欢迎 我的朋友们
Welcome, my friends.
那么说是真的啦 你还活着
So, it is true. You’re alive.
告诉我 这个装置在哪
Tell me, then, where is this device?

Who?
还在做他的工作
Work in progress.
我从没想过我会把弗兰克·摩西
I never thought I’d be smuggling
偷渡到祖国俄♥罗♥斯♥的中枢地区
Frank Moses into the heart of Mother Russia.
我也没想到
Me, neither.
差点忘了 弗兰克 有个礼物
Oh, before I forget. Frank. Frank, a little something.
如果你被捕了 或者韩抓到了你
If you are caught or Han catches you
服药自杀
suicide pill is a much better option
要轻松得多
than what you face.
你会带着俄式笑容离开世界
You die with Russian smile on.
祝你们好运 再见
Good luck. Do svidanya.
-贝里先生 -怎么 弗兰克
– Mr. Bailey. – Yes, Frank?
你能不能告诉我们
Is there any way you could tell us
你把核武器藏在哪里了
where you hid the nuclear weapon?
快看那些奶牛 弗兰克 真漂亮
Look at all those cows, Frank. They’re beautiful.
奶牛
Cows?
你们好呀
Hi! Yoo hoo!
这可不妙
That’s not good.
莫斯科
我们被人盯梢了 弗兰克
We have eyes on, Frank.
我的飞机去哪了
Where’s my plane?
他们雇我杀了你
They paid me to kill you.
但没要求我一下子杀掉
They didn’t say I had to do it all at once.
不许动
手放在头上
我是伯斯基警官 有警官伤亡
我跟你没完 摩西
This is not over, Moses.
需要医疗救助
我跟你没完 没完
We’re not over! It’s not!
不许动 手抱头
他怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我的第一个安全屋
My first safe house.
从1984年开始 原封不动
Untouched, since 1984.
河豚毒吗
Fugu poison?
河豚毒可是很致命的 惨死
Fugu poison is deadly stuff. Terrible death.
这是你的小发明吗
This your little gizmo?
XKG气体 是我发明的
XKG gas. I invented it.
我们61年去古巴
We tried to take out
刺杀老菲德尔·卡斯特罗
old Fidel Castro in ’61 in Cuba.
可惜没成功
That didn’t work though.
喝茶吗 弗兰克
Any tea, Frank?
为什么韩那么恨你
Why does Han hate you so much?
小时候缺爱吧
Not enough hugs as a child.
弗兰克陷害他盗窃国♥家♥机♥密♥
Frank framed him for stealing state secrets.
所以他转眼间从一个
So he went from being
功勋累累的反情报官员
a highly decorated counter-intel officer
变成了罪人
to being a pariah.
而且讽刺的是
What’s ironic though, is that Frank
弗兰克居然用自己的死
actually created the circumstances
去陷害他
for his own death.
真是诗情画意
It’s poetic.
我还没死呢
I ain’t dead yet.
你就那么吃了吗
Should you eat that?
还能吃吗
Is that safe?
生产它的时候
It’s before they had that,
还没有保质期这一说呢
you know, “Sell by” Date stuff.
你见过卡斯特罗吗
So did you get to meet Castro?

Who?
见过卡斯特罗吗
Did you get to meet Castro?
是的 见过
Yes, I did, actually.
大概在肯尼迪遇刺两周后见到的
About two weeks after Kennedy was assassinated.
说到这 弗兰克
Talking of which, Frank,
我开始回忆起更多我的事
I’m starting to remember more and more who I am
回忆起我是谁 我造了什么武器
and who I was and the weapons I made.
天啊 感觉真好
My God, it really is amazing.
六处的伙计们真能干 上帝保佑他们
How efficiently those boys from MI6, may God bless ’em…
但你知道吗 弗兰克
But you know something, Frank?
他们把我们扫地出门了 老伙计
They really do throw us away. Don’t they, old sport?
可能觉得我们碍事了
When we’re no longer convenient, I suppose.
我们的青春热血白挥洒了
As though we’d never given them the best years of our lives.
真好笑
Bit of a joke, really.
真奇怪
Yes, very strange.
你记得龙葵在哪吗
Do you remember where Nightshade is?
你说什么 亲爱的
I’m sorry, my dear?
你记得龙葵在哪吗
Do you remember where Nightshade is?
记得
Oh, yes.
感觉就是这
Now, this feels right.
就在这附近 这次我能确定
It’s around here somewhere. I’m sure this time.
这已经面目全非了
Everything looks different completely.
可能是这边
Maybe it’s over here.
找了几个钟头了 好几个钟头
It’s been hours. Hours.
没错 就是这
Yeah, this is it.
找到了
Here we are.
名牌高跟鞋穿着怎么样
How are those Jimmy Choos working out for you?
入口就在那边
The entrance is up there.
棒约翰是谁
Who’s Papa John?
连锁披萨店
新开的
It’s new.
什么入口
Entrance to what?
地下室的秘密通道
Secret tunnels through the old catacombs.
勃列日涅夫从这偷运过情妇
Brezhnev used it to sneak his mistress in.
前苏联领导人
-进哪去 -去那
– In where? – In there.
克里姆林宫
The Kremlin?
武器在克里姆林宫吗
The weapon is in the Kremlin?
他们做梦都想不到
It’s the one place they wouldn’t look.
蠢货 凉了就不好吃了
Jesus. Do you mind keeping it warm?
你都不知道你闯了多大的祸
You have no idea the damage you’ve done.
你把一个自己人关了32年
You kept one of our own locked up for 32 years.
那是为了保证全世界的安全
I have kept the world safe.
如果那武器落入不法之徒手中
If that weapon falls into the wrong hands…
还武器
The weapon?
你完全不知道真♥相♥
You haven’t the slightest idea.
你得让我给摩西打电♥话♥
You must let me call Moses.
他还浑然不知
He doesn’t know what he’s walking into.
你有过机会 但错失了
You’ve had your chance. It’s over.
对不起 维多利亚
I’m sorry, Victoria.
对不起你奶奶
Sorry, my ass.
他们说你曾是这的传奇人物
They say you’re a legend around here.
但是
I’ve…
我从来没听说过
I’ve never heard of you.
估计你太老了吧
Must have been a bit before my time.
这回你该听说过我了吧
Well, you’ve heard of me now.
他们怎么可能从来没有
How is it possible they never picked up
检测到炸♥弹♥的辐射信♥号♥♥
the radiation signature from that bomb?
所以才这么值钱
That’s the million dollar question.
伙计们 这是新的
Hey, gang. This is new.
你觉得墙后面是什么
What do you think is behind that wall?
我觉得是俄♥国♥佬
I think Russians.
要是有人看到那个洞 我们就死定了
If anybody sees that hole, we’re dead.
我需要你帮忙解除武器
I’m gonna need you to help me to disarm the weapon.
弗兰克 得有人守着那扇门
Frank, somebody’s gotta guard the door.
-不行 -可是
– No. – But…
你用得上这个
You’ll need this.
少将同志
这是红场20分钟前的图像
叫警卫搜查整栋楼 快通知军队
再说一遍
One more time.
很好很好 这句话什么意思
Great. Great. What does that mean?
煤气泄漏 等待维修
“Gas leak. Maintenance is coming.”
很好 别人就会走开了
Good. And then they’ll move on.
不走开怎么办

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!