DOLARHYDE: Mrs. Jacobi in human form.
你看到了吗? 是
DOLARHYDE: Do you see? LOUNDS: Yes.
立兹太太的人形
DOLARHYDE: Mrs. Leeds in human form.
你看到了吗? 看到了
– Do you see? – Yes.
杰柯比太太在改变 哦,我的天
– Mrs. Jacobi changing. – Oh, my God.
立兹太太正在变
Mrs. Leeds changing.
你看到了吗?
Do you see?
杰柯比太太重生了
DOLARHYDE: Mrs. Jacobi reborn.
看到了吗?
Do you see?
立兹太太重生了
Mrs. Leeds reborn.
你看到了吗? 求求你,不要
– Do you see? – Please, no.
不要?不要什么?
No? No what?
不要杀我
Not me.
你为什么要做不实报导?劳兹先生
Why did you write lies, Mr. Lounds?
是葛兰姆告诉我的
Graham told me to lie.
我没有乱写
LOUNDS: It wasn’t me.
你现在会报导事实了吗? 会!
– Will you tell the truth now? – Yes!
关于我?
About me?
我的作品? 哦,我会
– My work? – Oh, yes.
我的蜕变?
My becoming?

Yeah.
我是龙,你却叫我疯子!
I am the Dragon, and you call me insane!
你正秘密参与一个伟大的蜕变…
You are privy to a great becoming…
可是你却什么都不知道
and you recognize nothing.
你是粪坑里的蚂蚁
You are an ant in the afterbirth.
你的本性会让你做对一件事
It is in your nature to do one thing correctly.
在我面前你当然会颤抖
Before me, you rightly tremble.
但是你亏欠我的不是恐惧,劳兹先生
But fear is not what you owe me, Mr. Lounds.
你欠我的是敬畏
You owe me awe.
念出来
Read.
就是这样,劳兹先生
DOLARHYDE: That’s all, Mr. Lounds.
你表现的非常好
You did very well.
你要放我走了吗?
Will you let me go now?
快了
DOLARHYDE: Soon.
还有一个方法我可以让你更了解
There’s one more way I can help you to better understand.
我希望了解
I want to understand.
真的,而且我真的会公平的…
I do. And I’m really gonna be fair…
从现在开始
from now on.
你知道的
You know that.
喂?
Hello?
哦,天啊!不!
LOUNDS: Oh, God, no!
[Lounds screaming in pain]
[Rusty wheels squeaking]
(国家传闻报)
我享有伟大的特权
LOUNDS [Recording]: I have had a great privilege.
我在惊叹和敬畏中…
I have seen with…
目睹伟大红龙的力量
wonder and awe the strength of the Great Red Dragon.
他让我了解他的显赫
He has helped me to understand his splendor…
现在我已臣服于他
and now I want to serve him.
他知道是你要我撒谎的,威尔葛兰姆
He knows you made me lie, Will Graham.
因为我是被迫撒谎…
Because I was forced to lie…
他对我…会比对你仁慈
he will be more merciful to me than to you.
喂?
Hello?
哦,天啊!不!
Oh, God, no!
[Lounds screaming in pain on recording]
[Silence]
我们可以因为这样很沮丧…
We can let this tie us up in knots…
或者我们得到能什么线索
or we can learn from it.
甚至可以因此而逮到这个畜生
Maybe even use it to catch the bastard.
他一定有一辆箱型车或小型货车…
He had to have a van or panel truck…
才能载着坐在轮椅上的劳兹
to move Lounds around in that big old wheelchair.
继续
Go on.
他原本就有那张轮椅…
He had to already have the wheelchair…
或知道怎么样很快弄到它
or know where to get one fast.
这是古董,不是你可以轻易在家里找到的
It’s an antique, not something you’d find in the house.
有没有人觉得…他的动作太快了?
Does it strike anybody that he set this up in a hurry?
报纸刊登的时间是星期一晚上
The Tattler comes off the press Monday night.
星期二早上,他就到芝加哥来堵劳兹
By Tuesday morning he’s in Chicago, snatching Lounds.
他要不住在芝加哥…
He either lives in the Chicago area…
就是住在车程六个小时之内…
or he’s within a driving radius of…
可以到的地方
call it six hours.
在这样的范围之内找到《传闻报》…
Find out in this area where the Tattler was available…
在星期一晚上的配送地点
for early distribution Monday night.
从机场夜间报摊开始
Start with airports, all-night newsstands.
也许一些报贩会记得奇怪的客人
Maybe a newsie remembers an odd customer.
罗伊,加强这个卡带声音的部份
Lloyd, this cassette, enhance the audio.
也许你可以听到些背景的声音
Maybe you can pick up something in the background.
轮椅…
That wheelchair…
我要制♥造♥商、日期、可能的数据
I want the maker, date, possible sources.
葛兰姆和我会坐镇在芝加哥,快展开行动
Graham and I will coordinate from Chicago. Let’s hustle.
听着,杰克,在芝加哥找不到答案的
Look, there’s not gonna be any answers in Chicago, Jack.
我是说,劳兹只是个意外
Okay? I mean, Lounds, that was a bonus.
他不过是在炫耀…跟他惯用的手法完全不一样
That was a chance to show off. It doesn’t even fit his pattern.
立兹和杰柯比一家…才是他要的
The Leeds and the Jacobis are what he needs.
我觉得我应该回去巴尔的摩
I think I should go back to Baltimore.
在他想杀你之后?
After what he tried to pull?
莱克特在纸条遗失的部分得到线索
Lecter picked up on something in the missing part of the note.
不是名字,是某个可以把搜寻范围缩小的东西
Not a name, but something, enough to narrow the search.
即使他有也不会告诉你
Even if he did, he won’t tell you.
除非我可以给他什么
Not unless I can offer him something.
恭喜,威尔
LECTER [Voiceover]: Congratulations.
你把劳兹弄走的方法真是高明啊
That was most artistic, the way you disposed of Mr. Lounds.
书本移走了,你的牢房♥看起来大多了
Your cell looks bigger with no books in it.
是吗?
Does it?
我倒是没注意到
I hadn’t noticed.
你会
WILL: Oh, you will.
我有其它的消息来源
I have other resources.
告诉我,威尔,你乐在其中吗?
Tell me, Will. Did you enjoy it?
你的第一桩谋杀?
Your first murder?
当然,这样的感觉怎么会不好?
Of course you did. Why shouldn’t it feel good?
对上帝是好的
It does to God.
嗯,上周在德州…他弄垮教堂屋顶…
Why, only last week in Texas, he dropped a church roof…
砸在34个祈祷者的头上…
on the heads of 34 of his worshippers…
当他们正在圣歌♥前卑躬屈膝时
as they were groveling through a hymn.
他不会吝惜一个记者
He wouldn’t begrudge you one journalist.
让他来找我,医生
Put me next to him, Doctor.
你和你的迅雷小组?
You and some SWAT team?
哦,威尔,那有什么乐趣呢?
Oh, Will. Where’s the fun in that?
他也要碰运气
He’ll have to take his chances, too.
意外可能发生在任何人身上
A roof can fall on anybody.
但是不会在莫莉和乔许身上
But not on Molly and Josh, I take it.
还没发生就是了
Not yet, anyway.
首先他杀掉宠物,然后是一家人
First he kills the pet, then the family.
佛雷迪是你的宠物
Freddy was your pet.
他们现在很安全
They’re safe now.
在你身边的人没一个是安全的,威尔
No one will ever be safe around you, Will.
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
不过解碼倒是解得很聪明
Clever work on his note, by the way.
断电那部份也相当不错
And that blackout was an especially nice touch.
医生,纸条上还说了什么?
What else was in that note, Doctor?
让他来找我!
Put me next to him!
那不就是你想要的?
That’s what you want, isn’t it?
让他帮助你完成
To help him succeed where you failed?
你想失败两次?
Twice?
给他一个杀我的机会
Give him a chance to kill me.
继续
Go on, then.
使出你的看家本领打动我
Seduce me with your wares.
全面恢复你原本享有的特权
Full restoration of your privileges.
外加在监控之下一星期一次…
Plus computer access to the AMA archives.
使用计算机进入美国医药协会档案
One hour a week under supervision, of course…
但机会只有一次
but it’s a one-time offer.
一旦我离开这里条件就失效
It expires the minute I walk out of here.
太小气了,不是吗?
Bit measly, don’t you think?
拒绝我啊,看看你可以从奇尔顿那里得到什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!