AGENT [Shouting]: Head down, ma’am.
[Dramatic instrumental music]
[Tender instrumental music]
你变成他的目标了吗?
MOLLY: Is he after you now?
不,莱克特才建议他这样做
WILL: No, Lecter just suggested it to him.
我不喜欢这样,莫莉
I hate this, Molly.
对不起
I’m sorry.
感觉很病态 我知道
– It’s a sick feeling. – I know it is.
但是妳在这里很安全
But you’ll be safe here.
这里是克劳佛弟弟的
Crawford’s brother owns this place.
没有人知道妳在这里
No one in the world knows you’re here.
我希望很快可以不用再谈到克劳佛
I’d just as soon not talk about Crawford.
你的诱饵是什么? 有时候我用虫
AGENT: What are you using as bait? JOSH: Sometimes I use worms.
你喜欢吗?
AGENT: You like those?
在黄色的档案夹下面…
Beneath the yellow folder…
你会找到最近的拒绝声明…
you’ll find your latest rejection slip…
夹在档案里面
from the archives.
这是不小心和我的档案邮件一起送来的
LECTER: It was brought to me by mistake with some of my archives mail.
我没注意就把它打开来看
I’m afraid I opened it without looking.
对不起
Sorry.
我想我们要把莱克特医师的马桶移走
I think we’ll remove Dr. Lecter’s toilet seat.
[Gunshots]
[Dramatic instrumental music]
亚特兰大警局逮到他
CRAWFORD: Atlanta P.D. Nailed him.
他持假FBI证件…
He had a fake Bureau ID…
企图要拿到立兹一家人尸体解剖照片
and was trying to get the Leeds family autopsy photos.
FBI在抱怨,所以亚特兰大把他推回给我们
It’s a Federal beef, so Atlanta kicked him back to us.
我觉得…
Personally…
再没有比什么把这个人♥渣♥…
I’d like nothing better than to see the dirt sandwich…
关进立夫渥监狱五年要好
pulling five at Leavenworth.
但也许有更好的方法利用他
But maybe there’s a better way to handle this.
是吗?怎么做?
Yeah? What’s that?
我想你应该给他一个故事
I think we ought to give him a story.
关于牙仙的丑陋…
WILL: The Tooth Fairy’s ugly…
和他对女人的性无能
and he’s impotent with members of the opposite sex.
还有他对男性被害人的性侵害
Also, he sexually molests his male victims.
趁他们活着时?
While they’re alive?
对不起,细节我不能说
WILL: Sorry, I can’t go into those details.
但是,我们也推测…
But we do also speculate…
他可能在一个乱♥伦♥家庭里长大
that he’s the product of an incestuous home.
怪不得这个恶魔这么没用,是不是?
No wonder the creep’s such a loser, right?
顺便一提,这是我们从莱克特医师那里知道的
That’s a tip we got from Dr. Lecter, by the way.
所以莱克特医师真的有协助这次调查?
So it’s true that Lecter’s helping with your investigation?

WILL: Yes, it’s true.
莱克特医师有被侮辱的感觉,因为这个…
The Doctor was offended a bottom-feeding lowlife like…
低等生物的牙仙…竟自诩和莱克特医师一样
the Tooth Fairy would consider himself in the same league.
[Lounds laughs]
告诉我你住在哪里
Okay, tell me about this place you got here.
威尔,你在华盛顿的藏身处
Will, your little Washington hideaway.
我住在一个借来的公♥寓♥…
This is an apartment I’m borrowing…
一直到这个杀人魔玩火自焚为止
till this creep goes down in flames.
那里有所有证据的复印件 所以我可以在夜里继续工作
I keep copies of the evidence so I can work on it at night.
确定在报上看得出那栋建筑物的名称
Make sure you can read the name on that building.

PHOTOGRAPHER: Yeah.
好啦,我有够多讯息了
All right, I got enough.
记住我们要互相帮忙
Just remember, I scratch your back, you scratch mine.
如果我的故事里…提到牙仙要攻击葛兰姆…
If my story draws the Fairy in an attack on Graham…
而你们逮到这个人♥渣♥,我就是独家
and you nail the scumbag, I get an exclusive.
去你的,劳兹
Fuck you, Lounds.
如果你刊出这样的故事,我们会考虑…
When we see the story, we’ll consider what to do…
怎么起诉你
about your sealed indictment.
好吧,很荣幸和你们交换条件
All right, it was a pleasure doing business with you, chumps.
我需要洗个澡
WILL: I feel like I need a shower.
你没问题吧?
You okay with this?
冲着我来,总比对付莫莉和乔许好
Better he comes after me than Molly and Josh.
所以我还好
So, yeah, I’m okay with it.
我希望能有更好的办法
I wish we had something better…
但是离下一次月圆,只剩十天
but there’s only ten days till the next full moon.
我们要激怒这个人♥渣♥
We’ve got to rattle his cage.
我们要在公♥寓♥全面布哨,在屋顶安排狙击手
CRAWFORD: We’ll stake out this apartment, put snipers on the rooftops.
不管你是在车里,在路上,还是去任何地方…
You’ll have a moving box tail, 24/7, in your car…
你会24小时被盯梢
on the street, wherever you go.
你要随时穿着防弹背心,没有例外
You’ll wear the Kevlar at all times. No exceptions.
惊人的故事内♥幕♥
牙仙性无能!
又是你?
You again?
等我4点开张你再来,好不好?
Come back at 4:00 a.m. When I open, all right?
嘿,我说过!
Hey, I told you!
什么?
DOLARHYDE: What?
你说过什么?
You told me what?
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
停车场
他妈的!
LOUNDS: Fucking dickhead!
这是你的停车位吗?
Is that your fucking name on the sign?
[Lounds yelps in pain]
[Harrowing instrumental music]
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
[Suspenseful musical surges]
[Lounds panting heavily]
我在哪里?
LOUNDS: Where am I?
我在这里做什么?
What am I doing here?
赎罪,劳兹先生
DOLARHYDE: Atoning, Mr. Lounds.
我还没看到你的脸
LOUNDS: I haven’t seen your face.
我不可能认出你
I couldn’t possibly identify you.
我在《国家传闻报》工作
I work for the National Tattler.
你会得到…
It would pay…
很丰厚的赎金
a big reward for me.
我说的是50万…
I mean, a half a million…
也许是100万
or a million, maybe.
你知道我是谁吗?劳兹先生
DOLARHYDE: Do you know who I am, Mr. Lounds?
不知道
No.
我也不想知道
And I don’t want to know.
相信我,你知道
You know, believe me.
根据你的描述,我是个邪恶的不正常的性无能…
DOLARHYDE: According to you, I’m a vicious, perverted sexual failure…
一个低等生物…
a “bottom-feeding lowlife”…
即将玩火自焚的人
who’s about to “go down in flames.”
我想你现在知道了,对不对?
I think you know now, don’t you?

Yes.
你知道我要做什么吗?劳兹先生
DOLARHYDE: Do you understand what I’m doing, Mr. Lounds?
不知道
No.
但是我想知道
But I would like to.
我真的希望你了解…
I really want to understand…
还有所有我的读者了解
and then all my readers could understand, too.
我不是人
DOLARHYDE: I am not a man.
开始时我是…
I began as one…
但是每杀一个人就让我…
but each being that I change makes me…
超越人的境界…
more than a man…
你将亲眼目睹
as you will witness.
我不需要看到你,不要
I don’t need to see you. No.
但是你非看不可,劳兹先生
But you must, Mr. Lounds.
你是一个记者
You’re a reporter.
你是来这里报导的
You’re here to report.
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
张开眼睛看着我
Open your eyes and look at me.

No.
如果你不张开眼睛…
If you won’t open them…
我会把你的眼皮钉在你的额头上
I’ll staple your eyelids to your forehead.
不!
No!
张开眼睛!
DOLARHYDE: Open your eyes!
哦,上帝!
Oh, my dear God Jesus!
哦,天啊!
Oh, God!
[Dolarhyde grunts loudly]
你想知道我是什么吗?
Do you want to know what I am?
非常想
More than anything.
我不敢问
I was afraid to ask.
你看到了吗?
DOLARHYDE: Do you see now?
我看到了
Yeah, I see.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
杰柯比太太的人形

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!