因为钱的驱使
Because the money moved on.
大家想看更多的残杀 更血腥的表演
People wanted more carnage, more show.
巴西人的地下组织汇集了一切
You had the whole Brazilian underground,
格雷西 马沙杜
the Gracies, the Machados,
柔道 泰拳 在这中间有上千种种类
jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai, and a thousand styles in between.
五花八门的拳击
Full-on ground-and-pound.
-看这个 -那是什么
– Look at this. – What’s that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
还不错 很好的零件
Not bad. Good spot.
仍然是人类拳击 人类的身体
You still had human fighters, human bodies,
你就不能带给大家他们所期待的东西
so you couldn’t give the people what they really wanted:
那种身临其境的 无拘无束的暴♥力♥
True, no-holds-barred violence.
下一个合理的推进
The next logical step,
就是让人类退出 让机器人彼此残杀
get the humans out of there and let the machines kill each other.
你怀念以前吗
Do you miss it?
-拳击 你怀念吗 -当心
– Boxing. Do you miss it? – Careful.
什么 我想知道
What? I want to know.
当心 你在悬崖边上了
Careful, you’re on a cliff.
下面很深 如果你摔下去了 你一定会
That’s a long way down. If you fell, you’d definitely…
查理 救救我
Charlie, help me!
查理
Charlie!
-查理 -麦克斯 麦克斯
– Charlie! – Max! Max!
麦克斯
Max!
-不要动 -一个机器人的手抓住了我
– Try not to move! – I’m on some sort of robot arm.
等等 放松 把手给我 慢慢地给我
Wait! Just easy, easy. Give me your hand. Nice and easy.
非常慢 很好 别向下看 看着我
Very slowly. Good. Don’t look down. Look at me. Look at me.
就是这样 我抓到你了 你不要害怕
That’s it! I’ve got you! You don’t have to be scared.
我抓住你了
I got you!
-还很远 -没关系 我抓住你了
– It’s so far! – It’s OK. I got you.
把另外一只手给我 慢点
Give me your other hand. Nice and slow.
慢慢地把你另外一只手给我
Just give me your other hand very slowly.
往回伸 使劲伸
Reach back. Come on. Reach!
看着我 我们一起共渡难关
Look at me. We’re going to do this together.
你和我 看着我 就是这样
You and me. Just look at me. That’s it.
一 二 三
One… two… three!
就是这样 我抓住你了 我抓住你了
That’s it. I got you! I got you. I got you. I got you.
你安全了 你安全了
You’re safe. You’re safe.
我抓住你了
All right, I got you.
-你还好吗 -很好
– You all right? – Yeah.
过来 放轻松 放轻松
Come here. Easy. Easy.
你还好吗
You all right?
-你还好吗 -没事
– You all right? – Yeah.
我告诉过你这里很危险
I told you it was dangerous.
当心点 我们还在悬崖边上
Careful. We’re still on the edge here.
查理 我觉得这里有一个完整的机器人
Charlie, I think there’s a whole robot in there.
那又怎么样 我们走 快点
So what? Let’s go. Come on.
我要带上他 他救了我的命
I’m taking him with me. He saved my life.
他没有救你的命 我救了你的命 我们走
He did not save your life. I saved your life. Let’s go.
把推手带过来
Just bring the cart to the edge.
我要用绞盘把它拉出来
I’ll use the winch to get him out.
你想要一堆垃圾
You want that piece of junk?
你自己去推车 我要离开这里了
You get the cart yourself. I’m through here.
这就是超恶男子的残骸了吗
This is what’s left of Noisy Boy?
对
That’s it.
他的头给撞击宫殿的前门
His head does make a nice addition
当装潢了
to the front of the Crash Palace.
-这并不可笑 -我们再做一个机器人
– It’s not funny. – Let’s get a robot, you and me.
好主意 你破产了 我也快了
Good idea. You’re broke. I’m almost there myself.
你毁掉了了最好的的一次机会
You destroyed the best shot you had.
我们可以再建一个
We’ll put one together.
你在这方面很有才华 这里有很好的材料
You’re brilliant at this. There’s good stuff here.
-这里什么也没有 -这里 看
– There’s nothing here. – There is. Look.
这些只是些垃圾 垃圾
All your junk is… it’s junk.
你甚至都不能再去参加比赛了
You’re not even in the game anymore.
-都是些垃圾 -我听到了 是垃圾
– It’s all garbage. – I heard you. It’s garbage.
别对我大声讲话
Don’t get loud with me.
-这都怪你 -什么意思
– You’re your problem. – What’s that supposed to mean?
我为你做的够多了
I have been here for you a long time.
台前 幕后
In the ring, out of the ring,
看你折腾到这一步 我累了
and the whole ugly spiral down, and I’m tired.
我父亲倾其所有
My father invested everything
投入到你的搏斗事业 我们爱…
he had in your fight career. We loved…
他对你视如已出 这里就是他的家
He loved you like family. And this is his home.
我努力维持不让它垮掉 那就是我的计划
I’m just trying not to let it die. That’s my plan.
你的计划是什么
What’s yours?
你该放弃了吧
You’re done, right?
你终于要放弃了吧
You’re finally done?
因为我他妈的肯定不干了 查理
Because I sure as hell am, Charlie.
我一无所有了
I got nothing left.
好吧
All right.
也许这里有些东西
Maybe there’s something here.
这个机器人是那孩子昨晚带回来的
This robot the kid brought in last night.
你愿意帮我看看它吗
Would you look at it for me?
拜托了
Please?
我以前从来没见过这种类型的机器人
I’ve never seen anything like it before.
它是第二代 但几乎绝产了
He’s Generation Two, but barely.
我找到了适合它的电池
I found a power cell that fits him,
可以用旧型的第二代摇控器控制它
and I hooked him up to this old G-2 remote.
你可以让它动动 但它没什么用了
You can move him around, but he’s crap.
也许我可以为它安排拳击比赛 赚几千块
Maybe I can get a sparring gig for him, make a few hundred bucks.
别妄想了
Stop.
它是我的机器人
It’s my robot!
我花了半宿才把它从那里拖出来 它是我的
It took me half the night dragging him out of there. He’s mine.
它是你的吗 好吧
He’s yours? Yeah.
但装它身上的零件是我的
But the parts we’re putting in him are mine!
你们两个笨蛋在争夺它之前
You idiots should least see if he powers up
至少先看看它能否通电启动吧
before you fight over him.
你怎么回事
What happened to you?
当心 后退
Watch out. Stay back.
看起来它还有模仿功能 非常罕见
Looks like he’s got a shadow function. That’s pretty rare.
它可以摸拟你们的动作 并记忆存储
He can mime your movements and store them in memory.
-还有什么我们可以用的东西吗 -不太多
– Is there anything here we could use? – Not much.
那里有个水桶
There’s a bucket…
是我用来洗车的
There’s a bucket I use to wash the truck.
用它给机器人洗洗 它太难闻了
Use it and clean him up. He smells like crap.
给它洗的时候你自己也洗洗 臭死了
Wash yourself off, too, while you’re at it. You stink.
我将它调成遥控的了 非常简单
I switched him to remote. It’s pretty basic.
只要用这个开关来控制它走路
Just use the toggles here to steer him and walk him.
-你玩电子游戏吧 -当然
– You play video games, right? – Of course.
同理 只不它是个有上千磅重的机器人
Same idea, only this one’s a thousand-pound robot.
酷
Cool.
阿童木
“Atom.”
它叫阿童木 我们可以让它参加比赛吗
His name is Atom. Can we get him a fight?
我觉得它以前不是一个拳击型机器人
I don’t think he was ever a boxing robot.
它是第二代 建于2014年初期
He’s a G-2, built in early 2014.
它过去是一个拳击训练机器人
He was a sparring bot.
他们建这样的机器人
They must have built robots like this one
一定是用来给其它战斗类型机器人陪练的
that could mirror the fighting style of any other robot.
好吧 那么我们可以让它参加比赛吗
OK, so can we get him a fight?
你没听我说吗 它是一个拳击训练机器人
Are you not listening? He’s a sparring bot.
建它是为了挨打
Built to take a lot of hits,
但是永远不能承受真正的打斗
but never dishing out any real punishment.
你可以把它拆掉 按部件卖♥♥了
You could always sell him off for parts.
你就不能让它参加一次比赛吗
Can’t you get him a fight?
“为什么你不能让它参加一次比赛”
“Why can’t you get him a fight?”
天啊 你还没完没了了
God, you don’t quit, do you?
你想让我把它
You want me to put him
放在职业拳击赛场去找死吗
in some bottom-rung scrap-fest to the death?
我看到你在撞击宫殿里害怕的样子了
I saw how scared you were at Crash Palace.
让你机器人比赛的地方
The places that would let you