为什么要我回电♥话♥
Why did I have to return your call?
杰夫 不要告诉我又有什么凶手
Don’t louse up my night with another mad killer stuffing a grisly trunk…
听我说 听我说 丽莎被捕了
Listen to me! Lisa’s in jail. She got arrested.
-你的丽莎 -对
– Your Lisa? – My Lisa.
你真该亲眼看看 她刚才溜进了索沃德的公♥寓♥
You should have seen her. She got into Thorwald’s apartment,
但他突然回来
but then he came back and the only way
我只能叫警♥察♥来
I could get her out was to call the police.
-我说过 -我知道 她去找证据
– I told you… – I know. She went in to get evidence,
而且找到了
and she came out with evidence.
-例如 -例如索沃德太太的结婚戒指
– Like what? – Like Mrs. Thorwald’s wedding ring. That’s like what.
如果她还活着 应该带着它 不是吗
If that woman was alive, she’d be wearing that ring, right?
-可能吧 -可能 这是事实
– A possibility. – “A possibility?” It’s a fact.
他昨晚杀了一条狗
He killed a dog last night because
因为狗在花坛里挖东西
the dog was scratching around in the garden.
知道为什么
You know why?
他在花坛里埋了东西 狗嗅到了
Because he had something buried in that garden that the dog scented.
比如说一块干火腿骨头
Like an old ham bone?
我不知道
I don’t know what pet names Thorwald had for his wife.
但我可以告诉你
But I’ll tell you this:
他雨夜出门 箱子里装着的
All those trips at night with that metal suitcase…
绝不是推销样品
He wasn’t taking out his possessions,
那些东西还在公♥寓♥里
because his possessions are still in the apartment.
-也许是干火腿骨头 -对 切成一块块的
– You think perhaps it was old “ham bone?” – Yep, in sections.
还有 他打的电♥话♥都是长途
I’ll tell you something else. All the telephone calls he made were long distance.
如果他妻子到达梅利斯维尔的当天
If he called his wife long distance on the day she left,
他们通了电♥话♥
after she arrived in Merritsville,
为什么她还寄明信片报平安
why did she write a card to him saying she arrived in Merritsville?
为什么
Why did she do that?
他们带丽莎去哪儿了
Where’d they take Lisa?
第六分局
Precinct six.
我叫人去保她了
I sent somebody over with the bail money.
-不必了 我会处理的 -好的
– Maybe you won’t need it. I’ll run it down, Jeff. – All right.
快点 这家伙知道被监视了
Hurry up, will you? This fellow knows he’s being watched.
他不会坐以待毙的 快点
He’s not gonna wait around forever. Hurry up.
如果长途电♥话♥属实 我们会逮捕他的
If that ring checks out, we’ll give him an escort.
-再见 杰夫 -再见
– So long, Jeff. – So long.
喂 汤姆 我想索沃德跑了 我没看见
Hello, Tom. I think Thorwald’s left. I don’t see…
喂
Hello?
你想怎么样
What do you want from me?
你的朋友 那女孩 本来可以告发我
Your friend, the girl, could have turned me in.
为什么她不说
Why didn’t she?
你想要什么 要钱吗 我没钱
What is it you want, a lot of money? I don’t have any money.
说话呀
Say something.
说话呀 你要什么
Say something! Tell me what you want!
能把戒指还给我吗
Can you get me that ring back?
-不 -让她拿回来
– No. – Tell her to bring it back.
不行 现在在警♥察♥那儿
I can’t. The police have it by now.
丽莎 多尤
Lisa! Doyle!
出什么事了
What was that?
看 在那 他们打起来了
Look! Look over at that apartment! They’re fighting!
看 他要把他扔出窗外了
Look, he’s throwing him out the window!
多尤
Doyle!
克里尔 把枪给我
Creele, give me your.38!
对不起 杰夫 我来晚了
I’m sorry, Jeff. I got here as fast as I could.
别碰着他 把我楼上的药箱拿来
Mr. Jefferies… Don’t let anybody touch him. Get my medical bag upstairs.
丽莎 亲爱的 如果你出了事
Lisa, sweetie, if anything had happened to you…
噢 别说了 我没事
Oh, shut up.
我以你为荣
I’m all right. Gee, I’m proud of you.
现在可以下搜查令了吧
You got enough for a search warrant now?
-噢 当然 -多尤中尉
– Oh, yeah, sure. – Lieutenant Doyle?
-什么 -他没事吧
– Yeah? – Is he okay?
-还活着 -索沃德要带我们去游东河了
– He’s alive. – Thorwald’s ready to take us on a tour of the East River.
他说了花坛里埋了什么吗
Did he say what was buried in the flower bed?
说了 他说小狗太好奇了 所以把它挖起来了
Yeah. He said the dog got too inquisitive, so he dug it up.
现在 在公♥寓♥里的帽盒里
It’s in a hat box over in his apartment.
-想看吗 -不 谢谢
– You want look? – No, thanks.
一块也不想看
I don’t want any part of her.
希望会成功 这是第一版
I hope it’s gonna be a hit. This is the first release.
我很想听
I’d love to hear it.
这曲子对我来说太重要了
I can’t tell you what this music has meant to me.
别跳 再来一遍
Don’t jump. Let’s try it again, puppy.
乖乖的
Stay still. Stay.
-斯坦利 -哈罗 亲爱的
– Stanley! – Hello, baby.
天啊 你还真有军人的模样
My, the army stuck with you.
我饿了
The army’s made me hungry.
冰箱里有什么吃的
What do you got in the icebox to eat?
天啊 回家真好呀
Boy, it’s good to be home.
如果你早说要辞职
If you had told me you’d quit your job,
我才不会嫁给你呢 噢 宝贝 别说了
we wouldn’t have gotten married. Oh, honey, come on.
翻越喜马拉雅
时尚杂♥志♥BAZZAR