如果有人不想去 没关系
There’s no hard feelings if you don’t want to go,
现在赶快说
but just let me know now.
唐森先生
Mr. Dunson, I…
没关系 丹 去吧
it’s all right, Dan. Go ahead.
唐森先生 我老婆
Mr. Dunson, my wife
-不用解释了比尔 -谢了 祝你好运
-You don’t have to explain, Bill. -Thanks. Good luck.
去吧 乔 泰勒
Go on, Joe, Taylor.
谢了 唐森先生
Thank you, Mr. Dunson.
没关系的 丹 去吧
It’s all right, Dan. Go ahead.
-我 我不是 -你想怎么样呢
-No, sir. I -l didn’t mean that -You mean What, Dan?
我 我只想说我要去
I-I-I-I-I just wanted to say I want to go.

Fine.
其他的人呢
And the rest of you?
这就是说你们全都要去
That means you’re all coming along.
很好
Good.
马修会让你们来签约的
Matt here will sign you on.
天一亮我们就出发
We’ll start at sunup.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
签上名或做个记号♥
Sign your name or make your mark.
让我第一个签吧 马修
Let me sign first, Matt.
-准备好了吗 马修 -全都准备好了
-Ready, Matthew? -All ready.
把它们带到密苏里去吧 马修
Take ’em to Missouri, Matt.
郭 咱们往密苏里去吧
All right, Quo, let’s go to Missouri!
十四年来的辛苦
There they are, Matt.
都在那儿 马修
Fourteen years of hard work…
他们说我们绝无法完成这次赶集
and they say we can’t make the drive.
他们可能错了
They could be wrong.
最好是这样
They’d better be.
提勒 你 华特及史密斯 轮下班守卫
Teeler, you and Walt and Sims are on the next watch.
四点半吃饭 五点上路
Breakfast at 4:30, Groot. Trail at 5:00.
好的 汤姆
All right, Tom.
郭 你那儿忙完后
Quo, when you finish there, get some…
-怎么了 -嚼完了吗
-What’s the matter? -Grub finish?
-是啊 我吃过了 -把牙还给我
-Sure, I ate. -Give -um tooth.
应该说”牙齿”我告诉过你
“Teeth,” I told you.
再过几个小时天就亮了
It’s only a few hours till morning,
我又得用了
and I’ll be using them again.
那天亮再拿吧
Come morning, you get-um.
郭 你真是死脑筋
Now, look, Quo, this is getting to be plumb crazy.
整天这么拿来拿去的
We been doing this all day.
等到了密苏里 这牙早就坏了
By the time we get to Missouri…
这样拿来拿去
we’ll have ’em all wore out passing ’em back and forth
拿来拿去的
and back and forth!
这么办吧
Tell you what I’ll do.
我让你赚一倍
I’ll give you a hundred-percent profit:
给你两块抵那五毛利息
two dollars for your half interest.

Ah.
不是现在 等我有钱再说 等赶完集再说嘛
Not now! When I get it. When we finish the drive.
我拿钱你拿牙
I get money, you get -um tooth.
是”牙齿”白♥痴♥
“Teeth,” you dumb heathen.
我♥干♥嘛老是
Why do I always have to…
哦 有个屁用
Oh, what’s the use?
我们这么走:
The way we worked it:
沿着布拉索 从帕里平多
along the Brazos, the Palo Pinto…
上去到红河
up to the Red…
再往北到色戴利亚
then north to Sedalia.
你倒把这条路说得挺轻松的
You make that drive to Sedalia look very easy.
州界有不少狠角色 我刚从那儿回来
There are a lot of rough boys along the border. I just got back.
你想一直待在那儿吗
And you want to stick your nose back in that country?
谢里 你怎么会加入这次赶集
Cherry, how come you joined the drive?
只是一时的念头 马修本来还不答应
Just a notion I had, and then Matt turned me down.
我就更想去了
Made me want to go.
而且 我挺喜欢他那把枪
Besides, I’ve taken a liking to that gun of his.
这可是你的大好机会
Fat chance you got of getting that, bub.
我一直疑惑 马修 你为何不让我参加
I’ve been wondering, Matt: Why’d you turn me down?
你又不怕我 为什么呢
You’re not afraid of me. Why?
你知道若无法赶集到市场会如何
You know what happens if this drive doesn’t get to market?
唐森说没薪水可领
According to Dunson, we lose our wages.
你跑遍全国 看到些什么
You’ve been through the state. What did you see?
我知道牛群发狂
Yeah, I know: cattle running wild…
投机分子占尽便宜
carpetbaggers reaching with both hands…
农夫把焦壳拿来煮咖啡
ranchers roasting grain and calling it coffee.
我见过一个人用一只牛来换半袋面粉
I’ve seen a man try to swap a steer for half a sack of flour.
我也知你们为何离开
I know why you want to get through. I do too.
但为何去密苏里 为何不往西到堪萨斯
But why Missouri? Why not head ’em for Kansas?
他说堪萨斯 乖乖
“Kansas,” he says. Fine howdy -ma’am that’d be…
往堪萨斯 密苏里可有铁路啊
heading ’em for Kansas when the railroad’s in Missouri.
-堪萨斯也有 -在哪
-Railroad in Kansas too. -What? -Where?
托皮根和艾柏林都有
I saw the one in Topeka, and there’s one in Abilene.
艾柏林 西部的最那头了
Abilene? That’s further west.
你在艾柏林亲眼目睹
Did you see it in Abilene?
我没去那 是堪萨斯市一个女孩告诉我的
I didn’t get there. I met a girl in Kansas City.
她总幻想当歌♥手
She fancied she could sing. But she had other –
你知道 若我们可由红河往西走
You know, if we could head west at the Red –
-那便省了很多 -还是要去密苏里
-We’d save ourselves a heap -We’re going to Missouri.
色戴利亚有现金 有买♥♥主
I’ve seen buyers and cash in Sedalia.
你在艾柏林见到什么
What have you seen in Abilene?
什么都没有 听一个女孩说的
Not a thing. Just a girl told me.
我认为 唐先生
It appears to me, Mr. Dunson –
-我没问你 -是啊
-I didn’t ask you, Groot. -No.
是啊 你是没问我
No, that’s right. You didn’t ask me, Mr. Dunson.
我们还是去密苏里
We’re going to Missouri.
若我和他卯上 也得与你为敌啰
Suppose if I tangled with him, I’d have to take you on too.
你会发现他也不好惹
You’ll find him a handful by himself.
今天还得赶多少里路
How much further we going today?
约再往北赶四里
Oh, about four miles north of here,
把那马抓好
there’s a good… Hold that horse!
那儿有干净的河 可以扎营
There’s a good stream and bed grounds.
上好它的鞍绳
Cinch him up.
它脚踝有点肿了
That old ankle’s sure puffing up.
是的
Yeah.
今晚得把它治一治
We’re going to have to paint it tonight.
继续赶路吧
Keep ’em moving.
还好我们有个好领导
It’s a good thing we got a big remuda.
他一天可骑累三匹马
He’s been wearing out three, four horses a day –
-都是这样 我不喜欢 -你不喜欢什么
-All the same, I don’t like it. -What don’t you like?
一切都太顺利
Everything’s going too good.
我们该有许多麻烦的
We’re bound to have a hat full of trouble.
你怎么老是抱怨一堆
You’re always yammering, I tell you.
我不喜欢太顺 太糟也不好
Well, I don’t like to see things go good or bad.
我喜欢中庸
I like ’em in between.
葛鲁特 为何丹驾驶郭的蓬车
Groot, what’s Dan riding in Quo’s wagon for?
-我想和郭讨论一下 -什么
-I was wanting to discuss something with Quo. -What?
我想和郭讨论一下
I was wanting to discuss.
我听不懂 为何不戴上牙齿
I can’t understand you. Why don’t you use your teeth?

Whoa!
我们正在谈我的牙齿
My teeth is just what we was “disgustin’.”
用你私人的时间 丹要工作
Well, talk on your own time. Dan should be working.
你若有点人性
If you was half human, you’d give ’em back.
便该还我
You can see I could use ’em.
而且有他们 我的嘴不容易进沙
Besides, it’d help keep the dust out of my mouth.
闭上嘴就进不去了
Keep mouth shut, dust not get in.
过去十六天我肯定吞了十磅沙
Bet I ate 10 pounds in the last 16 days.
赶完这路
Before this shenanigan’s over,
我吃下去的沙说不定可以成一州了
I’ll probably eat enough land to incorporate me in the Union.
葛鲁特之州
The state of Groot.
哦 喂 会痛啊
Ow! Hey, that hurt!
不管有没有牙 我都还能用鞭子
Teeth or no, I can still use a whip.
你别给我靠近那糖罐
Keep out of that sugar.
来不及了 我已拿了一些
Too late, Pop. Already got me some.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!