and the mad militarization of this country.
核战争的威胁解除了
The threat of nuclear war is over.
我祝愿每个人都好
I wish everyone all the best.
我知道他们有多优秀 我看过他们比赛
I knew how good they were. I mean, I had watched them play.
鲍比 这些苏联人 他们没有停止过滑行
Bobby, the Soviets, they never stop skating.
他们一直在动
There is constant motion.
他们的作战方式干扰了我们的守门员和后卫
Their style of hockey bothered our goalies and our defensemen,
因为 我们一致按一种方式打球
because, you know, you get in tune to playing a certain way,
然后突然之间 对手不按套路出牌
and then all of a sudden, the opposition does something different.
加拿大人被苏联球员团团包围了
The Canadians are getting caught up in the Soviet vortex.
刚开始我们有三个人同时过来
We initially had three that came out about the same time,
康定斯坦诺夫 费多罗夫和科兹洛夫
Konstantinov, Fedorov and Kozlov.
我们当时可以把伊戈尔·拉利奥诺夫买♥♥过来
We were able to make a trade and get Igor Larionov.
当我们得到第四位俄♥罗♥斯♥球员的时候
And once we got the fourth member of the Russians,
我们说”再添一个吧”
we said, “Let’s go and get one more.”
我们需要一个后卫 然后我得到了斯拉瓦·费迪索夫
We needed a defenseman, and we got Slava Fetisov.
他当时37或是38岁
He was about 37 or 38.
你可以说我们在他身上赌了一把
You could say we took a chance with him.
当他们聚在一起
When they got together
他们设计出自己的一套作战方式
and they designed their own type of plays,
我们自己都被惊到了
we were surprised ourselves.
这首苏联交响曲开始奏响了
And the Soviet symphony is tuning up.
他们在冰场上不断地来回移♥动♥
They crisscrossed a lot.
他们不断在自己的区域内传球
And they made a lot of passes in their own zone.
如果他们看不到得分的机会
If they don’t see an opportunity to score,
他们会带着球撤退 以发起另一轮进攻
they turn back with the puck and develop another attack.
他们完全是另一种风格
They played a totally different style.
在同一支队伍重新聚首
Together again on the same team.
就像鱼儿重新游回了水里
It was like a fish put back in the water.
你永远也不会知道他们下一步要做什么
You never know what they’ll do next.
我们又像年轻时那样 享受比赛
You become younger right away, and enjoy the game.
在比赛场周围 俄语看起来像第二语言
Around the arena, Russian often seems like a second language.
很多人在抱怨
A lot of people complain about it.
对我来说 我并不…他们为我们而战 他们很棒
To me, see, I don’t…They’re playing for us, and they’re good.
天呐 他被费迪索夫放倒了
No, sir! And he gets leveled by Fetisov.
我并没有刻意去学习那一套打球方式
I didn’t really get to learn the system as much as I would have liked,
我只是让他们自♥由♥发挥
but I just let them do what they wanted to do.
斯科蒂走到更衣室说
Scotty comes to the dressing room and said,
“伙计们 我不知道是谁教你们这么打的
“Guys, I don’t know who teach you to play this way,
“我只想请求你们一件事情
“but I wanna ask you one thing.
“不要做出任何改变了”
“Don’t change anything.”
…在斯坦利杯总决赛的第一场…
…on game one of the Stanley Cup Finals…
我立刻看向伊戈尔
I start looking for Igor right away.
我说”伊戈尔 我们一起过去吧”
And I said, “Igor, we’ll go together.”
这是真正的美国梦
It’s true American dream, you know?
后来 我去找加里·贝特曼 我说
Afterwards, I went to Gary Bettman. I said,
“加里 我希望莫斯科也出现斯坦利杯”
“Gary, I need the cup in Moscow.”
他说”你疯了吗 我们绝不可能让斯坦利杯去莫斯科
He said, “You crazy? We’ll never let the cup go to Moscow.
“那是黑♥手♥党♥统治的国家”
“It’s mafia. It’s a bad country.”
我说”你听着 我想要斯坦利杯出现在莫斯科”
I said, “Listen, I want the cup to be in Moscow.”
他说”斯拉瓦 这不可能”
He said, “Slava, it’s impossible.”
我说”你说不可能是什么意思”
I said, “What do you mean impossible?”
回到家真好
It’s great to be home.
对我来说 红军冰球队就是我的家
For me, the Red Army Club is home, of course.
我8岁在这里打球
I started here when I was 8 years old,
31岁离开
and I left when I was 31.
感觉很奇妙
It’s very strange.
我在苏联出生
When you’re born in the Soviet Union,
然后离开 之后又回来
and you left one country and come back to another.
这种感觉并不是很好
It does not feel comfortable, you know?
当我回到莫斯科
When I get back to Moscow,
一切都不一样了
it’s totally different.
不同的精神风貌
Different mentality.
不同的文化
Different culture.
不同的…一切都不一样
Different… Everything’s different.
资本主义毫无疑问已经在这里扎根下来
That capitalism has taken root here is no longer in doubt,
有一部分人富了起来
and some people are making a great deal of money.
但有些社会问题变得越来越严重
But some of the problems may be getting worse.
在莫斯科和列♥宁♥格勒
In Moscow and Leningrad,
很多人赚取不义之财
many are turning their hand at making a fast buck.
对很多人来说 无视法律
Operating outside the legal boundaries
比遵纪守法显得更富有成效
is often more effective than operating within them.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不喜欢这个国家的贪污腐♥败♥
Russians don’t like the corruption in this country.
他们没有感受到司法的保护
They feel that they’re not protected by the courts.
他们觉得警♥察♥ 就是一般的警♥察♥
They feel that the police, just regular police,
可以对自己任意妄为
can pretty much do what they want with you.
整个国家没有可以崇拜的英雄 没有体系
Country’s got no heroes. Got no system.
没有架构 什么也没有
No structure. Nothing.
所有人都在东奔西跑以期获得点什么
Everybody runs around trying to get something.
我不想这样生活
It’s not the way I want to live.
一切都关乎物质 金钱
Everything is about the material side of things: money, finance.
我们国家的危机也同时折射到冰球运动上
Our country’s crisis is now reflected in hockey.
伴随第一轮选拔结束 亚特兰大鸫鸟队
With the first selection, the Atlanta Thrashers
很高兴宣布 从俄♥罗♥斯♥一区选出
are pleased to select, from the Russian Division I,
斯巴达克 莫斯科…
Spartak Moscow…
伊里亚·科瓦尔丘克
Ilya Kovalchuk.
内鲁 亚库波夫
Nail Yakupov.
亚历山大·奥韦奇金
Alexander Ovechkin.
球队当时钱很少 球员们都离开了
Teams have very little money to keep players from leaving.
我是亚历山大·奥韦奇金 马上要走红毯了
Yo, it’s Alexander Ovechkin. I am going to red carpet.
我们好像忘记了爱国
We kinda forget about the patriotism.
我们为过去感到羞耻
We are ashamed of what we were before.
我们马上要测试下亚历山大·奥韦奇金的射击精确度
We are gonna test Alexander Ovechkin’s shooting accuracy
用这些俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃
by filling up these Russian dolls with Russian dressing,
他会拿这些冰球来射击
and he’s gonna drill them with these hockey pucks.
我们失去了某种东西
We lost something.
我们失去了我们的骄傲
We lost our pride.
我们失去了…
We lost…
我们的灵魂
Our soul.
你宁愿苏维埃政♥权♥没有解体吗
But would you rather it be the Soviet Union again?
比如说 你是否宁愿这一切
You know, like, would you have rather
都没有发生 即使你已经离开了
that not happened, even though you kind of left?
盖比…
Gabe…
这并不是一个合适的问题
It’s not a proper question.
我现在是一名政客
I’m a politician now.
那些感情都属于二十多年以前
I get my feeling twenty years ago, right?
我当时很难过
I was sad.
我为这个国家战斗了很多年
I played for the country for many years.
我当时很荣幸能够在国家队打球并成为队长
I was proud to play and be captain of the national team.
普♥京♥邀请我的时候是2002年
When Putin invited me it was 2002.
苏联解体11年了
It’s 11 years it’s no Soviet Union.
普♥京♥总统说”斯拉瓦 够了”
President Putin said, “Slava, it’s enough.
“回家吧”
“Get back home.”
弗拉基米尔·普♥京♥给了我体育部长的职位
Vladimir Putin gave me the position of Minister of Sport.
体育应该成为一种生活方式
Sport should be a way of life.
我只是大体制下的一个小人物 但我尽力而为
I’m a little guy in a big system, but I try to do my best.
管控这个国家的人
The people who are running this country,
生在苏联时期 在苏联上学
born in the Soviet Union, went to Soviet schools,
是共青团成员
were members of the Komsomol.
是苏联体制把他们塑造出来的
They were created, shaped, by the Soviet system.
那就是他们
That’s who they are.
那个时期的很多问题仍然遗留至今
Much of the problems are still anchored in that past.
这些问题不会就此消失…像这样
And they’re not gonna go away… Like this.
工作量很大
It’s a huge amount of work.
每天工作二十个小时
It’s twenty hours working day. Every day.
我们有很多问题亟待解决
Y’know, we got lots of problems.
我推动基础设施的建设
I need to build infrastructure.
我需要找到资金
I need to find the money.
我需要想想有哪些人可用
I need to think about my people now.
年轻人 经验丰富的老辈…
The kids, the veterans…
试图在已有的基础上做出最好的成绩