我口袋里揣着钱
I got some money in my pocket
我手里拿着车钥匙
I got the car keys in my hand
我给自己买♥♥了几张票
I got myself a couple of tickets…
快点宝贝 你知道咱们
Come on, babe, you know there ain’t no time
没时间磨蹭了
To mess around round, round
伊薇 伊薇
Evie, Evie
伊薇 把你的头发放下来
Evie, let your hair hang down
伊薇 伊薇
Evie, Evie
汽车旅店
伊薇 把你的头发放下来
Evie, let your hair hang down
伊薇, 伊薇
Evie, Evie
伊薇 伊薇把你的头发放下来
Evie, let your hair hang down
伊薇 伊薇
Evie, Evie
把你的头发放…
Let your hair hang…
把他带进来 把他带进来
Bring him in. Bring him in.
如无人应答 请咨♥询♥对面酒吧
酒吧
这边来 把他带进来
Through here. Just get him in.
好吧
Alright, uh…
好的 坐下 好了好了
OK, sit down. OK, OK
逮住他的头 别他的脑袋乱动
Hold his head! You have to keep his bloody head still!
嗨嗨嗨 你
Hey, hey! Hey, hey, you!
我们找好位置了
We’ve gotta get a clean
不 没事
Uh, no .. Yeah, no worries
他是干什么的
What is his beef, huh?
这不重要 我不会再这么做了
Doesn’t matter I can’t do it anwyay.
我不能对一个伙伴下手
I can’t shoot a mate.
来点什么 伙计
What can I get you, mate?
一杯啤酒 谢谢
Uh just a beer thanks.
那只狗怎么了
So, what’s wrong with the dog?
被人下毒了
Oh, baited strychnine.
他们为什么要毒死那只狗
Why would anyone ‘want to poison a dog?
要么把他当成了袋鼠或者野狗
Maybe someone set it out for the roos or the dingoes
要么就是不喜欢狗
or someone just doesn’t like dogs, you know?
他们有病
There are people, sick people.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是他的主人吗
Are you his master?
不 不 他没有主人 现在没有
No, no. He has no master. Well, not now.
那里不仅仅是一只狗 你知道吗
that’s not just any dog in there,you know?
-不是吗 -不 不
– No? – Oh no, no
不 不 他是一只很有名的狗
No, no, he’s a famous dog.
他可能是澳大利亚最有名的狗了
He’s probably the most famous dog in all Australia.
红犬
Red Dog.
是啊 那只警告人们火险
Yeah, the one that warned those people about that fire.
不 不不
No no, no.
那只救过那个孩子的狗
The one that saved that child.
不不 不是他 不是那只狗
No, no, not him. Wrong dog.
不是他 不 不不不
Didn’t he… No, no, no, no.
伙计 你说的方向不对
Look, mate, you’re looking at it all the wrong way
这 不是他做了什么
It’s, uh. It’s not what he did.
他就是他
lt’s who he was.
我是说
Is, I mean.
红毛吗
Red Dog?
是的 是的 正是
Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah.
兽医快到了
Vet’s coming.
-是吗 什么时候 -一会儿
– Yeah? When? – Soon.
那个小可怜怎么样了
How’s the poor thing doing?
不好意思
Oh, l’m sorry,
杰克·科林斯 酒吧老板
mate Jack Collins, publican.
托马斯·贝克 卡车司机
Thomas Baker, trucker.
是我把红毛带到丹皮尔的
It was me that brought Red Dog to Dampier,
我和莫琳
me and Maureen,
到现在差不多有十年了
near on 10 years ago now,
说到那段艰难的过去
back in the mean old days
当人是人 狗是…狗的时候
when men were men and dogs were… dogs,
粗野 炽热
rougher, hotter,
明亮 鲜红
brighter, redder.
红毛
为什么把镇子建在这里
Why would anybody build a town out here?
为什么要在这儿住
Why would anyone live in a town built out here?
我知道 金钱
I know. Money.
是的 我知道这个
Yeah, I know that.
-那是什么 -什么
– What’s that? – What’s what?
在路上
On the road.
是只狗
It’s a dog.
我看得见
I can see that.
他在那儿干吗呢
What’s it doing out here?
你好啊 孩子
Hello, boy!
嗨 你好啊
Hey? Hello.
你好啊 你真漂亮
Hello. Aren’t you a pretty boy, hey?
你好呀
Hello.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
你需要水吗
Do you need water?
厚脸皮混球
Cheeky bastard.
天哪
Struth!
是这狗吗
Is that the dog?
当然不是我
Well, it’s certainly not me! Eugh!
天哪这家伙吃了什么
Ohh! Oh, Lord what did that thing eat?
快停车我要窒息了
Stop the car I can’t breathe! Ohh
这怎么…
Oh this is like… Wow.
澳大利亚西部丹皮尔 1971年
大众酒吧
嗨 莫琳 莫琳 过来看看这个
Hey, Maureen, Maureen. Come and have a look at this.
哦 这个可怜的小家伙
Oh, that poor little bugger.
好啊 里克 他在后面 伙计
Oh, g’day, Rick. He’s out the back, mate.
谢谢 嗨 里克
Thanks. Hey, Rick.
这是兽医
That’s the vet.
给你 瓦努
Here you go, Vanno.
嗨 瓦努 这是汤米
Hey. Vanno, this is Tommy boy.
我正要跟他说红毛的故事
I’ve just been telling him about Red Dog.
瓦努是他过去最早的伙伴
Vanno here’s one of his first mates from back in the days.
是的 过去
Yes, ‘the days’.
狂野的日子吗
Wild days?
非常狂野 非常寂寞
Very wild, very lonely.
这种狗在这个寂寞小镇混的很好
A dog of a certain type can do well in a lonely town.
我知道
I know.
我从一个意大利的小村子过来
I come from a small little Village in Italy
阿布鲁齐
Abruzzi.
又来了
Here we go.
是的 你们都是胡扯
Yes, yes, you all bloat,
但是我的小村子很美
but my little Village was beautiful.
春天的时候 花开得就像土耳其毯一样
In spring, flowers are like Turkish carpet
葡萄酒让人置身天堂
and the wine would make you see the Virgin.
那你为什么离开啊
Why did you leave?
跟这群傻瓜一样 为了钱啊
Same as all these fools, money!
我们都是来挣钱的
We all follow the money.
他们从四面八方过来
They come from everywhere.
从各个国家过来
From all the countries, they come
他们都是为了钱 为了工作
for the money, for the work.
波兰 新西兰
From Poland, New Zealand,
爱尔兰 希腊
Ireland, Greece,
拉脱维亚 美国
Latvia, America.
甚至墨尔本
Even Melbourne.
吃住在一起
Living together, eating together
拉撒也在一起
and crapping together.
梦发财
Money crackpot.
他们可能看起来很正常 但是并不正常
They may look normal, but not normal.
阳光烧坏了他们的脑子
Sun has burned out their brains.
我知道意大利 阿布鲁齐的太阳
See, I know sun in Italy, in Abruzzi,
但是直到来到这儿我才了解这里的太阳
but I not know the sun until I come here.
非常危险 这太阳
Very dangerous, this sun.
我知道一个人 戈伦
I knew a man, Goran.
记得戈伦吗
Remember Goran?