Ain’t as bad as it should be.
你也这样 你想说什么
You too? What do you got to say?
没什么 反正你也听不进去
Nothin’. If I did, you wouldn’t listen to it.
找到他们了
Did you find ’em?
没有 想是离开了
Nope. They’re gone, all right.
可真是会招呼
That’s a pretty how -do -you -do!
你应该去
You ought to –
我亲自去说
No, I better tell him myself.
汤姆 汤姆
Tom. Tom.

Oh.
提勒 乐里托和凯西走了
Teeler, Laredo, and Bill Kelsey are gone.
-什么 -他们离开了
-What? -They up and left.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我去叫他们起床 他们已不在了
I went to wake ’em, and they wasn’t there.
-何时走的 -夜间走的
-When did they go? -During the night.
他们可能趁第二班夜时走的
They was on second guard. It could’ve happened anytime.
有人知道他们三人怎么回事吗
Anybody know anything about Teeler, Kelsey, or Laredo?
值得怀疑 我检查过蓬车
There ain’t no doubt about it. I checked the wagon.
发觉少了些子弹 面粉和盐
We’re shy some cartridges, flour, and a mite of salt.
-多少子弹 -约一百发
-How many cartridges? -This side of a hundred.
-面粉呢 -一袋
-Flour? -One sack.
这几个下流的人
Sneakin’, yellow.
我绝不让 马修你去
Well, they’re not gonna -Matt, get…
算了 谢里 去牵马
No. Cherry, get mounted
带上葛鲁特和贝尔
and take Grant here, and Bill…
带葛鲁特就够了
Grant will be enough.
他们也可能直奔南方
They’ll probably head straight south.
找到他们 带回来
Find ’em and bring ’em back.
-他们要是不回来呢 -强制
-Supposing they won’t come. -Bring ’em!
我们会赶上你们的
We’ll catch up with you.
现在起 就剩咱们这群人了
From now on, this outfit’s gonna move.
让他们动身吧
Get ’em goin’.
马修
Matt.
你这部分仍继续前进 后面马上就跟来
Keep your point moving. The drag’s catching up.
好的
Sure.
红河就在前面
Red River ahead!
嘿 红河到了
Hey, it’s the Red River!
红河就在前方
Red River ahead!
-瞧 这就是你的红河 -好美的河
-Well, here’s your Red. -It’s quite a river.
上回我们过河时 那牛群小得多了
We sure had a lot smaller herd the last time we crossed.
一头公和一头母牛
One bull and a cow.
这儿看来真是个好地方
Well, this looks like as good a place as any.
过这河起码得花半天
This’ll take the rest of the day and part of the night.
何不明早再过河呢
Why not cross in the morning?
我们现在就过河
We’ll put ’em across now.
大家都累坏了
We’ve got a pretty tired bunch behind us.
累坏了的人才没力气逃跑
Tired men don’t run away.
你想一路累死他们
We can’t keep ’em this wore out the rest of the drive.
不 至少得等到谢里他们回来
No, but we can keep ’em this wore out until Cherry gets back.
那时就没人敢跑了
Then nobody” want to run away.
-替我划线 阿皮 -没问题
-Mark for us, will you, Leather? -Sure enough.
这儿有流沙 作个记号♥
Quicksand out in here! Mark it!
这里还有
More of it in here!
从这个树干到那棵树为止做下记号♥
Mark it from the stump to the tree!
从这个树干到那棵树
From the stump to the tree.
那儿情形如何 马修
How is it up there, Matt?
一路过去河床都很硬
Firm all the way.
好了 带他们过河吧 靠下游起
All right, bring ’em on in, but keep ’em downstream!
带它们过来
Bring ’em on, boys!
马修 注意离群的牛
Matt, watch for strays.
好的
Right.
走啦 牛儿们走吧
Come on, cattle! Get in, cattle!
快动 别停下来
Come on, cattle.
走吧 牛儿
Come on, get going.
到对岸去
Keep ’em coming.
好 往上跑
Hyah, cattle! Go!
爬上去
Come on, cattle!
快 往那跑
Giddyap, now! Hyah! Giddyap there!
把牛赶成一直线
Straighten out that line!
走下游的地方
Keep ’em downstream!
跟上
Hyah! Keep ’em comin’!
铺盖就在那儿 汤姆
Your bedroll’s right down there, Tom.
喝点咖啡吧 汤姆
Have some coffee, Tom?
-我捡了一些 -马修
-We picked up a few. -Hi, Matt.
我们在下游捡回一些离群的牛
Hi. We just picked up a few strays downstream.
算一算大约走失了三四十头
All told, we’ve lost 30 to 40 head.
九千头牛花不到四小时便过河
Better than 9,000 head across in less than four hours.
成绩真是不错 他们干得好
That’s awful good, Tom. The boys did all right.
-是啊 -何不去告知他们
-Yeah. -Why don’t you tell ’em so?
这是他们的工作呀
That’s their job.
他们很累了
They’re awful tired.
这样明早就不用点人头了
Then we won’t have to count noses in the morning.
腿还痛吗
That leg bothering you?
是 被牛角刮了一下
Yeah, I hooked it on a horn. It opened it up a little.
把裤管撕开点 我瞧瞧
I’ll take a look at it.
不用 明天再说
No, wait till morning.
你需要睡一觉 汤姆 这重要
You need sleep, Tom. You need it bad.
数夜前 有三个人开溜
Some nights ago, we lost three men.
从此之后我没再睡过 也没有人再开溜
I haven’t slept since, and we haven’t lost any more.
今晚 甚至以后也不会有人开溜
We’re not gonna lose any tonight, nor from now on.
为什么今天一定要过河
Why did we have to cross today?
明天再过不行吗
Wouldn’t tomorrow have been just as good?
唐森的命令 去问他吧
Dunson’s orders. Ask him.
我们可以等到早上再说
We could’ve waited till morning instead
何必非得天黑时过呢
of finishing after dark.
没道理 还有一大段路呢
It don’t make sense. We got a long way to go yet.
真是越走越糟了
He’s getting worse every day.
有时我真觉得他很死脑筋
Sometimes I think he’s going plumb out of his head.
干嘛告诉我
Why tell me?
你若真这么想 为何告诉我
If you feel that way, what do you tell me for?
我 我很抱歉
I -I’m sorry. I –
你明白 马修 事情不对劲
You know, Matt, things ain’t right.
他得去睡会他不睡就要出事了
It’s him. He’s got to get some sleep…
他再不睡就要出事了
and if he don’t, somethings gonna happen.
他过去三夜以来的睡眠
All the sleep he’s had the last three nights wouldn’t fill a –
对只小老鼠来说都不够
wouldn’t fill a mouse’s ear.
他不会睡的 除非
He won’t sleep until…
是的
Yeah.
你想谢里何时会回来
When do you expect Cherry back?
若他真回来
If he comes.
应该是明天吧
Tomorrow sometime.
好像是谢里
Looks like Cherry!
下来
Get down off them horses.
我不要仰起头看你们
I don’t favor looking up to the likes of you.
好多了 你们该爬回来的
That’s better. You should be crawling.
谢里 我要你追他们三个 你只带回两个
Cherry, I sent you out after three. You brought back two.
贝尔·凯西本想和他斗斗
Bill Kelsey figured he’d rather fight.
刚开始还可以
Made a good run of it for a while.
乐里托 提勒
Mm. Laredo, Teeler…
你们签了约了 答应要完成赶集
you signed on for the drive, and you signed on to finish it.
-没错 -你们偷了豆子 面粉和子弹
-That’s right -You stole beans and flour and cartridges.
除了背信外还做了贼
Besides being deserters, you’re common thieves.
法律可不这么认为
The law might’ see it’ different
我就是法律 你是贼
I’m the law. You’re a thief.
你也一样 提勒
You too, Teeler.
你还有话说吗
Anything more?
我知道你要如何处置我们
I know what you’re gonna do,
但我要告诉你
but first I want to tell you something.
-说 -你疯了
-Go ahead. -You’re crazy.
你一直喝酒又不睡觉
You been drinking and you ain’t been sleeping.
不疯才怪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!