(马里兰州,巴尔的摩,1980年)
Baltimore, Md 1980
“假如每天都是你的最后一天…
LECTER: “Think to yourself that every day is your last…
“你并不期待的那一刻…
“the hour to which you do not look forward…
“将带来意想外的惊喜
“will come as a welcome surprise.
“对我而言…
“As for me…
“当你想畅快开怀…
“when you want a good laugh…
“你会发现,我处境不错…
“you will find me, in a fine state…
“壮硕而脑满肠肥…
“fat and sleek…
“宛如享乐主义者圈养的肥猪”
“a true hog of Epicurus’ herd.”
[Laughter]
我们同时会发现…你正从诗人贺拉斯那里偷窃诗句
And we find you cribbing lines from Horace, as well.
说得好,约翰
Well done, John.
我必须说,汉尼拔…
I must say, Hannibal…
代表其余的猪群…
speaking for the rest of the herd…
不,代表交响乐委员会…
I’m sorry, for the Symphony Board…
你的小小的晚宴…
that these little soirees of yours…
是我们年终的重头大戏
are always the highlight of our year.
就是这样 你太客气了
– Just so. – You’re too kind.
今晚的飨宴让我有罪恶感,特别是有个乐手…
I do feel guilty enjoying tonight when a musician is…
仍然在失踪人口名单之列
still listed as a missing person.
是啊,可怜的家伙
Yes, poor fellow.
我可以说些不该说的话吗?
MAN: Shall I confess something wicked?
我忍♥不住有一种…松了一口气的感觉
I can’t help feeling the tiniest bit… relieved.
我知道听起来很糟
It sounds awful, I know.
但客观地评价,他的演奏也没好到哪里
But, let’s face it, so does the man’s playing.
汉尼拔,从实招来
Hannibal, confess.
这个看起来好极了的开胃菜是什么?
What is this divine-looking amuse-bouche?
如果我告诉妳…
If I tell you…
我想妳可能连试都不敢试
I’m afraid you won’t even try it.
[Laughter]
好好享受
– Bon appétit. – Bon appétit.
[Doorbell rings]
葛兰姆密探,真是意外啊
Special Agent Graham. What an unexpected pleasure.
对不起,再一次打扰你,莱克特医师 我知道已经很晚了
I’m sorry to bother you again, Dr. Lecter. I know it’s late.
没关系,我想我们都是夜猫子
It’s no bother. We’re both night owls, I think.
请进 谢谢
– Come in, please. – Thank you.
我帮你把外套挂起来
Let me take your coat.
想到什么了?
LECTER: What’s on your mind?
这段时间我们找错方向了,你和我
We’ve been on the wrong track this whole time. You and I.
我们的犯罪档案都错了
Our whole profile’s wrong.
我们一直在找一个疯狂愤恨…
We’ve been looking for someone with a crazy grudge…
有一点解剖学背景的杀人犯
and some kind of anatomical knowledge.
可能是被吊销执照的医生、医学院的辍学生…
Decertified doctors, med school dropouts…
离职殡仪馆员工…
laid-off mortuary workers…
从干净利落的刀法、和他选择的纪念品
From the precision of the cuts, and his choice of souvenirs.
我们就是错在这里
That’s where we’re off-target.
他不是要收集身体器官
He’s not collecting body parts.
那他要那些器官做什么? 吃掉它们
– Then why keep them? – He’s not. He’s eating them.
不,听着,我们正在莫莉父母家过新年…
No, listen. We were at Molly’s parents’ for New Year’s…
她爸爸正在教我的儿子乔许…
and her dad was showing my son, Josh…
怎么切烤鸡
how to carve a roasted chicken.
他说:“最嫩的鸡肉在鸡背…
He said, “The tenderest part of the chicken is the oysters…
“就在背后的两边”
“on either side of the back.”
我从来都没听过这个说法,“鸡背肉”
I had never heard that expression before, “oysters.”
然后忽然间我脑袋出现了第三个被害者的尸体…
Then suddenly I had a flash of the third victim…
达西泰勒
Darcy Taylor.
她背后的肉不见了,接着我想到
She was missing flesh from her back. And then it hit me.
肝脏、肾脏、舌头、胸腺
Liver, kidney, tongue, thymus.
每一个被害者的某部份身体都被吃了
Every single victim lost some body part used in cooking.
你把这个想法告诉联邦调查局了吗?
Have you shared this with the Bureau?
还没,我必须先跟你谈,但我知道我是对的
No, I needed to see you first. But I’m right. I know I’m right.
我开始又能思考了
I’m starting to be able to think like this one.
对,太棒了
Yeah, it’s fascinating.
你知道吗?我总是很怀疑你能看见某些东西
You know, I’d always suspected as much. You are an eidetiker.
我不是灵媒,医生
I’m not psychic, Doctor.
不,那不一样
No, this is different.
那比较像艺术的想象
More akin to artistic imagination.
你能想象其它人的情绪反应…
You can assume the emotional point of view of others…
即使那些情绪很可怕…或很恶心
even those that might scare or sicken you.
我想这不是一个好的天赋
It’s a troubling gift, I should think.
有机会我要好好研究你
How I’d love to get you on my couch.
有些事我还是不太懂
Something still doesn’t make sense to me.
你是我认识最好的法医心理学家
You’re the best forensic psychiatrist I know…
在我们共事的这段时间…
and somehow, in all our time together…
这个可能从未发生在你身上
this possibility never occurred to you.
我只是个普通人,威尔,也许我犯了一个错
I am only human, Will. Perhaps I made a mistake.
对我而言,你一点都不像会犯很多错的人
You don’t strike me as a man who makes very many mistakes.
对不起,现在我…
Now I’m sorry to think I might…
恐怕无法和你一起分享找到自信的喜悦
no longer enjoy your full confidence.
不,我不是那个意思
No, I didn’t say that.
我不知道我在说什么
I don’t know what I’m saying.
我好累好累
I’m very, very tired.
我几乎感觉到了
I almost had it.
你会感觉到的
It’ll come to you.
要不然你明天早上来一趟?
Why don’t you come back in the morning?
我会设法挪出一些时间…
I’ll clear some time on my schedule and…
然后我们可以重新修正犯罪档案
then we can get started in revising our profile.
好吗? 好吧
LECTER: Sound good? WILL: Yeah.
等一下,我去拿你的外套
LECTER: Rest here, and I’ll get your coat.
只要一下子
Won’t be a tick.
[Slow instrumental music]
[Suspenseful instrumental music]
烹调法
[Climactic instrumental music]
小牛胰脏
[Book slams shut]
[Lecter hisses]
别动
Don’t move.
你吓坏了,我不希望你有任何痛苦
You’re in shock now. I don’t want you to feel any pain.
一会儿你会觉得轻飘飘的,然后昏昏欲睡
In a moment you’ll begin to be light-headed. Then drowsy.
别反抗,就像滑进暖暖的浴缸一样舒服
Don’t resist. It’s so gentle. Like slipping into a warm bath.
[Will gasps in pain]
我很后悔事情变成这样,威尔
I regret it came to this, Will.
但是游戏总有结束的时候
But every game must have its ending.
[Eerie instrumental music]
不简单的孩子
LECTER: Remarkable boy.
我欣赏你的勇气
I do admire your courage.
我想我会吃你的心脏
I think I’ll eat your heart.
[Lecter gasps]
[Dizzying instrumental music]
[Rising instrumental music]
主演:安东尼·霍普金斯 …… 莱克特博士
[Dramatic instrumental music]
主演:爱德华·诺顿 …… 威尔·葛兰姆

(本地医师受伤!)
(FBI探员生命垂危)
主演:拉尔夫·法因斯 …… 弗兰西斯·杜尔
(“诡异的血浴”,详情未知)
主演:埃米莉·沃森
(模范警♥察♥严重受伤!)
(汉尼拔医师是杀人犯!)
(恐怖密室重现!莱克特的死亡食谱!)
(汉尼拔是食人魔)
(食人魔)
(FBI探员在严密保护中)
(复原机率…)
(《传闻报》来自医院的独家照片!)
[Eerie instrumental music]
(祖母)
(《启示录》12:3)
(世纪之审开始!)
(杀人魔宴客,大啖人体器官!)
(交响乐团委员长在法庭昏倒)
(逮捕莱克特的干员出院)
(FBI探员将出庭作证!)
(食人魔有罪!)
[Dramatic instrumental music]
(食人魔将终身监禁!获判九个无期徒刑)
(一流警探到精神疗养院!压力缘故!)
(特别探员离开FBI)
(联邦英雄辞职!)
导演:布雷特·拉特纳
[Seagulls crying]
(马拉松,佛罗里达,数年之后)
Marathon, FI Several Years Later
爸爸,有人来了
JOSH: Hey, Dad. Someone’s here.

Hey.
你这里很棒,威尔
CRAWFORD: You’ve got a beautiful setup here, Will.
是啊,是很棒
WILL: Yeah, it’s good.
你知道我为什么来这里? 我想我猜得到
– You know why I’m here? – Yeah, I can guess.
你知道多少?
How much do you know?
和《迈阿密前锋报》《时代杂♥志♥》上报导的一样多
Just what was in the Miami Herald and the Times.
相隔一个月,两家人在自己家里被杀
Two families killed a month apart in their homes.
柏明罕和亚特兰大情况相似
Birmingham and Atlanta. The circumstances were similar.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!