Stay here. I’ll be right back.
我需要你 弗兰克
I need you, Frank.
现在不是时候
It’s not a good time.
我们的线人有重要情报
One of our old assets has some real information.
他要马上跟我们见面
He needs to meet with us right now.
不去
Nah.
弗兰克 你在做什么 她可是氪星
Frank, what are you doing? She’s kryptonite.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我能处理
I’ll handle it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这样不好 但是要工作 我不是去找乐子
It’s not okay. It’s just some work. No, it’s not fun.
去吧 找俄♥国♥妞去 你能处理好
Go. You and Svetlana, you work it out.
我保证我会回来和你吃晚餐
I promise you that I will be back in time for dinner.
我很快回来
I’ll be back.
保护好她
Keep her safe.
我们之间是怎么了 弗兰克
What happened to us, Frank?
这么说吧
Well…
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
你陷害我 还想杀了我
You set me up. Tried to kill me.
我也想杀了你
I tried to kill you.
也曾有过美好的时光 不是吗
They were good times, weren’t they?
你知道的 只要你要求我
You know, if you’d asked me to betray my country,
我甚至可以背叛我的国家
you know I would have.
好的 女士
Yes, madam.
我的天哪
My God.
你知道吗 我曾经找过你
You know, I looked you up once.
那时你住在洛杉矶一间小屋里
You were in a bungalow in Los Angeles.
门前种着玫瑰花
There were roses out in front.
但是我没勇气
But I lost my nerve.
你到底想要什么
So what do you want?
和你只有工作可谈 弗兰克 还有规则
It was all about work with you, Frank. Rules.
不是规则
Not rules.
只是关乎对错
Right and wrong.
我已经很难不服从命令了
You know, it’s harder for me not to follow orders.
摒弃个人情感
Despite my personal feelings.
但我的感受跟正确与否都无所谓
But feelings don’t matter any more than right or wrong.
命令才重要
Orders matter.
命令
Orders?
俄♥国♥从现在开始接手这件事
Russia will handle things from here.
我要把钥匙拿走 弗兰克
I’m taking the key, Frank.
我不会让你这么做的
I can’t let that happen.
不让
No?
我的胳膊没有知觉了
I can’t feel my arms.
跟堪萨斯妞玩去吧
Enjoy Kansas.
没反应
He’s out.
他可能已经醒了
He might be awake.
那他就知道疼了
Oh, good. So he can feel it.
你干了这么多年
Did you ever, ever in your entire career
被人下过药吗
let yourself get drugged?
你还喜欢着她
You still like her!
而且她还把钥匙拿走了
And now she has the key!
她拿的不是那把钥匙 是别的钥匙
She doesn’t have the key. She has a key.
什么
What?
我早就知道她能轻松搞定他
I knew she would play him like a banjo at an Ozark hoedown.
所以我把钥匙留下了
So I have the key.
水
Water.
我到底昏迷了多久
How long was I out for?
有一部分是他的
Some of it’s his.
你也有份吗 马文
Et tu, Marvin?
活着就要追赶潮流 弗兰克
Style is the only constant in life, Frank.
我们不是来巴黎度假的
We didn’t come to Paris on vacation.
我觉得如果你的男朋友
Shopping’s what I thought you did in Paris
被他可恶又放荡的俄♥罗♥斯♥前女友
with your boyfriend’s money
撂倒在床上昏迷不醒
while you’re waiting for him
你却只能在巴黎等他
to wake up from being taken down
买♥♥点东西也没什么吧
by his skanky, slutty, Russian biatch ex-girlfriend.
谢谢了 多谢
So thanks. Thanks.
谢谢你夸奖我的皮草
Thanks for the compliment for the fur.
谢谢你觉得我穿这身裙子很好看
For telling me that I look nice in my dress.
我感觉非常受用
It makes me feel really good.
而且也让我更爱你了
And it makes me feel very loving towards you also.
她为什么要这么对我
Why is she doing this to me?
我们在那边能招到出租车
We can get a taxi over here.
弗兰克 我得跟你说件事
Frank, listen, I gotta tell you something.
要想增进你们的关系
You have to start to learn to share your feelings
你就得学着分享你的感受
to evolve your relationship.
就算最开始有点不舒服
Even if it seems uncomfortable at first.
就像你在交火中被困住了
Say you’re pinned down in a firefight.
如果原地不动 你就会死 明白吗
If you stay where you are, you’re gonna die. Okay?
那你说说 你要怎么办
So, you tell me, what do you do?
逃跑
Make the run.
没错 你必须得逃跑
Yes. You have got to make the run
才能让内心感到安全
to emotional safety.
你死了吗 摩西
You dead yet, Moses?
还没
Not yet.
我的飞机去哪了
Where’s my plane?
我吃了
In my ass!
在巴黎郊外的机场
It’s in an airport outside of Paris.
你干什 闭嘴
What are you… Shut up!
我们赶快离开这里
Let’s get outta here.
马文
Marvin?
炸♥药♥还在你兜里吗
Is that a stick of dynamite in your pocket?
在 但我要留着紧急时候用的
Yeah, but I’m saving it for an emergency.
现在够紧急了吧
Well, this is kind of an emergency, isn’t it?
里昂信贷银行 巴黎
我给她的那把钥匙
The key I gave her is connected to
是原来一个恐怖组织
a particularly nasty terrorist cell
用来保管东西的
and their safe deposit box.
法国人相当重视这种事
The French take this kinda thing pretty seriously.
够了
That’s enough.
放开我 马上放我下来
Put me down! Put me down now!
好吧
All right.
我们得快点行动了
We gotta move quickly,
莫斯科方面不出一小时就能把她弄出来
Moscow will have her out within the hour.
老天爷呀
For the love of Mike.
好吧
All right.
我还不想和你说话
I’m still not talking to you.
这是一份军情六处关于龙葵计划的报告书
All right. This is an MI6 report on Project Nightshade.
是关于一个放置了该设备的工作人员的
It’s about the operative that placed the device.
他被当局羁押 看管在ICE
They took him into custody and put him on ICE.
ICE是什么
What’s ICE?
监禁 无法处死
Incarcerate, Cannot Execute.
什么人能关在ICE32年
Who would they keep on ICE for 32 years?
-快点 得走了 -去哪
– Come on. Gotta go. – Come on where?
英格兰
她怎么可能发现我们
How could she have possibly found us?
因为我打电♥话♥告诉她我们要过来
‘Cause I called her and told her we were coming.
不知道她什么时候下手太痛苦了
I couldn’t take the pressure of not knowing.
她怎么不朝我们开枪
Why isn’t she shooting at us?
应该能争取24小时
That should buy us 24 hours.
你好 小甜心
Hello, sweetie.
下次你们俩再订这种计划
You know, the next time you two make a plan like this,
至少跟我打个招呼
you could at least let me in on it.
你把我暴露了怎么办
Frank, you’re compromising me.
哪个小姑娘再给你下个套什么的
Who knows what some girl is gonna squeeze out of you?
你从哪里弄到的尸体
Where’d you get the bodies?
我的冷库
My freezer.
快点 醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell’s going on?
长官
Sir?
从青蛙哪里得到什么消息了吗
Get anything from The Frog?
没有 我问他之前他就服了什么毒药