Turn it down, then. See what terms you get from Chilton.
威尔,你在威胁我吗?
Are these threats, William?
我在等你,医生,也许你根本没什么好跟我交换
I’m waiting, Doctor. Or maybe you’ve got nothing left to sell.
一个小样本,为什么不?
A little sample, then. Why not?
你看过布雷克的书了吗? 看过
– Seen the Blake, have you? – Yes.
不,你看了但没有看进去
No, you’ve looked but not seen.
转型是关键
Transformation is the key.
所谓的人龙…
The man-dragon…
他的丑陋藉由力量转型
his ugliness transformed by power.
在军队的资料中找找看,受过格斗训练的人
Look for a military record with combat training.
有大面♥积♥刺青的人…
Look for extensive tattooing…
还有做过矫正手术,特别是在脸部
and corrective surgery, most likely to the face.
拜托这些我都知道了
Come on, I’m past that already and you know it.
说些有用的
Give me what I need.
他选女人的条件?
How is he choosing the women?
我已经告诉你了,答案就在你眼前
I’ve already suggested how. The answer was in front of you.
你看到了,但没看进去 放屁!别跟我玩猜谜!
– You looked but didn’t see. – Bullshit! No riddles!
直接告诉我
Just tell me.
不!
No!
你自找的
LECTER: It’s your turn.
我上次礼貌的要求你…
I asked you before for a small courtesy…
可是你却粗鲁的回绝我
and you responded rudely.
在我透露更多内容以前…
Before I tell you anything more…
你要为我安排一些特别节目
you will make certain arrangements for me.
什么特别节目?
What kind of arrangements?
哦,很简单
Oh, nothing much.
我们叫它晚餐秀怎么样?
Shall we say dinner and a show?
你准备要告诉我…我们要去哪里了吗?
You ready to tell me what kind of outing this is?
还没
Nope.
杜,你就是充满惊奇,是不是?
You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you, D?

Yep.
他离妳大约两公尺
WARFIELD: He’s about six feet away.
你闻得到他吗?
Can you smell him?
可以
Yeah.
现在他有一点吵,但我保证他非常镇静
Now, he’s a little noisy, but he’s sedated, I assure you.
海斯勒医生准备要修复他断掉的牙齿
Doctor Hassler’s about to fix his broken tooth.
很高兴妳能来,麦克莲小姐
Glad you could come, Ms. McClane.
非常谢谢你的红外线底片
We appreciate the infrared film, by the way.
往前再走两步
WARFIELD: Two more steps.
我会把妳的左手放在桌子的边缘
I’ll put your left hand on the edge of the table.
现在他就在妳面前
Now, he’s right in front of you.
慢慢来
Take your time.
[Tiger bays drowsily]
我在这里
– D? – I’m here.
别怕
You go ahead.
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
[Tiger growls sleepily]
就在这里
Here.
妳听听看这个?
Why don’t you try this?
[Strong heartbeat]
[Clock ticking]
从前门走九步碰到时钟…
Nine steps from the front door to the clock…
再走三步就到客厅
and three more to this room.
对不起,这是习惯
Sorry. Force of habit.
[Jazz music plays]
那头漂亮的老虎,这个房♥子还有音乐…
That beautiful tiger, this house, this music…
杜,我不觉得有人真的了解你
I don’t think anybody knows you at all, D.
不过每个人都在谈你
Everybody wonders about you, though.
特别是女人
Especially the women.
她们想知道什么?
What do they want to know?
她们觉得你…
They find you…
非常神秘又有趣
very mysterious and interesting.
她们有没有告诉妳我长什么样子?
Did they tell you how I look?
她们说你的体格很棒
They said that you have a remarkable body.
你对你的长相非常敏感,但其实你不用担心
That you’re very sensitive about your face but you shouldn’t be.
哦,还有…
Oh, and…
她们问我…
they asked me if…
你是不是和外表看起来一样挺拔
you are as strong as you look.
还有?
And?
我说我不知道
I said I didn’t know.
[Record stops playing]
[Seductive jazz music plays]
杜,你在哪里?
Where the hell are you, D?
你在这里
Here you are.
你想知道我怎么想的吗?
Do you want to know what I think about it?
你可以告诉我洗手间在哪里吗?
Now, would you show me where the bathroom is?
[Slow, suspenseful instrumental music]
[Seductive jazz music plays]
我有点事要做
I have to do a little work.
如果我耽误你的时间… 没有
– Lf I’m keeping you from work… – No.
我还是离开好了 我要妳留下来
…l’ll go. – I want you to be here.
真的,我只需要看一卷录像带
I do. It’s just a tape I need to watch.
但是不会花太多时间
It won’t take long.
你需要听到声音吗? 不用
– Do you need to hear it, too? – No.
让音乐继续好吗?
May I keep the music?
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
关于什么的录像带?
What’s it about?
一些我即将见面的人
Some people I’m going to meet.
所以…
So then…
是什么?是企业的宣传 一些要在家先准备好的功课?
it’s what? It’s a corporate promo? Some kind of homework?

It’s homework. Yeah.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
事先准备是非常重要的
It’s so important to be prepared.
我的天,你真的!
My God, are you ever!
[Dramatic instrumental music]
[Tense instrumental music]
[Dolarhyde whimpers in panic]
不,我不会把她给你,不
DOLARHYDE: No. I won’t give her to you. No.
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
求求你,只要一下下
Please, just for a little while.
不,你在伤害我!
[Crying] No! You’re hurting me!
[Dramatic instrumental music]
不…
No…
她人很好
she’s nice.
她没问题的
She’s okay.
[Climactic instrumental music]
(威廉布雷克-布鲁克林博物馆)
昨晚我过得非常开心
I had a really terrific time last night.
但今天早上你好像变了一个人
But this morning you seem like a different person.
出了什么事吗? 我要走了
– Is something wrong? – I have to go now.
我必须要离开 去哪里?
– I have to go away. – Where?
出一趟远门
On a trip.
我什么时候可以再见到你?丽巴,妳现在就要离开
– When will I see you again? – Reba, you have to get out. Now.
亲爱的葛兰姆先生…
METCALF [Voiceover]: Dear Mr. Graham:
这些是杰柯比家的私人物品
Here are the Jacobis’ personal effects, as discussed.
我希望这些东西能对你有帮助
I hope these things might help you.
逮到他,拜伦麦考菲上
Good hunting. Byron Metcalf.
[Soft piano music]
我们还要看几次这些东西?
CRAWFORD: How many more times are we going to watch this?
他说“活生生地看待他们,就在你面前”
WILL: “See them living,” he said, “right in front of you.”
线索一定跟这些录像带有关系
It’s something about these home movies.
莱克特不停地说“你看到了,但没看进去”
Lecter keeps saying, “You looked, but didn’t see.”
莱克特说的可多了
CRAWFORD: Lecter says a lot of things.
那些不幸的事…我们都已经知道了
Sad damn thing. But we already knew that.
我们不能让莱克特浪费我们的…
We can’t afford to let Lecter waste our…
等等,再一次
No. Again.
(布鲁克林博物馆)
你的论文一定快完成了,克林先生
MS. HARPER: Your dissertation must be nearly finished, Mr. Crane.
快了
DOLARHYDE: Nearly.
接触了这么多次终于…
It’s nice to be able to connect a face with a name…
能看到你的人真好
after all our correspondence.
但是你知道…你和我想象的并不一样
But, you know, you don’t look like I imagined you looked.
妳想象中我是什么样?
What did you think I looked like?
不一样
Different.
[Soft piano music]
[Yells surprise]
谢谢
[Mouths] Thank you.
就在那里!那里
Right there! There.
这就是为什么他要用门闩切刀
WILL: That’s what he wanted the bolt cutter for.
切开挂锁到地下室去
To cut that padlock and go in through the basement.
但是那不是同一扇门
WILL: But that’s a different door.
我不懂,我看到的那扇门是平整、而且死锁的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!