Yes. And Sarah.
替我带个好
Send them my love, will you?
我都要疯了
They’re driving me crazy.
马文给了她把枪
Marvin gave her a gun.
上膛了吗
Was it loaded?
上了 上了
Yes! Yes!
你还能控制吗
Are you being controlling?
不能了
No!
恋爱有时候需要冒点险
You have to take chances in a relationship.
你要支持她
You have to be supportive.
我不想她适应我 我只要她安全
I don’t need her to fit in. I just need her to be safe.
租部《辣身舞》一起看 告诉她你爱她
Just rent Dirty Dancing, tell her you love her.
趁着青春赶紧享受生活
You know, it’s important to enjoy life while you still can.
维多利亚刚刚
Victoria just accepted a
接了军情六处的活 来杀我们
contract from MI6 to kill all three of us.
她不会下手吧
You don’t think she’d do that, do you?
弗兰克 她会下手吗
Frank, you don’t think she’d do that?
她是朋友
She’s a friend.
弗兰克 你傻了吗
Frank, what, are you stupid?
就没人要你去杀自己的朋友吗
You never took a contract out to kill a friend?
她是出于公平 警告我们
She called to give us fair warning.
走吧 还有件事
Come on. There’s one more thing.
an也要追杀我们
Han just went number one.
怎么不给我们刷好作料
Why don’t they just dip our balls in honey
扔到狮子嘴边呢
and stake us to an ant farm?
走吧
Come on.
混♥蛋♥疯老头
Crazy old bastard.
弗兰克 你觉得自己老吗
Frank, do you feel old?
-不觉得 -我也是
– Not really. – Me neither.
有些时候确实有些疯狂
I mean, crazy sometimes, I guess.
韩是谁
Who’s Han?
韩是谁
Who’s Han?
韩国人 反情报部门的
Korean. Counter-intel.
弗兰克把他送进牢里蹲了几年
Frank put him in jail for a few years.
是不是应该害怕他
We should be super-scared of him, huh?
是的 他是世界顶级职业杀手
Yes. He is the best contract killer in the world.
我截获到他很久以前的化名
I’ve got a hit off an old alias,
沉寂了差不多二十年
silent for almost 20 years.
他在躲避监控
He’s dodging watch lists.
搞定了 他们九点乘坐私人飞机
Bingo. Private flight to Paris
从泰特波罗机场飞往巴黎
scheduled for 0900 out of Teterboro.
找到他们的宾馆
Find their hotel.
弄到建筑蓝图 工作计划
Get blueprints and workups
还有日夜班排班表
on the day and night managers.
叫万斯等我们着陆
Have Vance meet us on the ground.
新泽西泰特波罗机场
他们在楼下那层 两间相邻的房♥
They’re one floor down. Two adjoining rooms.
监控已经到位 开始运行
Surveillance is almost up and running.
这比我想象的容易多了
This is going to be easier than I thought.
你好 请说
Hello. Speaking.
是的
Yes.
-他们在哪里 -刚才还在这里
– Where are they? – They were here.
他们一点的时候还叫了客房♥服务
They ordered room service at 1:00.
飞机准备好了是什么意思
What do you mean, “the plane is prepped”?
好像有人偷了你的飞机
I think someone stole your plane.
我一定要亲手宰了他
I’m really going to enjoy killing him.
给我找把 要命的枪
Get me a gun that really hurts.
这人有多厉害
So how good is this guy?
韩是世界顶级职业杀手
Han is the best contract killer in the world.
我只能说弗兰克踩到了一大泡狗屎
Let’s just say that Frank is in some very, very deep dog doo.
他杀不了我
He’s not gonna kill me.
-弗兰克·摩西天下无敌 -是的
– Nobody kills Frank Moses. – Right!
他要是恨一个人
The people he really doesn’t like,
就会折磨够了再杀
he tortures for a long time first.
能不能先想着抓青蛙
Can we just focus on trying to catch “The Frog”?
好吧 截获目标和撤离
Okay. What’s the action
你都是怎么计划的
plan for target acquisition and rendition?
马文
Marvin?
别再瞎教她了
Quit teaching her stuff!
谢谢
Thanks.
你说世界上最贵的葡萄酒
What do you think the most expensive
值多少钱
bottle of wine in the world costs?
1847年的滴金酒庄
Chateau d’Yquem 1847.
也许只有五六瓶流传于世
Maybe five, six, maybe, bottles left in the world.
相当的名贵
It’s pretty pricey.
应该试试用这个
Maybe we should get a bottle of that wine
去钓青蛙
and try to catch The Frog with it.
巴黎
我的天哪 太浪漫了
My God, this is so romantic!
过来 把头放低点
Come here. Keep your head down.
但是一定要去尝尝圣路易岛的冰淇林
But we have to go to the Ile Saint-Louis for gelato.
巴黎塞纳河上的小岛 以浓郁的殖民地风格建筑著称
我可不这么想
I don’t think so.
真的吗 那…
Really? What about the…
弗兰克 那是…
Frank, is that…
你好 弗兰克
Hello, Frank.
你在那之后见过她吗
Have you seen her since?
没有
Nope.
天哪 我想死你了
God, I’ve missed you.
她是谁
Who is she?
大♥麻♥烦
Trouble.
你还好吗
How are things?
是啊 弗兰克 你好吗
Yeah, Frank, how are things?
莎拉
Sarah…
这位是卡嘉
This is Katja.
你好
Yeah. Hi.
我现在必须和你谈谈
I need to speak with you. Immediately.
这是什么情况
What the hell was that?
卡嘉·佩楚科维奇 俄♥罗♥斯♥反情报特工
Katja Petrokovich. Russian Counter-Intelligence.
我应该听听她要说些什么
I think we should hear what she has to say.
弗兰克
Frank…
更糟的你还不知道呢
You don’t know the half of it.
他俩那时候都年轻
She and Frank were young.
他那会儿一点都不知道
And he didn’t have the slightest idea
她是为俄♥国♥工作
she was working for the Russians.
她就是弗兰克·摩西的氪石
She’s Frank Moses’ kryptonite.
超人的致命弱点
我喜欢你光头的样子 弗兰克
I like you with no hair, Frank.
光头男人真是太性感了 太有男人味了
Bald men are so sexy. Virile.
她很可爱嘛
She’s cute.
你在哪里找到她的 内布拉斯加州吗
Where did you find her? Nebraska?
该州以农业为主 这里讽刺莎拉土气
堪萨斯州
Kansas.
原来是堪萨斯
Kansas.
你想跟我说什么
So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?
我真希望美国政♥府♥没在莫斯科
I would like to believe that the US didn’t plant
放置大规模杀伤性武器 可惜不是这样
a weapon of mass-destruction in Moscow. But I don’t.
你为什么来巴黎
Why are you in Paris?
我们每年秋天都来支持罢♥工♥
We come every fall for Strike Season
还有这里天气也不错
and for the weather.
不过美国政♥府♥似乎
Well, the US seems to think
把你们当核恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
you’re nuclear terrorists.
俄♥国♥想全权掌管此事
Russia wants complete access.
要么你现在同意
You agree now
要么我把你交给美国政♥府♥
or I’ll hand you over to the US government.
不能直接杀了她吗
Can’t we just kill her?
不好意思
Excuse me for one second.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
-什么 当然 -我跟你说几句
– What? Sure thing. – Come here for a minute.
-我太震惊了 -我明白
– You know, I was shocked. – I got it.
我知道 她只是用舌头数了数你有几颗牙
Yeah, I know. She was kinda counting your teeth with her tongue.
差不多吧
A little, yeah.
可以现在让她走吗
Can she go now?