怎么了 坎贝尔
What’s wrong, Campbell?
还得赶三小时 为何停下
We have three hours yet till we stop.
唐森说他要脱队
Dunson here says he’s leaving the train.
-是吗 唐森 你要脱队 -是的
-Is that right, Dunson? Are you leaving? -I am.
不行你签过约了
You can’t do that. You signed on. You agreed.
我什么都没签 若有 我会留下
I signed nothing. If I had, I’d stay.
我在你们离开圣路易时才加入
You’ll remember I joined your train after you left St. Louis.
等等 唐森
Wait, Dunson.
你也清楚这是里是印第安人区 也许会惹祸上身
This is Indian country. You might be walking into trouble.
两天来我看见不少狼烟
For two days past and this day, we’ve seen smoke and signs.
我们知道
Yeah, we know that.
我感觉得出来 他们就在附近
They’re around somewhere. I can feel ’em.
要加入柯曼其请自便
The Comanches are welcome to you,
但别把羊群算进去
but not to your bull and cows.
那要带到加州去牧的
We need the beginnings of herds in California.
你说对了一件事 做蓄牧业
You’re right about one thing: the beginning of herds.
但我要自己做
But I’m starting my own herd.
我已检视过此南边的一块地
I watched the land south of here since we left the Salt Fork.
那块地不错 草很适合养牛
It’s good land. Good grass for beef.
所以我要往南走
So I’m going south where it is.
你枪法这么好 不宜脱队
You’re too good a gun to let you leave.
正是 所以你不必再多说了
Then I’m too good a gun for you to argue with.
就让他去吧
If I was you, I’d ponder on letting him be.
他一旦心意已定
He’s a mighty set man when his mind’s made up.
固执得很
Even you can’t change him.
他这会要往南去 你最好别想阻止他
He’ll be heading south. Mind he don’t stomp on you on the way.
-你也要走吗 -我还有唐森
-Are you leaving too? -Colonel, me and Dunson.
我和唐森是孟不离焦的
Well, it’s me and Dunson.
替我祝他好运
Tell him I wish him luck.
也祝你好运
Good luck to you, Colonel.
我昨晚决定了
I decided last night.
我决定了 我要和你走
I decided too. I want to go with you.
-不 我 -我知道你有工作要做
-No, I’ll send for -I know you’ve work to do, Tom.
但我希望成为它的一部分
But I want to be part of it.
我爱你 要和你在一起
I love you. I want to be with you.
-现在不行 -我只求你带我走
-No, no. -I’m asking you, please take me with you.
我很强壮 你能忍♥的我都能忍♥
I’m strong. I can stand anything you can.
对女人言 那太苦了
It’s too much for a woman.
对女人来说太苦了
“Too much for a woman”?
用双手抱住我 汤姆
Put your arms around me, Tom.
抱住我 拥我入你怀中
Hold me. Feel me in your arms.
我像弱不禁风的样子吧 不会吧
Do I feel weak, Tom? I don’t, do I?
你会需要我 需要一人女人
Oh, you’ll need me. You’ll need a woman.
一个让你为所欲为的女人
You need what a woman can give you to do what you have to do.
听我说 汤姆 请你全心全意听着
Listen to me, Tom. Listen with your head and your heart too.
一天中有一半是白天 另一半是夜晚
The sun only shines half the time, Tom. The other half is night.
-我心意已决 -改变它吧
-I’ve made up my mind. -Change your mind, Tom.
就这么一次 改变你的主意吧
Just once in your life, change your mind.
我会再派人来接你
I’ll send for you.
你会来吗
Will you come?
当然会 但你这么做是错的
Of course I’ll come. But you’re wrong.
我母亲的
My mother’s.
走吧 要走就快走吧
Go, please. If you’re going to go, please go now.
我好想和你在一起 膝盖现在
I want to be with you so much, my knees feel like…
膝盖现在有如刀割
like they’ve knives in them.
再见
Bye.
队伍 出发
Giddyap!
你看见是哪条河
Whoa. What river do you reckon that is?
我想是红河吧
The Red River, I think.
若是的话 河的那边是德州
If it is, that’s Texas on the other side.
休息一下吧
How about calling it a day, huh?
好吧 把马车转过来
All right. Wheel your wagon.
这股狼烟似乎也太大了吧
It’s too big for signal smoke, ain’t it?
是啊
Yeah.
好像是蓬车队之处
It’s just about where the wagon train would be.
印第安怎么老爱烧提蓬车
Why do Indians always want to be burning up good wagons?
再回到那儿得好几个小时
Take us hours to get back there.
是啊 是要一段时间
Yeah. We shoulda took her along.
他们一定会派人来追我们
They’ll most likely be sending some out after us.
若真是如此
If they do…
这便是最适合的地方
this is as good a place as any.
把车转过来 背对着河
Swing the wagon around. We’ll keep the river at our back.
前进
Giddyap!
汤姆
Tom…
说不定我们搞错了
we could’ve been wrong about that smoke,
也许已经消失了
or she might’ve got away.
我也这么希望
Well, I wish.
他们在那儿
Here they are.
希望没来太多人才好
I hope there ain’t too many of ’em.
来♥福♥枪♥丢给我
Give me your rifle!
汤姆
Tom!
-你还好吧 -我还好
-You all right, Tom? -Yeah.
我又干掉两个
I got two more of ’em.
我看只剩一个了
Near as I can figure, there’s only one left.
他们夺走两头牛 不过
They got the two cows, but…
哦 汤姆
Oh, Tom.
真是太不幸了 我们应该带
That’s too bad. We should’ve took…
就是他
That’s him.
-回答他 -嗯
-Answer him. -Huh?
回答他
Answer him.
咱们走吧
Let’s get out of here.
走吧 也给那些老鹰一个机会
Yeah, and give them buzzards a chance.
枪声 尖叫声 有人死去
Shooting and screaming and people dying…
火烧蓬车 枪声 尖叫 火烧
and burning the wagons and shooting and screaming and burning.
有人死去 火烧篷车 有人死去
People dying and wagons burning. People dying…
从哪来的
Where’d you come from?
四周都起火了 只有印第安人在附近
It was all burning. Only Indians around.
火烧了起来 还冒烟
Just all burning and smoking and smelling
你怎么逃出来的
How did you get away?
-他们烧了一切 -我看他被吓傻了
-They were burning everything -He’s plumb out of his head!
蓬车全着了火
Just plain. I could see it. They was burning the wagons,
人们在大声尖叫
and people was screaming.
-是我就不会再那么做了 -枪放下
-I wouldn’t do that again. -Put that gun down.
我说别再那么做了
I said don’t do that again.
好吧 孩子 我只是随便问问
All right, sonny. I was just asking where you came.
除非是熟人 否则不可相信他
Don’t ever trust anybody till you know ’em.
我以后不会了
I won’t… after this.
谢谢你告诉我这个
Thanks for telling me.
好吧 你是怎么逃出不的
All right. Now, how’d you get away?
跟着我的牛走的 她趁乱跑出来的
I was following my cow. She got away in the brush.
似乎跑了好几里
Miles, it seemed like.
跑上一个山丘
Up a long hill she went.
然后 我便听见他们
And then I heard ’em.
看见他们
And then I saw ’em.
真希望我没听见也没看见
And I wish I hadn’t.
是啊
Yeah.
看来我们得带你一块走了
Well, it looks like we’ll have to take you along.
怎么会用到它们吗
Well, are you gonna use it?
不会
No.
不会
No.
不过别试着要拿走它
But don’t ever try to take it away from me again.
他没问题的
He’ll do.
把它们绑短一点
Tie ’em up short.
快上去坐着
Get up on the seat.
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
-我们要到德州啦 -我觉得棒极了
-We’re in Texas. -It feels good to me.
这便是带着一头母牛的男孩
和带着一头公牛的男孩初次碰面
也是一个大牧群的开始
他们将越过德州建设一片土地
就是这儿了
This is it.
我们就在这开始生产好牛肉
This is where we start growing good beef.