place for dates.
是的 金鹅大道 那里刚好是你约会的必去之地
We are going to focus on the mission. And then see where the evening takes us.
我们会专心执行任务 然后看看晚上会发生什么事
The only thing you’re going to shop for on Golden Goose Avenue is rejection.
可怜的你在金鹅大道 只有被拒绝的份
And you can’t even afford that.
那样还算便宜你罗
I like my odds. You saw what she did.
我有胜算 你也看到她对我做的了
An expression of affection. Every woman shows it differently.
每个女人对情感的表达都不同
You took your shot, you got slapped.
你上次不是被甩巴掌吗
May I remind you that this is the closest thing to a kiss anyone’s had since the curse.
容我提醒各位 被施咒以来
Let’s work together to guide Red Shoes’ feelings towards me,
大家合作引导红鞋爱上我吧
so we can break the curse.
这样就可以解除诅咒了
What about the rest of us?
那我们其他人呢
After I resume my princely form, the word about F7 will be out.
等我恢复王子之身以后 七勇士的消息就会传开
Ladies will be begging to kiss your green mugs.
到时候 女人就会乞求亲吻你们的绿脸
Really?
真的吗
Sounds reasonable.
满有道理的
I’ll bring the gelato!
我去拿冰淇淋
Getting one kiss sure is easier than getting seven.
得到一个吻显然比得到七个容易
This is not a plan! He’s just out for himself.
这根本行不通好吗 他只想到他自己
A half-baked plan is better than none.
烂计划胜过没计划
Don’t worry, Merlin. I have a big assignment for you.
别担心 梅林 你背负着重责大任
Hmph. Big Assignment?
重责大任
Here you go. I drew this up last night.
给你 是我昨晚画的
I can’t tell if this drawing is terrible or really avant-garde.
我看不出这张画 是糟糕还是太过于前卫
Awe, my neighbor’s a great art teacher, Pablo Picass-ogre.
我邻居是很优秀的美术老师 他叫做毕卡兽
One thing’s for sure, Daddy’s on the big side
有件事可以确定 你♥爸♥还真的是
…of big.
有点胖
You must take after your mother.
你一定长得像你母亲
No, I look a lot like pap–
不 我很像爸
Oh, yeah, my mother. Gosh, we, exactly. Twins.
对 我的母亲 天啊 我们简直是 双胞胎
Alright, you know the plan.
好了 大家都知道计划了
Let’s move! Deploy!
开始行动吧 各就各位
Thunder dwarfs are go!
雷霆矮人出动
And where do you think you’re going?
你以为你要去哪里
Your post is right there.
你的岗位在这里呢
You watch the savage monster.
你去顾那只野兽
I call him vicious.
我叫他邪恶兽
I call him “Woodbottom.”
我叫他木屁♥股♥
Don’t worry, Merlin, we’ll make sure you get kissed, too.
别担心 梅林 我们会确保你也被吻
Eventually.
早晚会的
We will split up here.
我们在这里分开
Alright. See you later.
好的 再见了
I know exactly where we should look to find your father!
我知道要去什么地方找你父亲
Really? Where?
真的吗 哪里
Daddy!
爸爸
Is this what I think it is?
这跟我想的是一样的东西吗
I present Excalibur, a legendary sword trapped in this rock for centuries,
为您呈现王者之剑
waiting for a man of great strength to release it.
等待一个具有神力的人将它拔♥出♥来♥
It says: “Do not attempt to remove by force.”
上面写着 请勿试图强行拔起
Oh, right. I guess, uh,
没错 大概吧
the truth is, I realized you are the woman of my destiny the first time I saw you.
事实是 打从第一眼见到你
I thought if I could show you my strength…
我想要向你展现我的力量
…I would be worthy of your affections.
就能配上你的爱
Oh! Oops! I’ll put it back.
糟糕 我这就放回去
No! No, no, no. Can I hold it?
不 能让我拿吗
Oh, Arthur, it’s just beginners luck.
亚瑟 那不过 是新手运罢了
You want me to maybe pull it out for you again?
要我帮你再拔一次吗
No. I’m not humiliated at all.
不用了 我完全不觉得丢脸
Let’s go.
走吧
Don’t look at me like that. I’m the real prisoner here.
请你别那样看我 我才是这里真正的囚犯
What? You’re hungry?
什么 你饿了
And fetch
来 接住
Hop along, big guy. There’s no way Arthur is breaking this curse alone.
跳啊 大块头 亚瑟是不可能独自解除诅咒的
Excuse me!
借过
Arthur, where are you going?
亚瑟 你要去哪里
Oh. Okay.
好吧
See you later.
待会见
Hi.
你好
Oh, look at what you made me do!
看看你干了什么好事
You…

I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Made me make it perfect. Thank you.
让我 把它变得完美 谢谢你
I’m so sorry.
真的很抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!