会让你吓得屁滚尿流
fight this robot would make you pee your pants.
很好 带它去比赛吧
Excellent. Get him a fight.
顽固的小孩
Stubborn kid.
惊讶啊惊讶
Surprise, surprise.
我们去走走
Let’s take a walk.
你能听懂我说话吗
Can you understand me?
别担心 我会替你保守秘密
Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me.
塔立的健身房♥ 拳击馆
你认识查理很久了
You’ve known Charlie a long time.
太久了 我们在这个健身房♥里一起长大
Too long. We both kind of grew up in this gym.
我爸爸是他的教练
My dad, he trained him.
那是他们 那是查理
That’s them. That’s Charlie.
-他怎么样 -作为拳击手吗
– What was he like? – As a boxer?
-任何方面 -他是个人物
– As anything. – He was something.
他很瘦 很顽强
He was lean, tough.
永不放弃 无所畏惧
No quit, no fear.
过来 我想给你看点东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
我留了这份2007年的菲尼克斯报
I have this newspaper article from Phoenix 2007
查理和顶级挑战者尼科·坦迪比赛
when Charlie fought Nico Tandy, the top contender.
你参加了尼科·坦迪那场比赛吗
You were at the Nico Tandy fight?
是的 查理本来是要打垫场赛
I was. Charlie was supposed to be a warm-up fight,
让对方轻松取胜的
an easy win.
尼科本以为获胜轻而易举 但是
Nico wasn’t even supposed to break a sweat, but…
没人告诉查理这是热身赛
…nobody told Charlie that,
结果他不停的攻向对手
so he just kept coming and coming at him.
看看这个
Check this out.
说的就是查理
That’s Charlie.
伊始 尼科未料到无名小卒竟如此勇猛
First, Nico couldn’t believe the balls on this nobody.
但在查理的猛攻下
But Charlie kept coming,
尼科流露出畏惧的神色
and that’s when Nico looked scared.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Really.
他把尼科耍的团团转
He was toying with Nico.
这名世界第二的一流选手
The top contender, number two in the world,
查理对付他却游刃有余
and Charlie was dancing with him.
那晚查理的身型飘忽不定
Charlie was floating inches off the canvas that night.
他像鬼魂一样
He was like a ghost.
尼科甚至都无法看清他
Nico couldn’t even see him.
我能
I could.
他帅呆了
He was beautiful.
他帅呆了
He was beautiful.
然后呢 查理打败尼科·坦迪了吗
So what happened? Did Charlie beat Nico Tandy?
没有 第十二回合尼科·坦迪两次击倒了我
No, Nico Tandy put me on my ass in the 12th round. Twice.
第二次我起不来了 时间到了
Second time for good. Lights out.
你带着比分领先优势
You were ahead on the scorecards
进入第十二回合
going into the 12th round.
尼科·坦迪打到了我
Nico Tandy rung my bell
并且在随后的三年里
and went on to be the
以不败战绩成为了世界冠军
undefeated world champ for the next three years.
他把你打倒了吗
He knocked you out?
是的 就像打到其他家伙一样
Yeah. So did a lot of guys.
你也打到过很多人
You knocked a lot of guys out, too.
-24负19胜 -这算什么战绩啊
– 24 and 19. – It’s not exactly a career.
但每次都进入到淘汰赛
But every fight a knockout.
是呀
Yeah.
无论输赢 身体不倒 比赛不止
Win or lose, fight’s not over till someone’s on the mat.
身体不倒 比赛不止
Till someone’s on the mat.
你老爸这样教导我
Your old man taught me that.
你当然是他教出来的
Damn straight he taught you that.
你还和谁交过手
Who else did you fight?
去把你的东西整理好
Go get your stuff together.
不需要 你打过冠军争夺赛吗
I don’t need to. Did you fight for the title?
你要去
Yeah, you do.
我们一小时后出发 去整理吧
We leave in an hour. Go.

Wow. Here.
你留着吧
Keep it.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
我喜欢这孩子
I like that kid.
他也喜欢你
He likes you.
-查理我昨天的话 -不 不用多说
– Charlie, what I said yesterday was… – No, nothing more to say.
我今晚打算出发去亚特兰大
I’m heading off to Atlanta tonight
看看能否找到合伙人
to see if I can get a partner
或者凑点钱弄个新机器人
or raise money to get a new bot.
这是你希望的 不是吗 让我走
That’s what you wanted, right? Me gone?
对 我就是这样想的
Yeah, that’s what I wanted.
好吧
Ok.
快看
Look.
冠军在这 宙斯就在这
The champ is here. Zeus is here.
是的
Yeah.
宙斯 与这怪兽♥交♥手
Zeus! No one has ever gone
没有人能挺过两回合 两回合
two rounds with this monster. Two rounds!
这位冠军今晚要为他的
The champ puts his Real Steel
铁甲钢拳桂冠之名而战
world championship belt on the line tonight.
他的双拳可不是做做样子的
He just may have a real fight on his hands.
宙斯 史上最伟大的机器人♥拳♥手
Zeus, greatest robot boxer of all time.
故事讲完了 晚安
Ever. End of story. Good night!
-太酷了 这太酷了 -什么
– So cool. It’s so cool. – What?
听着 我要去找费恩
Listen up. I got to go find Finn.
我要你待在这儿
I want you to stay in this area.
请为冠军让下路 宙斯来了
Out of the way. Champ coming through. Zeus coming through.
让一下 让一下 让冠军过去
Move, move. Champ coming through.
法勒·拉莫科娃 宙斯团队父女组合之女
Farra Lemkova, daughter behind the father/daughter Zeus team.
人们说你父亲负责经济支持
They say your father’s the money
而你是宙斯的灵魂
and you are the mind behind Zeus.
你太客气了
You’re very kind,
但我向你保证
but I assure you,
宙斯的灵魂是伟大的达克·马西多
the mind behind Zeus belongs to the great Tak Mashido.
是什么让这位隐居的天才
What did it take to lure the reclusive genius, former boy wonder
曾经的青年才俊
and arguably the most important
该运动史上最有价值的机器人设计师
bot designer in the history of the sport
重现江湖呢
out of retirement?
你何不亲自问问他本人呢
Why don’t you ask him yourself?
这是达克·马西多最伟大的作品吗
Is this Tak Mashido’s greatest creation?
宙斯实现了自主控制
Zeus is autonomous
并且可以在战斗中不断的得到提升
and constantly evolving during a fight.
他通过自适应操作系统
With his adaptive operating system,
可以识别不同模式
he recognizes patterns
并即时更新战斗程序
and rewrites his fight code instantaneously.
我想代表自己和那边的乔·希克斯帕克问一下
For myself and Joe Sixpack out there,
你是说宙斯
are you saying that Zeus…?
我是说无论在赛场上发生什么
I’m saying that no matter what happens in that ring…
比赛的结果都是一样的
…the result of any fight is inevitable.
被宙斯盯上
What Zeus sees…
就死定了
…he kills.
太帅了
Sweet.
我绝对不会和你做生意
I’m never going into business with you.
我只需要一会儿时间
I just need a break here.
你有一辆老式机器人卡车停在外面
You got that old bot truck out there.
里面总有些存货
You always got something in there.
是一个老式拳击机器人 不值几个钱
I got an old sparring bot, ain’t worth the paint left on it.
我能做什么
What am I supposed to do with that?
动物园 带它去动物园
The Zoo. Take him to the Zoo.
明天那有比赛
They fight there tomorrow.
即使是我也不会去动物园出洋相
Even I wouldn’t be caught dead at the Zoo.
我只需要借点钱
I just need a little loan.
什么
What?
你说真的吗 查理
You’re serious, Charlie?
借点钱而已
A loan.
两百 几百都行 随便你
Couple hundred. Few hundred. Whatever you got.
你知道我很在行
You know I’m good for it.
我了解你
I know you,
就像我喜欢你一样 哥们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!