You watched the children bury the cat.
然后你在这里等到天黑
And then you waited for dark.
[Tense instrumental music]
[Dramatic musical surge]
你非常骄傲,你在这里留下一个记号♥
WILL: You’re proud. You had to sign your work.
[Crows cawing]
[Dramatic instrumental music]
道尔老人之家
奶奶?奶奶?
YOUNG DOLARHYDE: Grandma? Grandma?
对不起
I’m sorry.
弗朗西斯!我从没见过一个跟你一样脏的小孩
GRANDMA: I’ve never seen a child as dirty and disgusting as you.
看看你!你又尿湿了,不准到我的床上来
Look at you! You’re soaking wet. Get out of my bed.
不 回去你自己的房♥间
YOUNG DOLARHYDE: No. GRANDMA: Go back to your room.
奶奶,妳弄痛我了!
YOUNG DOLARHYDE: You’re hurting me!
闭嘴,你这个肮脏的小畜生!
GRANDMA: Shut up, you filthy little beast!
我应该把你丢在孤儿院的,孙子又怎么样
I should have put you in an orphanage, grandson or not.
奶奶,不要打我
DOLARHYDE: Grandma, don’t hurt me.
妳弄痛我了!
You’re hurting me!
去浴室!
GRANDMA: Into the bathroom!
脱掉你的脏衣服,自己擦干净,快!
Take off your nightshirt, and wipe yourself off. Hurry up!
现在到医药箱拿剪刀来
Now give me my scissors from the medicine chest.
不,求求你!
DOLARHYDE: Please, no!
自己把那个脏东西拉出来
GRANDMA: Take that filthy thing in your hand. Stretch it out.
不,奶奶
DOLARHYDE: No, Grandma.
快! 不!
GRANDMA: Now! DOLARHYDE: Please!
看下面,你要我把他割下来吗?你要吗?
GRANDMA: Look down. Do you want me to cut it off? Do you?
不要,奶奶!
DOLARHYDE: No, Grandma!
我发誓,弗朗西斯…
GRANDMA: I pledge you my word, Francis…
如果你敢再把床弄脏…
if you ever make your bed dirty again…
我就把它剪掉,你听到了吗?
I’ll cut it off. Do you understand?
我保证,我会乖乖的
DOLARHYDE: I’ll be a good boy. I promise.
[Ominous instrumental music]
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
(看啊!一条红龙)
(被食人魔谋杀的警探…)
(转向食人魔求救!)
(联邦探员转向杀人狂求援!)
(周刊专栏作家佛瑞迪劳兹)
[Dramatic instrumental music]
[Eerie instrumental music]
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
[Music builds to a crescendo]
早安,威尔
Good morning, Will.
很高兴再一次见到你
So nice of you to visit again.
他在杰科比家附近的树上刻下这个记号♥
He carved this on a tree near the Jacobi house.
用万用刀
With a Buck knife.
和后来杀查理立兹的刀一模一样
The same one later used on Charles Leeds.

Yes.
陪我散散步
LECTER: Take a walk with me.
他还有第二个工具…门闩切刀
WILL: He had a second tool, too. A bolt cutter.
他用来清理视线
He used that to clear his view.
但是?
But?
我不觉得这是他的目的
I don’t think that’s what he brought it for.
太重也太奇怪了
It’s too heavy. Too awkward.
而且他要一直带着它
And he had to carry it a long way.
这个符号♥告诉我们什么?
And what do we make of that symbol?
根据CIA亚洲中心…
Asian Studies at Langley…
这个记号♥是一个中国字
identified it as a Chinese character.
出现在麻将牌上
It appears on a mah-jong piece.
代表红龙 红龙,对
– It marks the Red Dragon. – Red Dragon. Correct.
我开始对这个人感兴趣
This boy begins to interest me.
我们还不知道这个符号♥有什么更大的涵义…
We don’t know what greater meaning the symbol might have…
喜欢我的运动小牢笼吗?威尔
LECTER: Do you like my little exercise cage, Will?
我的律师总是跟奇尔顿博士讨价还价…
My so-called lawyer is always nagging Dr. Chilton…
为我争取更多福利
for better accommodations.
我不知道谁比较笨
I don’t know which is the greater fool.
也许如果你能提供我一些内♥幕♥,关于…
Perhaps if you could offer some insight into…
“红腹知更鸟关在笼里,上苍见了都愤怒”
“A robin redbreast in a cage Puts all heaven in a rage”
威尔,你也有过红色的胸膛吗?当然你有过
Ever been a redbreast, Will? Of course you have.
我一个星期能在这里待30分钟
I’m allowed 30 minutes in here, once a week.
说重点
Get to the point.
他本来是要用门闩切刀进到屋子里…
He meant to use the bolt cutter to enter the house…
但他没有
but he didn’t.
相反的,他从阳台破门而入
Instead he broke in through the patio doors.
这声音把杰柯比吵醒,所以他在楼梯射杀他
The noise woke Jacobi, and he had to shoot him on the stairs.
这不在计划里,一点都不干净利落
That wasn’t planned. It was sloppy.
而且不像他
And that’s not like him.
我们不能太轻率下判断,威尔
We mustn’t judge too harshly, Will.
那是他的第一次
It was his first time.
你会不会忽然觉得一阵紧张?
Have you never felt a sudden rush of panic?
对,那就是我们谈过的恐惧
Yeah, that’s the fear we talked about.
那需要经验克服
It takes experience to master it.
你能感觉我是…
You sensed who I was…
回到你所谓我“犯罪”的那一刻
back when I was committing what you call my “crimes.”

Yes.
所以你不是因为认知错误…
So you were hurt not by a fault in your perception…
或你的直觉而受伤…
or your instincts…
是因为你无法掌握恐惧,所以一切就太迟了
but because you failed to act on them until it was too late.
你可以这样说 但你现在变聪明了
– You could say that. – But you’re wiser now.
威尔,如果事情重来一次 想象一下你会怎么做?
Imagine what you would do, Will, if you could go back in time.
在你杀我之前…在你头上开两枪
Put two in your head before you could palm that stiletto.
非常好,威尔
Very good, Will.
你知道,我相信我们会有进展的
You know, I believe we’re making progress.
我们的朝圣者也是
And that’s what our pilgrim is doing.
他在精进他的方法
He is refining his methods.
他在进化
He is evolving.
档案中提到立兹家里的录像带
The case file mentioned videos of the Leeds family.
我想看看 不行
– I’d like to see those. – No.
为什么? 那是亵渎
– Why not? – It would be obscene.
你还是那么刻板,是不是?一切只为达成目的
You don’t make it easy, do you? Still, one aims to please.
我会打电♥话♥给你,如果我想到什么
I’ll call you if I think of anything else.
有没有可能把家里电♥话♥留给我?
Would you perhaps like to leave me your home number?
[Loud buzzer sounds]
今天到这里结束 到此为止
– That’s the end of our session. – For now.
那只是他的第一次
It was only his first time.
在亚特兰大他就好多了
Already in Atlanta he did much better.
相信自己,我亲爱的威尔…
Rest assured, my dear Will…
这个会给你很多练习
this one will give you plenty of exercise.
[Unnerving instrumental music]
问候莫莉和乔许,再见
LECTER: My love to Molly and Josh, goodbye.
回到你的监狱里,莱克特医师,面对墙壁
BARNEY: Go to the back of the cell, Dr. Lecter. Face the wall.
如果你在门关上前回头…
BARNEY: If you turn around before the lock snaps…
麻♥醉♥枪♥伺候
you’ll get a dart.
了解吗? 非常清楚
BARNEY: Understood? LECTER: Yes.
你有十分钟和你的律师说话
You got ten minutes to talk to your lawyer.
现在开始计时 谢谢你,巴尼
BARNEY: Starting now. LECTER: Thanks so much, Barney.
嗨,莱克特医师?
LAWYER: Hello, Dr. Lecter?
这里是你要的文件…
I have those documents you requested me…
[Dial tone]
[Rotary telephone dialing clicks]
“罗比,罗比斯,知更鸟
“Robes, Robespierre, Robin.
“知更鸟要…知更鸟昏厥…
“Robin, call for… Robin, fainting…
“红腹知更鸟在笼里”,406.9
“Redbreast in a cage.” 406.9.
“红腹知更鸟关在笼里,极乐世界为之愤怒”
“A robin redbreast in a cage Puts all heaven in a rage”
对,就是这句
Yes, that’s it.
威廉布雷克写的《无邪的预言》
William Blake. Auguries of Innocence.
你们有吗?
Think you got it?
我想我们有
Yeah, we should have.
我们也有一些书关于布雷克画的图
We have some books of Blake’s paintings, too.
想看看吗? 好,谢谢
– Want to see them? – Yeah. Thanks.
心理学系…
TEMP: Psychology Department…
芝加哥大学布鲁博士办公室
University of Chicago. Dr. Bloom’s office.
嗨,这里是巴伯和艾德华出版社
Hi. This is Bob Greer at Blaine and Edwards Publishing.
布鲁博士要我寄《心理学家与法律》这本书…
Dr. Bloom asked me to send The Psychiatrist and the Law…
给威尔葛兰姆
to Will Graham.
他的助理原本应该给我…
His assistant was supposed to give me…
地址和电♥话♥,但是该死,她没给
the address and phone number, but, darn it, she never did.
我只是临时雇员,琳达星期一会来上班
TEMP: I’m just a temp. Linda will be in on Monday.
再过五分钟,联邦快递就来了
I have to catch FedEx in about five minutes.
我不想麻烦布鲁博士
I hate to bother Dr. Bloom about it…
因为他告诉琳达要寄出去…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!