because he told Linda to send it…
我不想让琳达惹上麻烦
and I don’t want to get her into trouble.
地址就在桌上的名片夹里
It’s right there in the Rolodex, or whatever.
如果你愿意告诉我,我会在你的婚礼上跳舞
I’ll dance at your wedding if you read it to me.
我不知道,我真的不应该这样做的
TEMP: I don’t know. I’m really not supposed to.
行行好,只要翻翻名片夹…
Be a darling and flip that old rascal…
我不会多耽误妳的时间
I won’t take up any more of your time.
葛兰姆…威尔
Graham, Will.
好,等一下
TEMP: All right. Just a minute.
葛兰姆
“Gibson, Gordon, Graham.”
这里没有住家地址
It doesn’t give a home address.
那有什么,亲爱的?
What does it have, dear?
“FBI,华盛顿特区,西北区…”“宾夕法尼亚大道93号♥”
TEMP: “FBI, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, D.C. ”
是吗? 我看看
LECTER: Yeah? TEMP: And let’s see.
在这里
Here it is.
“邮政信箱3680,马拉松,佛罗里达”
“P.O. Box 3680, Marathon, Florida. ”
马拉松 对
LECTER: Marathon. TEMP: Yes.
这样就够了,妳是我的天使
That’s fine. You’re an angel.
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
[Dramatic instrumental music]
(19. 伟大的红龙)
(女人以阳光为服)
(纯色♥色♥彩实验室)
(红外线感光材质使用中)
我是弗朗西斯杜尔
I’m Francis Dolarhyde.
我是来拿红外线包裹的
I’ve come for the package of infrared.
把你的背贴着墙往前…
Right. Put your back against the door and come…
走三步,直到你感觉脚下有磁砖
forward three steps till you feel tile under your feet.
就在左手边…有一个凳子
And there’s a stool just on the left.
一样是技术服务部门的杜先生,对不对?
Same Mr. D who’s head of Tech Services, am I right?
我是丽巴玛凯莲
I’m Reba McClane.
再等一下下,我就把灯打开
Just a second more and I will get you some light.
好啦
REBA: Okay, here we go.
告诉我,你要红外线做什么?
So, what do you need the IR for?
是动物园要
It’s for the zoo.
他们想拍下夜间动物的照片
They want to photograph the nocturnal animals.
太好了,我喜欢动物,不过我要警告你
That’s great. I love animals. I got to warn you, though.
这个东西要很小心,没拿好会受伤的
This stuff is pretty sensitive. It can be mean to handle.
但是我应该不用告诉你这些
But I guess I don’t need to tell you that.
嘿,丽巴,哦,杜尔先生,哇!
Hey, Reba. Oh, Mr. D. Whoa!
我没打搅你们吧,有吗?
I’m not interrupting anything, am I?
没有,洛夫
No, Ralph.
外面开始下雨了
It’s starting to spritz outside.
载妳好吗?
I’ll give you a lift home?
你骑摩托车
You ride a motorcycle.
怎么帮我躲雨?
How’s that gonna help me with the rain?
我想也许我们可以到哪里…
I thought maybe we’d stop off someplace…
小喝一杯
have ourselves a little sundowner.
有人会来载我 酷
– I’ve already got a ride. – It’s cool.
很好,没问题
That’s cool. No problemo.
如果有比同情还让人讨厌的东西,那就是假同情
If there’s anything I hate worse than pity, it’s fake pity.
特别是像洛夫曼第这样卑鄙的人
Especially from a walking hard-on like Ralph Mandy.
对不起 我没有同情心
– Sorry. – I have no pity.
我载妳!
Ride with me!
谢谢,我习惯搭公交车
Thanks, but I take the bus all the time.
曼第是个白♥痴♥,能载妳…
Mandy is a fool. Ride with me…
…是我的荣幸
for my pleasure.
你要进来吗?我们喝点东西
You want to come in? I’ll fix us a drink.
也许下一次 我进去
– Maybe another time. – I will come in.
动物园的计划什么时候开始?
When is the zoo project?
也许下个礼拜他们会打电♥话♥给我 我爱动物园
– Maybe next week. They’ll call. – I love zoos.
事实上我很早的记忆是,我看过美洲狮…
In fact one of my earliest memories is seeing a cougar…
那时我大概五岁
when I was about five.
我的眼睛是到七岁时…才因为白喉失明的
I didn’t lose my sight till I was seven. Diphtheria.
你可以把刀子拿给我吗?
Could you hand me that knife?
我一直试着留住美洲狮的印象
I’ve always tried to hang on to what that cougar looked like.
但是说实话,现在我脑袋里的留下来的…
But by now, to tell the truth, what I see in my head…
可能一点都不像美洲狮
is probably not in the least bit like a cougar.
反而比较像驴子或山羊
It’s more like a donkey or a goat.
你知道有时候,我不确定是不是真的看见
You know, sometimes I’m not so sure I really saw him.
也许只是我的想象
Maybe he’s just something I dreamed up.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你话不多,是不是?
You don’t say much, do you?
对,我想是
No, I guess not.
让我们说说别的,然后就结束,好吗?
Let’s talk about something and get it out of the way, okay?
我可以听得出来你…
I can hear that you’ve had…
你动过软颚手术
some kind of soft palate repair.
但你说的我都听得懂,因为你说得很清楚
But I understand you fine because you speak very well.
如果你不想跟我说话,没关系
If you don’t want to talk to me, that’s cool.
但是我希望你跟我说,因为…
But I hope that you will, because…
我知道,老是让别人觉得…
I know what it’s like to have people…
你很奇怪是什么样的感觉
always thinking that you’re different.
很好
That’s good.
我可以摸你的脸吗?
May I touch your face?
我想知道你是在笑,还是在皱眉头
I want to know if you’re smiling or frowning.
我想知道…我是不是应该闭嘴
I want to know whether I should just shut up or not.
相信我,我在笑
Take my word that I’m smiling.
我要走了
I have to go.
如果我冒犯到你,我不是故意的
If I offended you, I didn’t mean to.

No.
我到过他们家,可是我还是无法想象出…
F.B.I. Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
杰柯比一家生前是什么样的人
WILL: I don’t know what they were like.
如果我可以看看他们一些私人的东西
It’d help if I could see some of their personal effects.
日记、信件,你有这东西吗?
Diaries, letters. Do you have those things?
我有,我指的是除了…
I sure do. I mean, other than…
除了一两件奈尔杰柯比拿走要当纪念的东西之外
one or two little keepsakes Niles Jacobi got.
那是杰柯比幸存的儿子,他和前妻生的?
That would be Mr. Jacobi’s surviving son by his first wife?
对,身为他们的法定代理人 我把所有东西留在办公室…
Yes. As their executor, I keep all that stuff in the office…
包括一些值钱的小东西,直到遗嘱公♥证♥之后
along with some of the smaller valuables, till after probate.
但伯明翰警♥察♥局已经搜过所有的东西
But the Birmingham P.D.’s been all through it.
你可以把那些东西寄给我吗?
Could you pack those things and ship them up to me?
我不喜欢这样,我知道这样很麻烦
I hate to ask. I know it’s a pain in the ass.
管他的…
Hell…
遗嘱公♥证♥的法官…是我的高尔夫老球友
probate judge is an old golfing buddy of mine.
告诉我你会逮到那个畜牲
Son, just tell me you’re gonna nail that son of a bitch.
我们会尽力
We’re doing our best.
谢谢,麦考夫先生
Hey, thanks, Mr. Metcalf.
莱克特的牢房♥里藏了一张纸条 似乎是仰慕者的信
A note hidden in Lecter’s cell. Sounds like a fan letter.
可能来自牙仙
Might’ve been mailed by the Tooth Fairy.
他想要莱克特的认同
He wants Lecter’s approval.
他对你很好奇,他问了很多问题
He’s curious about you. He’s asking questions.
我已经准备了一辆直升机
I’ve scrambled a chopper.
莱克特知道了吗?
Does Lecter know we have the note?
还不知道,那是在例行的清洁工作中发现的
CRAWFORD: Not yet. It was found in a routine cleanup.
他们不拆他的邮件?
WILL: They don’t open his mail?
要有搜索令,只能用X光检查
CRAWFORD: Need a warrant. X- rays only.
莱克特现在在哪里? 在禁闭室
WILL: Where’s Lecter? CRAWFORD: The holding cage.
他看得到牢房♥吗?
WILL: Can he see his cell?
看不到,但他几乎被绑了半小时了
CRAWFORD: No. But he’s been there almost half an hour.
他很快就会发现事情不对劲
He’ll soon start to wonder what’s wrong.
我们要争取时间
We got to buy time, Jack.
奇尔顿医师 哪位?
CRAWFORD: Dr. Chilton. CHILTON: Yes?
通知大楼管理处…
Call your building superintendent…
或工程师,反正是负责人就行
or engineer, whoever’s in charge.
把莱克特牢房♥走廊的保险丝剪断
Tell him to pull the circuit breakers on Lecter’s hall.
要工程人员带着工具,穿过走道…
Have the super walk down the hall past the cell…
经过牢房♥
carrying tools.
他要很生气、很着急,忙得没空回答问题
He’ll be in a hurry, pissed off, too busy to answer questions.
而且不要忘记:不要碰那张纸条,行吗?
And don’t forget: Don’t touch the note, okay?
葛兰姆就在路上
Graham’s on his way.
听着!这是紧急状况,我们会拿到一张纸条…
Listen up! We’ve got a note coming in on the fly…
很可能来自牙仙,非常重要
possibly from the Tooth Fairy. Number One Priority.
纸条必须在一小时内送回莱克特的牢房♥…
It has to go back to Lecter’s cell within the hour…
不准动手脚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!