Try to build something good out of what’s happened.
我们创立了青年联赛
We built a junior league.
新建了300个滑冰场
We built 300 new skating arenas.
把奥林匹克运动会带到索契
We brought the Olympic Games to Sochi.
我们很高兴又重回自己的国家
We are happy to be back in our country.
我认为我们的国家和人♥民♥需要我们
I think our country and people need us.
我们在一起经历了很多
We went through a lot,
很高兴今天我们又像兄弟一样
and I’m happy today we are again like brothers.
非常亲密的朋友
Very close friends.
我们仍是好朋友
We’re friends.
把曾与我共经风雨的人放在身边 意义重大
It’s very important to get the people you went through a lot with next to you.
这比找其他人要好
It’s better than finding somebody else.
我们仍是好朋友
We’re still friends.
过去我们一起打球 我们更加亲密
And when we played, we were even closer.
我梦到过我们一起打球时的那些时光
I dream about how we used to play together.
为想在北美打球的俄♥罗♥斯♥人服务
俄♥罗♥斯♥冰球联盟主席
首先 让我们给予这位伟大的苏联教练热烈的掌声
First, a round of applause for this great Soviet coach.
“伟大”这个词都难以形容这位教练的丰功伟绩
The word “great” hardly begins to describe this great coach!
遗憾的是 维克托说他今天不能讲话
Unfortunately, Viktor says he’s unable to talk today.
对我来说最重要的是
The most important thing for me
向孩子们强调团队的重要性
is to stress to the kids how it’s important to be teammates.
分工协作的重要性
How important to do stuff collectively.
为自己所在的团队感到骄傲
To be proud of what team you play on.
我的职业生涯有23年
I played 23 professional years.
1800多场比赛
One thousand eight hundred plus games.
再没有比五个人一起打球更开心的时候了
I never had fun more than playing with those five guys, together.
你死后 这会成为你留给后人的东西
When you die, this is gonna be your legacy.
我知道 我很感激 你是个好人
I know and I appreciate it. You’re a good guy.
有你我觉得很幸运
I’m lucky to have you.
我们彼此都很幸运
I think we’re both lucky to have each other.
那更好了
That’s even better.
加利福利亚男孩 一个好人
California boy, and a good guy.
是芝加哥
Chicago.