And what if they don’t?
-想来把枪吗 -想
– Want a gun? – Yes.
不行 不给枪
No. No gun.
别乱走
Just don’t move.
你是个守卫
You’re a security guard.
别笑 你不能笑
Don’t smile. You can’t smile.
别擅离职守 好吗
You just never leave your post. Okay?
很好
Nice.
开两枪 打这和这
Two shots, here and here.
尸体拖进去 有必要的话就接着杀
Drag the body in there and repeat as necessary.
时刻警惕
No safety.
时刻警惕
No safety.
弗兰克 我不太喜欢克里姆林宫
Frank, I don’t like the Kremlin so much.
更讨厌它的地下室
And I like being underneath it even less.
就是这
Here we are.
太好了 仿佛是昨天
That’s great. It’s just like yesterday.
这是我的扳手和撬杠 看这
There’s my wrench or crow bar. Look at this.
就是这
There.
快看 伙计们
Hey, look, chaps.
我的老烟斗 我就知道弄丢了
That’s my old pipe. I knew I’d left it somewhere.
1969年5月我老婆买♥♥的
My dear wife bought this the fifth, 1969.
那天是我们的结婚纪念日
It was our wedding anniversary.
对了 这就是
Oh, yes! This is…
顺便说一下 这就是龙葵
This is Nightshade, by the way.
就是这个
There.
这是…
Is that…
这是红水银
That’s Red Mercury.
红水银
Red Mercury?
传说是苏联核试验中流出的核物质
我们都以为是冷战之谜
We were always told it was a Cold War myth.
是的 他们说做不到
Yes, they said it couldn’t be done,
可是我做到了 知道吗
but I did it. See?
弗兰克 如果这真是红色水银
Frank, if that’s Red Mercury,
就能把它装在包里
you can zip it up in a backpack
带它去白宫参观
and take it on the White House tour.
谁也检测不到
It’s undetectable.
没有核信♥号♥♥ 没有放射性
No signature. No fallout.
这将是一种能在一夜之间
This is a weapon that will entirely change
颠覆世界势力格局的武器
the balance of international power overnight.
一点不假
Just like that.
我们都会死
We’re all gonna die.
跪下
On your knees.
卡嘉
Katja.
这件武器不能落入任何政♥府♥之手
No government should have this weapon.
无论是你的政♥府♥ 还是我的政♥府♥
Not yours. And not mine.
我只服从命令
I have orders.
这和命令无关 这关乎是非
This isn’t about orders. This is about right and wrong.
别过来
Don’t.
你真的去美国看我了吗
Did you really come to see me in the States?
是的
Yes.
我房♥子外面的花是什么颜色的
What color were the flowers outside my house?
黄色
Yellow.
我注意到你还站在墙边呢
煤气泄漏 正待维修
我叫帕沙 想不想一会儿去喝点什么
什么
我以为你也注意到我了
搞什么
What in the name of… Hey!
你亲这家伙干什么
What are you doing kissing this guy?
我不想杀他
I didn’t wanna kill him.
这是什么逻辑
What kinda stupid logic is that?
她到底为什么会在这
What in the Sam Hill is she doing here?
她又和我们一伙了
She’s working with us again.
鬼才信呢
Like heck she is.
你为什么亲那家伙
Why were you kissing that guy?
孩子们 克里姆林宫
Kids, what happens in the Kremlin
不记仇
stays in the Kremlin.
你得跟我解释
You are gonna have to explain this to me.
同志们
Hey, Comrades!
为成功举杯
Here’s to more success.
大功告成
Success.
还为了拯救世界
And saving the world!
拯救世界
Saving the world!
干杯
Na zdorovie!
干杯
Na zdorovie!
接个电♥话♥ 马上回来
I got this. Right back.
你在哪
Where are you?
莫斯科
Moscow.
他是个疯子 弗兰西斯
He’s a nutter, Francis.
六处关他并不是因为制♥造♥那件武器
MI6 didn’t lock him up because he created the weapon
而是因为他要引爆
but because he wants to see it go off.
你好啊 弗兰克
Hello, Frank.
是维多利亚的电♥话♥ 对吧
That was Victoria, wasn’t it?
她告诉你我是个
Telling you that I was some sort of a monster
想毁灭苏维埃帝国的怪物
who once wanted to destroy the Soviet empire.
很好 慢慢转过来
Yeah. Very slowly.
没错 做得好
That’s it. Good boy.
很好 进去
Good. In you go.
马文
Marvin…
放下枪
Guns down.
慢慢放下武器
Weapons down. Very slowly.
你在维基泄密上故意放出消息
You planted the thing on WikiLeaks.
是的 从警卫那拿来的手♥机♥
Yes, it was a cell phone taken from a guard.
我只是迫不及待地想报复六处
I was just itching to get my revenge on MI6, you see.
弗兰克 你找青蛙的手段真是精彩绝伦
Frank, you were absolutely marvelous the way you found The Frog.
换了别人肯定找不到
No one else could have found him.
杰克
Jack?
对不起 弗兰克 这红水银
Sorry, Frank, I made a deal already
我已经和霍顿先生交易了
with Mr. Horton for Red Mercury.
-干得好 贝里 -谢谢
– Well done, Bailey. – Thanks.
很高兴再次见到你 弗兰克
Nice to see you again, Frank.
捡起枪
Pick up the guns.
祖国很感谢你做出的牺牲 弗兰克
Your country appreciates your sacrifice, Frank.
但你气数已尽
But your time’s up.
我们走
Let’s go.
动手吧 贝里
It’s time, Bailey.
好的 动手
Yes, it is time.
真有趣
Very Interesting.
叛逃美国特工变身核恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Rogue American agents turned nuclear terrorists
杀害俄♥罗♥斯♥顶级军官
kill top Russian officer.
不妙啊
Not good.
再见了 弗兰克 再见 马文
So long, Frank. So long, Marvin.
走吧 孩子们 我们走
Come on, boys, let’s go.
放松 放松
Easy. Easy.
请交给我来提
Please, let me take that from you.
我还以为我们要去伦敦汇报
I thought we were doing the debriefing in London.
是要去
Oh, we were.
但你是个心理变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
But since you’re such a sick, twisted bastard,
所以你要去科罗拉多州
you’re going to Colorado.
那有个秘密基地 在地下一英里深处
There’s a secret facility there, it’s about a mile underground,
你将在那里度过余生
where you will spend your remaining years
会有人把你头里藏的所有情报
having every bit of knowledge
都挤榨出来
plucked from that giant head of yours.
是吗
Really?
既然开诚布公
And since we’re speaking frankly,
我得告诉你 你过去的32年
I should say that it will make your last 32 years
相比起来 就像是在加勒比海度假
seem like a vacation in the Caribbean.
铐住他
Cuff him.
这样啊
Oh, I say.
好吧 好吧
Well, well.
没料到这招吧 老骨头
Bet you didn’t see that coming. Did you, old man?
不得不说 真是出乎意料 这招漂亮
I must say, I didn’t. Jolly good.
请吧
After you.
谢谢 上午好 先生们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!