Oh, yeah.
我和几个哥们有天晚上看见他了
My buddies and I saw him the other night,
他跳舞来着
and he dances.
-你是说跳舞吗 -没错
– Did you say “Dances”? – You heard me.
他和那个小孩赛前跳舞热身
He dances pre-fight with this little kid,
观众爱死他们了
and the crowd went nuts for these two.
先把这噱头放一放
You put the gimmick aside for a second,
我手里有张单子 写着被他击败的对手
and I’m holding here a list of the bots he’s beaten.
混乱 华尔街 独眼杰克
Chaos. Wall Street. One-Eyed Jack.
连本带利
查理
这上头没一个孬种 是吧
No slouches on that list, right?
阿童木跟他们全打过 把他们全打败了
Atom’s fought them all, beat them all.
我跟你说 这个机器人步伐极快
I’m telling you, Tommy, this bot is fast!
他会躲开那些大个子的拳头 太厉害了
He escapes shots from these bigger bots, it’s insane!
毫无疑问 听我说 听众朋友们
No doubt. I’m telling you, listeners,
记住这个名字
you remember this name
阿童木 没错 A-T-O-M
Atom. That’s right, A-T-O-M.
这个机器人前途无量
This bot is one to watch.
-干的漂亮 -多谢 多谢
– Awesome fight, sir. – Thanks, thanks.
打得漂亮
Great fight.
-你们让比赛值回票价 -谢谢
– You guys put on a good show. – Thanks.
我们想邀请你们去打场比赛
We’d like to invite you to fight on our card,
维珍全美系列赛 底特律赛区 周五晚
Virgin America Spectrum Detroit, Friday night.
好的 那是世界机器人♥拳♥击锦标赛
Right. That’s a WRB…
是冠军联赛
That’s a League fight.
如假包换 怎么样 伙计们
Damn right it is. What do you say, fellas?
准备参赛吗
You ready for the show?
就等这一天呢
Heck, yeah.
这是正式赛前的比赛 但也属于联赛
It’s the undercard, but it’s still a League fight.
我希望你放松 你要放轻松
I just want you to be relaxed. I want you to be relaxed.
别崩溃了 别给我吓得屁滚尿流的
No freaking out. Don’t get all freaky-deaky on me.
你要是吓傻了 这事就完蛋了
You go freaky-deaky, this whole thing can go south.
干什么事都得乐在其中 自娱自乐
Whatever you do, have fun, have fun.
自娱自乐 明白吗
You got to have fun, you understand me?
我们要是在赛场上崩溃了
We’ve come too far to get out there
搞砸了 我们就白来了
and freak out and blow this whole thing.
我们要乐在其中 绝不崩溃
We’re going to have fun, and we’re going to not freak out!
我们要放轻松 骗过他
We’re going to stay loose, and we’re just going to bam him.
我一辈子都想打进这个比赛 我们要
I’ve spent my whole life waiting to get here. We’re going to…
我跟你说 相信我不能崩溃 明白吗
I tell you what. Trust me when I say no freaking out. You got it?
-我明白 -很好
– I got it. – Good.
你们被邀请进入拉莫科娃套间 请跟我来
You have been invited to Lemkova Suite. Follow me, please.
什么玩意 再说一遍
What was that? One more time.
拉莫科娃套间 宙斯套间
Lemkova Suite. Zeus Suite.
当然 好的 去冠军套间 走
Sure. Yeah. Let’s head up to the champ’s suite. Sure.
先生们 我是法勒·拉莫科娃
Gentlemen, I’m Farra Lemkova.
在下查理·肯顿
Yeah. I’m Charlie Kenton, and…
这位 当然了 就是达克·马西多
And this, of course, is Tak Mashido.
我的天哪 那是达克·马西多
Holy shit. It’s Tak Mashido.
我了解你们今晚有一场非常重要的比赛
I know you have a very important fight tonight,
所以我就直说了
so I’ll get right to it.
这招和我惯用的不太一样
It’s a little far from the action for my liking.
但是不赖 我喜欢
It’s nice. I like it, though.
干净利落 这照片拍得不错
Very nicely… Wow. That’s a great shot.
看看 你想合个影吗 您介意
Look at that. You want an autograph? Would you mind?
我想买♥♥你们的机器人
I’d like to buy your robot.
他会很适合给宙斯当陪练
He’d be useful sparring bot for Zeus.
因此我愿意出大价钱
And for that I’m willing to pay.
二十万
$200,000.
-成交 -他是非卖♥♥品
– Done. – He’s not for sale.
-当然卖♥♥ 我们绝对 -他是非卖♥♥品
– Of course he is. We can definitely… – He’s not for sale.
你们跟双头怪的
You are 15 minutes away
比赛还有十五分钟开始
from getting in the ring with Twin Cities,
他可是个邪恶的联赛机器人
a vicious League bot.
所以 听清楚
So, to be clear,
我的出价在比赛开打之前都是有效的
my offer stands until the starting bell.
好的 你也听清楚 他是非卖♥♥品
OK. And just to be clear, he’s not for sale!
现在是 永远是
Not now, not ever.
给我一分钟来搞定 好吗
Give me a minute to clear this up, OK?
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
Max! Max! Max!
放聪明点吧 我知道你爱他
Be smart. I know you love him,
但二十分钟后他就剩不下什么让你爱了
but in 20 minutes there may be nothing left to love.
-想想清楚 成交了吧 -你想清楚
– Think about it. Take the offer. – You think about it.
她为什么想买♥♥阿童木
Why does she want Atom?
因为他跟其他的机器人不一样
Because he’s different from other bots!
是 他是不一样 他更小 更弱
Yeah, he’s different. He’s smaller, weaker,
-而且他会输得很惨 -他是个拳击手
– and he’s going to get his ass kicked. – He’s a boxer.
我们教会他打拳击 你教会他打拳击
We taught him to box. You taught him to box!
-那是有价值的 -我也觉得他有价值
– That’s worth something. – I think it is, too.
我觉得他值二十万 整整二十万啊
I think it’s worth 200 grand. Two hundred grand.
我能跟你耗一晚上
We can go round and round this all night long.
看着我
Look at me.
但是我不会卖♥♥掉他
But it’s not going to happen.
我还得去参加比赛呢
I got a fight to get to.
女士们先生们 今夜
Ladies and gentlemen, tonight,
铁甲钢拳冠军赛的胜出者
the march towards the Real Steel Championship
将晋级底特律赛区的
makes its way through Detroit’s
维珍全美系列赛
Virgin America Spectrum!
今晚的开场比赛 第一场垫场赛的选手
Kicking off the evening, in our first undercard,
是双头暴君
the two-headed tyrant,
双头怪
Twin Cities!
他的对手是第一次参加职业比赛的
Opposing Twin Cities, in his first professional fight,
黑♥马♥
hailing from parts unknown,
阿童木
Atom!
-跳得好 老大 -谢了
– Nice work, boss. – Thanks.
-你把他调成战斗模式了吗 -当然
– Did you switch him to fight mode? – Of course.
这家伙可不好对付
This bot is tough to put down.
阿童木应付得来
Atom can do it.
往那看
Look over there.
看见那两个摆弄操纵杆和仪表板的极客了吗
You see those geeks with the joysticks and consoles?
他们控制那个机器人的所有活动
They’re controlling everything their bot does.
他们监控他的系统
They’re monitoring his systems,
见他所见的体育场环境 比赛走向等等
seeing what he sees, stadium, feeds of the fights, everything.
这跟我们以前参加的地下
This is not like the underground
手动遥控机器人比赛不一样
handheld remote bots we’ve been fighting.
这是联赛 记住这点
This is the League. Stand on that.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
打得聪明点 有耐心 然后祈祷
We fight smart, we be patient. And pray.
说真的 祈祷吧
Seriously, pray.
准备好了吗
Ready!
-准备好了吗 -手举起来
– Ready! – Hands up.
选手准备就绪 开始
Fighters ready! Fight!
上吧
Engage.
闪开 右手拳 后倾 右 左
Slip! Right! Lean back. Right, left!
掩护自己
Cover up!
闪避 左臂挥拳
Duck! Left roundhouse!
妈的
Damn it.
左倾 右倾 掩护 掩护
Lean left! Lean right! Cover up! Cover up!
-怎么回事 -他挨了太多下了
– What’s going on in there? – He’s taking too many hits.
把手举起来
Get your hands up!
从那死角里出去 动起来
Get out of that corner! Move!
查理 快点
Come on, Charlie.
他会死在这的 告诉他该怎么做
He’s getting killed in there! Tell him what to do!
这家伙有俩脑袋
That guy’s got two heads,
打赢我们一步之遥 而且没有盲点
a foot of reach on us, and no blind spot.
他肯定有弱点 找到它
He’s got to have a weakness. Find it!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
右肩 右肩 弱点在右肩
Right shoulder, right shoulder, right shoulder! He’s got a tell!
每次他挥右拳
He’s got a hitch in his
他的肩都猛拉一下
shoulder every time he throws that right bomb!
我们搞定他 看见了吗 又来了