John? John!
要是不想跟凯利一样
Unless you want to end up like Kelly,
就告诉我弗兰克·摩西在哪
I suggest you tell me where Frank Moses is right now.
快点
Now!
审讯室里
In interrogation.
我这里有份文件
I got a document right here that says that
说你对冷战特别感兴趣
you have a special interest in the Cold War.
我们知道以前
We know that back in the day,
你在俄♥国♥待过很久
you spent an awful lotta time in Russia.
说出龙葵计划的信息就可以了
I just need to know what you know about Project Nightshade.
我真的不知道
I really don’t know anything about it.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell is that?
小型武器交火 200码距离
Small arms gunfire, 200 yards.
看住他
Watch him.
100码
100 yards.
他们要来杀了我们
They’re coming to kill us.
给我解开手铐
Get me outta these cuffs.
不可以 先生
I can’t do that, sir.
你不是有钥匙吗
You have the key, right?
举起手来
Hands up!
50英尺了
50 feet.
如果还不给我解开
They’re gonna kill us both,
咱们两个就都得死
if you don’t get me outta these cuffs.
快点
Come on.
弗兰克·摩西
Frank Moses.
说实话 在我心里你也算是英雄人物
You know, coming up through the ranks, you were my hero.
但是谁都有退休的时候
Given enough time, I guess everyone cracks.
是吗 弗兰克
Huh, Frank?
-你是谁 -我吗
– Who are you? – Me?
政♥府♥雇我来收集信息
I’m the guy the government hires to get information.
而且授权我使用一切手段
And I’m allowed to use any form of torture I deem fit.
你不开口 我就一直折磨莎拉
And I will torture Sarah until you speak.
说到她
Speaking of Sarah,
我特别喜欢
I love watching her
看她坐在浴缸里除毛
shave her legs in the tub.
让我想起来在刚果遇到的比利时佣兵
Kinda reminds me of these Belgian mercs I met in the Congo.
不开口他们就剥皮
They would skin people alive to get them to talk.
你知道从哪开始剥起吗
And do you know where they started?
猜猜
Guess.
脚踝啊 和莎拉除毛一样
At the ankles. Just like your Sarah.
那么
So…
你是把我想知道的说出来
you either give me the information that I need to know…
还是看我把你心爱的姑娘剥了皮
or I’m gonna fillet your girl from head to toe with no mercy.
好样的
Awesome.
退休了身手还不赖 但是你面对
Pretty good for a retired guy. But are you…
1 2 3 4 5 6
1-2-3-4-5-6…
7个人 还带着手铐 能行吗
7-on-1 cuffed with no weapon good?
王八
Son of a…
快走 快走
Go. Go, go, go!
打中他 但是别杀他
Shoot him, but don’t kill him.
算了 杀了他吧 分散扫射
All right, kill him. Spray it up.
弗兰克 最后一次机会
Frank, this is your last chance.
开火
Fire.
进去
Get in there! Go!

Shit.
马文
Marvin!
你要把我弄疯了
You’re driving me crazy!
钥匙带来了
I brought the key.
你装死
You faked your death.
-该走了 -快走
– Gotta go. – Let’s go.
该走了
Gotta go.
你知道我有多难受吗
You have no idea what you put me through!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God, you’re okay.
什么
No!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
马文把我从安全屋带来的
Marvin brought me. From the house.
你们都疯了吗
Has everybody lost their mind?
马文 不能把姑娘带到这来
Marv, you don’t bring a girl like that here.
我得看看你有没有事啊
I had to see if you were okay, didn’t I?
亲爱的
Honey!
-我觉得 -什么
– I thought… – What?
还记得以前说的
Remember when we had that
要保持低调的事吗
conversation about how you were gonna lay low?
我的低调你管不着
You don’t get to tell me when to lay.
我不是要求你
I mean, I’m not saying that.
停 别说 别说
Stop. Just don’t. Just don’t… No.
你生我的气了吗
You’re mad at me now?
你这是拿我当大花瓶
You treat me like a China doll.
弗兰克 我给你点关于女人的建议吧
Frank, can I give you a little advice about women?
不行 不听
No! Absolutely not!
你要扪心自问
Listen, you gotta ask yourself,
这么漂亮的姑娘为什么跟了你
what is a girl like that doing with a guy like you?
不是因为你长得帅
It ain’t for your looks.
再说话我就崩了你 还要疼死你
You know, I will shoot you. I will shoot you in the liver.
冒 浪 危 活
A, r, d, a.
你们能一起分享的
Adventure, romance, danger,
冒险 浪漫 危险 活动
activities you can share as a couple.
你敢骗我
It’s about you lying to me.
弗兰克
Frank…
葬礼上你为我哭 我很感动
I was very touched that you cried at my funeral.
哪有
That’s not true.
我没哭
I didn’t cry at your funeral.
我不是哭鼻子的人
I’m no crier.
96小时之前 有人在网上发布了份文件
Ninety-six hours ago, somebody posted a document on the Internet
说咱们两个79年
that said you and I took part in an operation
参加了个什么龙葵行动
called Nightshade back in ’79.
所以你才装死吗
That’s why you fake died?
是啊 这事都传开了
Yeah. The chatter went through the roof.
也就是说大伙都以为
So everybody’s after you
你知道些你其实不知道的事
for something they think you know
所以都要追杀你
that you don’t even know at all?
天哪 蜘蛛哎
Oh, my God! Spiders!
亲爱的 你要去藏起来 藏到我不知道的地方
Honey, you need to go to ground and it’s best I don’t know where.
我哪也不去
Yeah, I’m not going anywhere.
只用现金 不打电♥话♥
Cash only. No calls.
不联♥系♥别人
No contacts.
谢谢
Thanks. Look…
你在外面风流
I’m not hanging out in some bunker
跟暗黑国际女子天团拯救世界
while you slink around and save the planet
我可不愿意躲在地下
with dusky international femme fatales.
什么暗黑
Dusky?
又暗又黑
Dark, smoldering.
我知道什么意思
I know what it means, Marvin.
有你在这 我就没法有心思
It’s hard to be the kinda person I have to be right now
去做我该做的 去拯救世界
and do the kinda things that I’m going to have to do while you’re here.
这对我们两个都好
This is gonna be good for us.
这是干什么
What are we doing?
面对现实吧 警♥察♥小哥 你那套不管用了
Let’s face it, Columbo, things were getting a little stale.
妈咪在饭桌上给了爹地一耳光哟
Wow. Mommy just slapped Daddy at the dinner table.
后备箱里有人吗
Is there a human being in the trunk?
谁啊 马文
Who is it, Marvin?
军情局的一个副局长
He’s a Senior Director of Military Intelligence.
我一直在祸害他
I’ve been caramelizing his onions for a couple of days.
怎么祸害
Caramelizing how?
三板迷幻药还有一堆老鼠
With three tabs of acid and a lot of rats.
五角大楼
死了11个人
Eleven people dead.
5个是FBI
Five FBI.
国防部长还要我们解释
And the Sec:Def wants a briefing?
我找你是来摆平这事的
You were brought in to contain this.
冷静点
Calm down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!