To be continued.
下一个问题
Next question.
克格勃建立了一个特殊部门
A special department was created in the KGB.
你有什么话想说吗
Do you want to say anything?
把你的眼镜摘掉
Take your glasses off.
你戴着墨镜都看不到我了
You can’t even see me in dark glasses.
拜托 这是透明镜片
Come on, they are transparent.
我能清楚地看到你
I can see you well.
你看看太阳
Look at the sun.
我刚看了
I just did. I looked.
我也有太阳眼镜
I have sunglasses, too.
但镜片是白的
They are white.
像你头发一样白
Like this color white.
继续
Continue.
继续
Continue.
事情什么时候开始出岔子的
When did things start to go wrong?
大概是从…
Maybe it was
莫吉尔尼那件事开始
the incident with Mogilny.
14号♥球员是亚历山大·莫吉尔尼
Number 14 is Alexander Mogilny.
许多NHL球探说
Many NHL scouts say
他是世界上最好的19岁冰球手
he is the best 19-year-old hockey player in the world.
我采访了莫吉尔尼问他是否会考虑打NHL
I asked Mogilny if he would consider playing in the National Hockey League.
我有想法 但我觉得还是在苏联
I’d like, but I suppose that it’s more interesting
打球更有意思
to play in the Soviet Union.
好吧 那如果我们给你100W刀现金的话
All right, what if we offer you a million dollars cash?
你是否会来NHL打球
Then would you come and play in the NHL?
苏联队那时正在打锦标赛
The Soviet team was over there playing a tournament,
但一天早上起来他们发现莫吉尔尼离开了球队
and they wake up one morning, and Mogilny was gone.
他的叛变始于
His defection began with a phone call
和水牛城军刀队经理的一个电♥话♥
to the managers of the NHL’s Buffalo Sabres.
是你去瑞典把他带走的吗
Were you in Sweden to bring him out?
不是 你是什么意思 我是不是去瑞典把他带走了
No. What do you mean, was I in Sweden to bring him out?
我和他确实在瑞典见面了 但是他要求的
I was in Sweden to meet him, at his request.
莫吉尔尼被视作叛国者
Mogilny was considered a traitor,
主要因为他是苏联军队的人
especially because he was in the Soviet Army.
像大家所说的那样 他逃跑了
He escaped, as they say.
但这是…
But it was kind of…
怎么说呢…这是违法的
How do you say… Illegal.
在这里 人们都很享受生活
Here, people enjoy life.
每个人都有自己的房♥子和车子
Everyone has their own home, their own cars.
这并不是重点
But that’s not the point.
重点是 这里的人们为自己而活
Here, people live for themselves.
而在那儿 我活得像一条丧家之犬
And there, I lived like a homeless dog.
为什么政♥府♥这么在意冰球球员叛逃这件事
Why did the government care so much if the hockey players defected?
嗯…
Well…
这个并不仅仅与冰球本身有关
It’s difficult to speak about hockey separately.
这不像是
It wouldn’t be like,
“噢天呐 冰球球员离开了”
“Oh my God! Hockey players are leaving!”
当局不会单纯这么想
The regime wouldn’t put it like that.
一石激起千层浪
One defection could lead to a wave.
这对苏联政♥权♥来说是很大的威胁
This was a big threat to Soviet power.
政♥治♥上来讲 每次像这样的事情发生时
Politically, every time something like that happened,
就会被媒体大肆渲染
it was used in the media,
然后就变成了西方的胜利
so it was a victory for the West
和苏维埃共和国的损失
and a loss for the Soviet Union.
苏联体育部和冰球协会
Authorities in Soviet sports and hockey authorities,
他们逐渐意识到允许球员去NHL打球
they realized that it’s much better for themselves, for the system,
对他们自己和整个体制都更益处
to allow the players to go to the NHL
不给他们逃跑的机会
without the opportunity to escape,
因为这损害了国家形象
just because it’s damaged the image of the country.
之后他们开始协商
Then they start to negotiate.
他们说”好吧 上级似乎同意你去NHL打球”
They said, “Okay, it looks like the high authority agreed to let you go.
“但你必须明白 你每个月只有1000刀生活费”
“But you have to understand. You’ll make $1000 a month.
不在乎拿多少钱就是我们的合约
“Doesn’t matter how much is your contract.
“你要把挣得的钱交给大使♥馆♥”
“You’re gonna bring money back to the embassy.”
我说”不可能 我不会去的”
I said, “No way. I’m not going.
“你们疯了吗”
“I mean, are you crazy?”
他们说”你才疯了”
They said, “You crazy.”
我说”那好吧”
I said, “Okay.”
几天后他们又跟我说”斯拉瓦
They called me in a couple days and said, “Slava,
“你得到了当局的特别许可
“you got special permission from the Politburo.
“考虑到你对冰球和国家队贡献如此之大
“Because you were so good for hockey, for the national team,
“并且你是队长 我们可以给你你工资的10%
“and you were captain, we’ll give you 10% of your salary.
“这是专门给你的特殊待遇
“This is a special offer made especially for you.
“没有人想知道那10%是多少”
“Nobody has to know about the 10%.”
我说”不行”
I said, “No.”
之后是20%
Then it was 20%.
再是25%
Then it was 25%.
他们给我妈妈和妻子打电♥话♥ 恐吓她们
They called my mom. They called my wife. They tried to scare them.
妈妈说
Momma said,
“儿子 那些人给我打电♥话♥了 他们说你别无选择
“Son, the people called me. They explained you got no chance.
“他们不会让你走的 他们会对你做一些不好的事情
“They’ll not let you go. They’ll make something bad for you.
“你不要再反抗了”
“You should not fight anymore.”
之后伊戈尔·拉利奥诺夫签了协议离开了
And Igor Larionov signed a deal and left.
俄♥国♥佬在这里
The Russians are here.
伊戈尔·拉利奥诺夫 中锋
Igor Larionov, center,
范库弗 前锋
Vancouver, a playmaker.
NHL要给苏联政♥府♥付钱 伊戈尔
The NHL is paying the Soviet Union to allow Igor
和其他冰球老手才能过来打球
and other Soviet veterans to play here.
在NHL打球的苏联球员
Soviet players in the NHL
得按合约上缴一大笔钱
have to turn a large chunk of their contract
给他们资金紧缺的国家
over to their cash-starved country.
但对像拉利奥诺夫这样的球员来说 这是笔划算的交易
But to the Larionovs, it’s worth it.
在莫斯科 情况完全不一样
In Moscow, things were completely different.
如果输了球 便不能回家
If they lost, he would not be allowed to come home.
他很高兴可以和政♥府♥五五分
He was happy with a 50/50 split with the system.
谁 伊戈尔
Who, Igor?
伊戈尔 还有谢尔盖和弗拉基米尔
Igor, and Sergei and Vladimir.
能分得5成他们已经很高兴了
They was happy to split 50/50.
我的回答是”不行”
I said, “No.”
然后就只剩我一个人了
And I was alone.
他们说”你想怎么样”
They said, “What do you want?”
我说”合约得我来定”
I said, “I want my contract.”
问题关键在于这位后卫的命运
The problem is that this defenseman’s life
由苏联国防部掌控
is controlled by the Soviet Defense Ministry.
费迪索夫是一名为顶尖球队打球的军官
Fetisov is an officer in the army and plays for its top team.
这支队伍已经解散了 是吉洪诺夫解散的
The team is cleared. Tikhonov has cleared it.
之后他们等待国防部长来裁决这事
And all they’re waiting for is the Minister of Defense.
亚佐夫 德米特里 亚佐夫
Yazov. Dmitry Yazov.
国防部长
The Minister of Defense.
苏联第二有权势的人
The second most powerful man in the country.
他们把我叫到国防部
They called me to the Ministry of Defense.
想解决我这事
Tried to straighten me out.
他们给我穿上制♥服♥
They put my uniform on me.
那是个特别大的办公室
It was a huge, huge office.
他说”美国 这是我的敌人
He said, “America? This is my enemy.
“你绝不可能去美国”
“No way you’re going to America.”
他说”你不想打球了是吗
He said, “You don’t wanna play?
“那我就让你永远也打不了球
“You’re not gonna play anymore, anywhere, anyhow.”
我内心涌动 我必须做点什么
Something clicked inside of me. I have to do something.
这次见面我一定得取得一点进展
I have to provoke some result out of this visit.
因为我知道我永远也不会再回来这里了
Because I knew I’d never get back here.
不可能
Never.
永远不会
Ever.
我说”部长大人
I said, “Mr. Minister,
“如果你不兑现对我的承诺
“if you don’t do what you promised to me,
那么你在我心里就不再是一个部长了
you’re not a Minister. You’re not an officer.
“请把我从军队里放出来
“Release me from the army.
“非常感谢”
“Thank you very much.”
我转身离开了
I turn and go.
他狂吼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!