You felt so good!
你也是
So did you.
请不要伤害我 对我一切都结束了
– Please don’t hurt me now. – It’s all over for me.
[Reba gasps in panic]
你在哪里? 我不能把妳留给他
– Where are you? – I can’t leave you to him.
你知道他会怎么做吗?他会活生生把妳咬死!
DOLARHYDE: Do you know what he’ll do? He’ll bite you to death.
他会严重地伤害妳!我不能让这样的事发生
He’ll hurt you so bad! I can’t let that happen.
你最好跟我一起走 好,我们离开这!
– It’s better if you go with me. – Yes, God, get us out of here!
我会先杀妳再自杀 哦,不
– I’ll shoot you and then myself. – Oh, no.
我必须要杀了妳 不…
– I have to shoot you. – No…
我做不到
I can’t do it.
[Screaming] D!
[Gunshot]
[Coughs and pants heavily]
[Clock chimes]
三步可以到钟的位置
REBA: Three steps to the clock.
从钟走到门要九步
From the clock to the door, nine more.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
[Climactic instrumental music]
那是什么?他妈的那里怎么了?
What is that? What the hell is that?
就是那里
That’s the place.
该死!
Goddamn it!
各单位注意,他家正在着火
All units, that’s his house that’s burning.
[Dramatic instrumental music, sirens blaring]
FBI!
FBI!
弗朗西斯杜尔!他在哪里?
Francis Dolarhyde! Where is he?
他在里面他死了
He’s in there. He is dead.
妳怎么知道?
You know that?
他朝自己脸开枪,我摸到他
He shot himself in the face. I put my hand in it.
是他起的火,他躺在地板上,我…
He set fire to the house. He was on the floor, and l…
妳还好吗?
You all right?
这就是我需要的
WILL: That’s all I need.
我离开前会再来看妳
I’d like to come back before I leave town.
看看妳怎么样 当然,为什么不?
WILL: See how you’re doing. REBA: Sure, why not?
谁能拒绝像我这么迷人的人?
Who could resist a charmer like me?
妳知道他还是留有一部分人性…
You know, whatever part of him was still human…
都是因为妳
was only kept alive because of you.
妳可能救了一些人
You probably saved some lives.
妳不是专门吸引怪物,好吗?
You didn’t draw a freak. Okay?
妳不过是吸引了一个背后有怪物的男人
You drew a man with a freak on his back.
我应该早知道的
I should have known.
不,有时候妳没办法,相信我,我有同样的经验
No, sometimes you don’t. Trust me, I’ve been there.
听我说,杜尔犯了许多错…
Listen to me. There was plenty wrong with Dolarhyde…
但是妳一点都没错
but there’s nothing wrong with you.
除了妳的头发
Except your hair.
妳的头发糟透了
Your hair is a train wreck.
我们可以让它好看一点吗?
Can we please do something about that?
也许下一次?拜托妳?
For next time, maybe? Please?
那样一定很好
That would be nice.
谢谢 好好休息
REBA: Thank you. WILL: Just get some rest.
妳会好起来的
WILL: You’re gonna be fine.
佛斯医生,请打电♥话♥给药局分机4421
ANNOUNCER: Dr. Voss, please call Pharmacy 4421.
我们在他的保险箱里发现这个
We found this in his safe.
我想你可能会第一个想看
Thought you might want to take the first look.
你应得的
CRAWFORD: You’ve earned it.
[Melancholy instrumental music]
肮脏的小畜生
他的日记读起来很悲哀
WILL: When I read his journal, it was sad.
真的很悲哀
It was just so sad.
我觉得他真的很可怜
I couldn’t help feeling sorry for him.
他不是生来就是魔鬼
He wasn’t born a monster.
他是因为多年的虐待才变成这样
This guy was made one through years of abuse.
嘿 爸,我们能做点软糖脆饼吗?
– Hey. – Hey, Dad, can we make s’mores?
软糖脆饼? 好啊,软糖脆饼
– S’mores? – Yeah, s’mores.
好,我同意 好耶
– Yeah, you’re on. – All right.
去储藏室看一看 好
– Go look in the pantry. – Okay.
[Telephone rings]
克劳佛
Crawford.
你在灰烬中发现的尸体
PRICE: Those remains you found in the rubble.
不是杜尔的 你在说什么?
– They’re not Dolarhyde’s. – What are you talking about?
那是他的假牙 但不是他
– His damn dentures were there. – But not his bones.
DNA不对
Wrong DNA.
死的是谁?
Then whose are they?
圣塔刘易斯警局正在找…
Saint Louis P.D. Is looking for…
一个职员叫洛夫曼第
a Chromalux employee named Ralph Mandy.
他应该在休假,所以没人注意到他失踪一周
He should be on vacation, so nobody missed him for a week.
为什么去那么久? 你在开玩笑吗?
– What is taking him so long? – Are you kidding?
他连早上起床都需要20分钟
It takes him 20 minutes to get out of bed in the morning.
但是我现在很想吃糖
Yeah, but now I have a serious marshmallow jones.
乔许,你在干什么?
Josh, what are you doing?
[Suspenseful musical surge]
[Telephone rings]
嗨,我们无法接听电♥话♥,但你知道该怎么做
MOLLY [Recording]: We can’t come to the phone. You know the deal.
嘟声后请留言
Wait for the beep.
威尔,我是杰克,杜尔他没有死
CRAWFORD [On machine]: It’s Jack. It’s Dolarhyde. He’s still alive.
我已经动用所有人赶到你那里…
I’m scrambling everything that rolls or flies…
但是需要一点时间
but they’ll take time to arrive.
威尔?
Will?
天啊,威尔,你在哪里?
Christ, Will, where are you?
[Ominous instrumental music]
[Music builds to a crescendo]
放下武器,就是现在,大侦探
Drop it. Do it now, gumshoe.
你的儿子正要转型
Your son is about to change.
然后是你太太
Then your wife.
你会亲眼目睹
You can watch.
然后就轮到你
Then I’ll take care of you.
看看你
Look at you.
我从没见过一个像你一样脏的小孩!
I’ve never seen a child as disgusting as you!
你又尿裤子了?你好大的胆子!
You pissed your pants? How dare you!
你这个小脏畜生,你要我把它剪掉吗?
You dirty little beast. You want me to cut it off?
你要吗?你这个小怪物?
Want me to do that, you little freak?
要我割掉它吗?
You want me to cut it off?
要吗?别在我面前哭,你这个娘娘腔!
Do you? Don’t cry at me, you little faggot!
道歉!说“对不起,爸爸!我是个小脏鬼”
Apologize! Say, “I’m sorry, Daddy! I’m a dirty little beast.
说!“我是个怪物”
“I’m a freak.” Say it!
不 说!
– No. – Say it!
爸爸! 说,要不然我把它割掉!
– Dad! – Say it, or I will cut it off!
“我是一个小畜生”
WILL: “I’m a dirty little beast.
“怪胎!白♥痴♥!”
“Freak! Harelip!
“永远都没有人会爱我”
“And no one will ever love me.”
乔许,快跑!跑!
[Shouting] Josh, run! Run!
[Raging instrumental music]
趴下!
Get down!
你还好吗?
You okay?
[Sudden silence]
乔许? 妈?
MOLLY [From downstairs]: Josh? JOSH: Mom?
威尔?
MOLLY: Will?
你们在哪里?
Where are you guys?
我以为我听到什么…
I thought I heard some kind of…
威尔?
Will?
莫莉,趴下!
Molly, get down!
威尔!
MOLLY: Will!
[Molly gasps and sobs]
[Ominous instrumental music]
杀了他…
WILL: [Gasps] Shoot…
什么?
What?
杀了他,杀了他
Shoot him. Shoot him.
[Climactic instrumental music]
[Sirens wail]
妈咪?
JOSH: Mommy?
我亲爱的威尔:你一定已经痊愈了
LECTER [Voiceover]: My dear Will: You must be healed by now.
至少外表上
On the outside, at least.
我希望你不会变得太丑
I hope you’re not too ugly.
你收集的疤痕真不少!
What a collection of scars you have!
永远别忘记最好的那一道是谁给你的
Never forget who gave you the best of them.
要满怀感谢
And be grateful.
我们的疤痕能提醒我们…过去发生的事历历在目
Our scars have the power to remind us the past was real.
我们活在一个原始时代,不是吗,威尔?
We live in a primitive time, don’t we, Will?
既没有野蛮人也没有智者
Neither savage nor wise.
像遭诅咒的半调子解决法
Half measures are the curse of it.
一个理性的社会不是杀了我,就是利用我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!