He was screaming, yelling.
“你…混球 你要为我们的政敌打球吗
“You …sucker. You try to play for our enemies?
“你知道我能做什么吗
“You know what I can do with you?
我要把你送去西伯利亚 你逃不了的”
I’ll send you to Siberia. You’ll never get out.”
但我一次也没有回头
But I never turned back.
我走了
I left.
你知道之后发生了什么吗
You know what?
十天后 他们给了我一个护照
In ten days, they give me a passport.
我从军队解放出来了
And I was free of the Army.
去美国的第一个多次往返工作签证
The first multiple working entrance visa to United States.
等一下 倒回去
Wait a second. Go back.
我不明白为什么亚佐夫对你那么生气还让你离开了
I don’t get why Yazov let you leave if he was mad at you.
我不是历史学家
I’m not a historian.
我觉得是国家想要做出一些改变
My feeling was the country tried to change
因为正值改革时期
something because it’s Perestroika time.
但是他不想要有任何改变
But he doesn’t want changes.
每个人都感到害怕 这是可以理解的
Everybody was afraid. It’s understandable.
就像是在一个黑屋子里
It’s like in a dark room,
想抓一只黑猫
try to find a dark cat.
这并不好玩
You know, it’s not funny.
好吧
Okay.
你要去打我们国家的冰球
You’ll go play our nation’s hockey.
娴熟精湛的冰球
Skillful and effective hockey.
你会大获成功
You’ll be great.
你看起来很高兴 怎么一回事
You look happy. What’s the matter?
我本想上来当个好人
You know, I was gonna come on here and be a good guy, you know, right?
第一次上镜 不谈论俄♥国♥佬和与他们有关的事
The first show, don’t talk about the Russians, and you know, and all that stuff.
我走过去说”我们欢迎他们过来” 没门
And be all, you know, I go, “We’ll let them come over here.” No way!
我不欢迎他们
I don’t want them here!
选手们也不欢迎他们
The players don’t want them here.
他们要是过来你肯定会大失所望
And you’re gonna be sorry they’re over here.
美国当时没人喜欢我
Nobody like me in the United States.
没有人知道我经历了些什么
Nobody knew what I went through.
他们的观念还停留在过去
They would think in clichés.
我是个坏蛋 一个共♥党♥分子
I’m a bad guy, a communist.
大家都在说苏联人要过来打球了
They talk about the Soviets coming over and play here.
会有选手对此反感吗
Would some of the players be a little upset about that?
事情会变得非常棘手
It would be a touchy situation, you know,
因为你不会想看到你的队友丢掉饭碗的
because you don’t like to see players on your team lose jobs,
如果他们来了 我们队伍会少两个人
and if they come, there’s gonna be two less spots in the lineup.
克拉克打了费迪索夫一拳
A shot taken by Clark on Fetisov,
这不是报复
who’s not retaliating.
费迪索夫一脸”你怎么能这样”的表情
Fetisov looks like, “You can’t be doing this.”
不敢相信克拉克向他挥拳
Kind of disbelief when Clark started swinging at him.
让我们再来看一遍这个画面
Let’s take a look at it again.
我走进主妇们的休息室的时候 就像
When I walk in the wives’ lounge, it was like
我独自一人呆在某个角落
I was staying in one corner,
其他人都在另一个角落
and the rest were staying in the other corner.
她们看着我 用她们自己的语言讲话
And was looking at me, and talking in their own language.
我不懂她们在说些什么
I understand nothing they’re talking about.
她们又朝我看
Looking at me again.
不断地在笑 朝我看 然后又继续谈话
Laughing and looking and talking.
我在想”她们到底在说些什么”
And I think, “What are they talking about?”
我什么也不知道
I have no idea.
教练讨厌俄♥国♥佬 瞧他看你那样子 他讨厌你
The coach hate Russians. See it when he look at you, he hate you.
你要怎么给讨厌你的人打球呢
How you gonna play for the guy who hate you
只因为你是苏联人吗
because you’re a Soviet?
冰球在美国是项更野蛮的运动
Hockey over here was a more brutal form of the game
可以使用手肘…
with elbows…
球棍可以举得很高 非常个人化的表演
Sticks high, and individualistic play.
没有整体风格可言
There was no style.
他们作战方式单一
They’re so simple.
没有创造性
They’re not creative.
是联盟里最差劲的队伍
It was the worst team in the league.
一些人进攻时从你身边滑过
Somebody gets open and they skate away from you.
然后你就一屁♥股♥栽地上了
And you end up on your ass.
他们嘲笑你好像从没打过球一样
They look at you like you never played before.
我的生活里一直充满了挑战
Life challenged me all the time.
突然之间 他就被新泽西魔鬼队签下了
All of a sudden, he was drafted by the New Jersey Devils.
…在那里 卡萨托诺夫
…there, Kasatonov.
卡萨托诺夫 他比费迪索夫稍稍逊色一点
Kasatonov, he’s a little overshadowed, I think, by Fetisov.
他是个出色的冰球选手
He’s a great hockey player.
你有告诉过教练 比如”听着 我不能和这家伙打球”
Did you tell the coaches, like, “Listen, I can’t play with this guy.
“我就是不能和他打”
“I mean, I just can’t.”
根本不会有人考虑我们的关系
Nobody gave a shit about our relationship.
他们签了他 我们就必须打
They sign him. We have to play.
这不关乎友谊 也无关团队精神
It wasn’t friendship anymore. It wasn’t team spirit.
这就是竞争
It was kind of competition.
真的很难 相信我
It was tough, trust me.
费迪索夫和卡萨托诺夫
Fetisov and Kasatonov,
冰场上最好的朋友 也是后卫同盟
best friends off the ice, defensive partners on the ice.
我是来美国打冰球的
I came to the United States to play the hockey game.
不是来参与这些破事儿的
Not to be involved in this bullshit.
欢迎来到大联盟 弗拉基米尔
Welcome to the big leagues, Vladimir.
克鲁托夫 猛烈一击 他倒下去了
Krutov hit hard! Down he goes.
这群苏联人在大联盟中遇到了困难
The Soviets in the big league have been having trouble.
他们不是太老就是太慢
They’re too old or too slow.
他们步伐慌乱 动作繁琐花哨
They’re too confused out there, and they tend to get too fancy.
本应射门的时候却总错过
They tend to pass when they should shoot,
这些都让观众坐立不安
and it gets the natives restless.
他们可不是来这儿跳芭蕾舞的
They’re not here for the Bolshoi Ballet.
这对我来说是从未有过的经历
It’s a completely new experience for me
在一个失败的队伍打球
to play on a losing team.
我要粉丝们耐心一点
I ask the fans to be patient.
我呆在NHL并不起作用
It didn’t work out for me, staying in the NHL.
但我觉得那样也行
But that’s okay, I think.
总之 我的生活有了起色 我觉得一切都很好
All in all, my life worked out. I think everything’s okay.
当你从一种体制里走出来
When you come from a system
在那里你每天的生活都受到严格的管控
where everything is regimented every day of your life,
对这些冰球球员来说
and it was for these hockey players,
之后你…
and then you’re…
你来到了一个完全不同的环境下
You go to a completely different environment
在这里 你可以有条不紊地
where you’re supposed to be able to organize
掌控自己的生活 你却陷入了某种迷失
and run your own life, you become sort of lost.
我当年36岁
I was 36.
他们把我从新泽西队卖♥♥到底特律队
And they trade me from New Jersey to Detroit.
你想念拉里奥洛夫 克鲁托夫和马卡洛夫吗
Do you miss Larionov, Krutov, Makarov?
当然
Of course.
我们在一起打球生活了那么多年
We spent so many years playing and living together.
你会想念你曾经亲近的那群人的
You miss the ones you’re close to.
我觉得”天呐 我做错了什么
I think, “Oh my God. I did something wrong.
“我曾经那么成功 一直站在巅峰
“You’ve been successful. You’ve always been on top.
“现在我成了一个失败者了吗”
“Now you’re a loser?”
你觉得冰球在这里更有趣一些吗
Do you feel that the game is more fun here?
我走出更衣室 看见我妻子一个人
I get out of the dressing room and see my wife by herself.
她在哭
Crying.
我说”你为什么哭”
I said, “Why are you crying?”
她说”这可能是我们最后的机会了”
She said, “Oh, we got probably our last chance.”
我说”不”
I said, “No.”
我们有两种选择
We’ve got two choices:
要么收拾包裹走人
To pack the stuff, go back
要么奋力前行
or to fight through.
数百辆苏联军队的坦克开往莫斯科街头
Soviet Army tanks in their hundreds moved onto the streets of Moscow,
但是镇♥压♥还是抵不住人♥民♥的反抗
but the takeover has not gone ahead without resistance.
…这是始料未及的
…was something that certainly wasn’t anticipated
以这种形式 这么快
in this form, this quickly.
这场变革波及范围之广发生之迅猛
The extent of the changes and the immediacy of them
也是没有预料到的
certainly were not anticipated.
我特此宣布辞去我苏联♥总♥统的职务
I hereby resign my post as President of the USSR.
冷战和军备竞赛已经结束
An end has been put to the Cold War and the arms race,
国家极度军国主义化也已停止

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!