他研究你脑袋的笨拙手段…就像新鲜人看到女生时笨手笨脚一样
He fumbles at your head like a freshman pulling at panties.
如果你记得,威尔…
If you recall, Will…
我们最后一次合作的结局挺惨的
our last collaboration ended rather messily.
你可以看到整个案子的档案
You’d get to see the file on this case.
还有另一个理由 我在听
– And there’s another reason. – I’m all ears.
我以为你会喜欢这个挑战
I thought you might enjoy the challenge.
发现你比我们在找的人还聪明
Find out if you’re smarter than the person I’m looking for.
[Slow, ominous instrumental music]
然后,这样就表示,你比我聪明…
Then, by implication, you think you’re smarter than I am…
因为是你逮到我
since it was you who caught me.
我知道我没有你聪明
I know I’m not smarter than you.
那你是怎么逮到我的?
Then how did you catch me?
你有一些缺点
You had disadvantages.
什么缺点?
What disadvantages?
你疯了
You’re insane.
你晒的很黑,威尔
You’re very tanned, Will.
而且你的手很粗,再也不像警♥察♥的手
And your hands are so rough. Not like a cop’s hands anymore.
你的古龙水闻起来…像是小孩子选的
And that shaving lotion is something a child would select.
有一艘小船在瓶底,对不对?
Has a little ship on the bottle, does it not?
还有你的小乔许和可爱的莫莉都好吧?
And how is young Josh and the lovely Molly?
你知道我常常想到他们
They’re always in my thoughts, you know.
你不可能因为我聪明的…
You will not persuade me with appeals…
虚荣心说服我
to my intellectual vanity.
我不觉得我会说服你
I don’t think I’ll persuade you at all.
你可做可不做
You’ll either do it or you won’t.
那是这个案子的档案夹吗? 是
LECTER: Is that the case file? WILL: Yes.
有照片吗?
With photos?
留下来让我看看,我会考虑考虑
Let me keep them, and I might consider it.

No.
威尔,你常作梦吗?
Do you dream much, Will?
再见,莱克特医师
Goodbye, Dr. Lecter.
你还没有威胁要把我的书拿走!
You haven’t threatened to take away my books yet!
给我档案!
Give me the file, then!
我会告诉你我的想法
And I’ll tell you what I think.
我需要独处一个小时
I’ll need one hour. And privacy.
就像以前一样威尔?
Just like old times, Will?
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
他是一个非常害羞的男孩,威尔
LECTER: This is a very shy boy, Will.
我希望能见见他
I’d love to meet him.
你有没有想过他可能是破相…
Have you considered that he is disfigured…
或他以为自己是破相?
or that he may believe he is disfigured?
对,镜子
Yeah, the mirrors.
注意到他砸坏所有的镜子…
Notice he smashes all the mirrors…
不只为了那些碎片
not just enough to get the pieces he wants.
当然还有放在眼睛里的碎片…
And, of course, those shards in their eyes…
所以他能看见自己
so he can see himself there.
很有趣
That’s interesting.
不,你已经这样想过了
No, it’s not. You thought of it before.
我是这样想过
I had considered it.
那些女人呢? 死了?
– What about the women? – Dead?
只是布偶
Mere puppets.
你必须看她们活着的时候…她们吸引他的地方
You need to see them living, the way they caught his eye.
不可能
That’s impossible.
几乎是,但不尽然
Almost. Not quite.
院子是什么样子?
What were the yards like?
大后院有篱笆,有一些是树篱,为何这样问?
Big backyards, fenced, some hedges. Why?
因为若这是朝圣…
Because if this pilgrim…
感觉和月亮有某种特别关系…
feels a special relationship with the moon…
他可能喜欢走到户外看一看
he might like to go outside and look at it.
你有在月光下看过血吗?
You ever seen blood in the moonlight?
颜色挺黑的
It appears quite black.
假设有人没穿衣服,最好是有…
If one were nude, say, it’d be better to have…
户外的隐私,对那样的事…
outdoor privacy for that sort of thing.
你认为院子是他挑选下手对象的考虑因素?
You think the yards are a factor when he selects victims?

Yes.
而且…当然不只这些受害者
And there will be more of them, of course. Victims.
这样谈话的机会将越来越多…
You’ll be wanting lots of these little chinwags…
我接了 我不一定有时间
– I take it. – I might not have time.
我有
I do.
我多的是时间
I have oodles.
现在我要听听你的意见
I need your opinion now.
第一…
Then here’s one:
在你廉价的古龙水之下…是你发臭的恐惧
You stink of fear under that cheap lotion.
你的恐惧发臭,威尔,但你不是一个懦夫!
You stink of fear, Will, but you’re not a coward!
你怕我,但是你还是来找我
You fear me, but still you came here.
你怕那个害羞的男孩,但你还是会把他找出来
You fear this shy boy, yet still you seek him out.
威尔,你不懂吗?
Don’t you understand, Will?
你逮到我,因为我们两个非常相似
You caught me because we’re very much alike.
没有想象力…
Without our imaginations…
我们会像其它那些笨蛋一样
we’d be like all those other poor dullards.
恐惧是工具的代价
Fear is the price of our instrument.
但我能教你承受
But I can help you bear it.
[Dramatic instrumental music]
拍到脸了吗? 拍到了
– You getting his face? – Yeah.
好,拍到了?
Okay, you got it?
好,我们离开这里
All right, let’s get the fuck out of here.
还好吧?
CRAWFORD: Sure you’re okay?
对,我没问题
Yeah, I’m okay.
你觉得他说把它“当成活生生”是什么意思?
CRAWFORD: What do you think he meant by “see them living”?
我不知道,也许什么都不是
I don’t know, maybe nothing.
很难分清他是鬼扯或说真话
It’s hard to separate his bullshit.
但是我要绕道到立兹家一趟
But I’m gonna make another pass at the Leeds’ house.
《立兹一家》!
演员
比利
苏西
史恩
[Vaudeville piano music]
查理
凡尔莉
杜奇斯
[Duchess whines]
好,杜奇斯,好孩子,对了
CHARLES: All right, Duchess, doll. That’s it.
表演给大家看你会什么
Show me what you can do.
那是谁?去逮他,杜奇斯,去追他!去追他!
Who’s that? Get them, Duchess. Get them, Duch! Go get them!
去追他,好女孩!
Go get them, girl!

Okay.
开始!
CHARLES: And action!
查理!你在干什么?
Charles! What are you doing?

CHARLES: Hey, gang.
你疯了
VALERIE: You crazy man.
大家都好吗?
CHARLES: How is everybody doing?
我们才从外面回来
VALERIE: Just home from the store.
嗨,爸爸 我女儿
SUSIE: Hi, Daddy. CHARLES: That’s my girl.
嗨,爸爸 嗨,宝贝比利?
SEAN: Hi, Daddy. CHARLES: Hi, honey. Billy?
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
还有甜心?
CHARLES: And sweetie?
我还没准备好要拍特写,迪麦先生
I am not ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
靠近一点,靠近一点,再近一点
Get closer. Get closer. Little closer.
我想我们今晚把小孩早点赶上♥床♥
I think we’d better put these kids to bed early tonight.
他们看起来很累,你不觉得吗?
VALERIE: They seem tired. Don’t you think?
这是我们的游泳池舞会
CHARLES: Here we are at the pool party.
你在干什么?停!
What are you doing? Stop it!
住手!我要跟我妈告状
You stop it! I’m telling my mother on you.
现在可以亲我一下吗?
CHARLES: Now I get my kiss?
好吧,你要亲一下? 我要一个浪漫的吻
– All right, you want a kiss? – I want one. The romantic kind.
[Tender instrumental music]
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
(杰柯比家,亚拉巴马州,伯明翰)
Jacobi House, Birmingham, Al
再也不会有人到这里来,我保证
Won’t nobody get in through here again. I’ll guaran-damn-tee it.
为什么他不从这里进去?这里隐秘多了
Why didn’t he break in down there? It’s more hidden.
该死,门死锁了
Hell, that door’s got deadbolts.
我猜他一定很急
Reckon he was in too big a hurry.
不,这一次一点也不急
No, this one doesn’t hurry.
[Tense instrumental music]
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
你就坐在这里,是不是?
You sat right here, didn’t you?
看着小孩把猫埋起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!