We got him! See? Here it comes again!
闪避 转回来 滑向右侧 挥拳
Duck! Spin! Slide left! Roundhouse!
一 二
One, two!
后退 后退 后退 右倾
Backstep. Backstep. Backstep. Lean right.
上啊 查理 干掉他
Come on, Charlie! Get in there!
我们得贴近他让他打不着
Got to get in close where he can’t use that size and reach on us!
打他身体左侧 身体右侧 身体左侧
Left to the body! Right to the body! Left to the body!
这招有用
Yeah, it’s working!
蹲低位 左右左出拳
Stay downstairs! Left, right, left!
这些程序模式罢♥工♥了
These program modes aren’t working.
左拳 右勾拳 溜开
Left! Right hook, slip!
右上钩拳 左上钩拳
Right uppercut! Left uppercut!
向左闪避 右拳还击
Duck left. Counter right!
-干掉他 阿童木 -看我的绝招
– Get him, Atom! – Here comes the Charlie Special.
三拳组合打他躯干 退 进 还击
Three-punch combo to the body! Out! In! Counter!
-二一二 -二一二
– Two-one-two! – Two-one-two.
跟紧他 击打右侧
Stay on him! Lunging right!
别放过他 击打躯干 直接打头
Don’t let him go. Right to the body! Straight right to the head!
系统崩溃了
We got a systems crash!
干掉他 阿童木
Get him, Atom!
别这样 天哪
This is not happening, man.
-放倒他 查理 -左转
– Put him away, Charlie! – Spin left!
右转
Spin right!
干掉他
Finish him!
-上啊 -右上钩拳
– Do it! – Right uppercut!
他倒下了
He’s down!
一 二 三
One! Two! Three!
四 五 六
Four! Five! Six!
我们干掉他了 别起来
We got him. Stay down!
他输了 他输了
He’s out! He’s out!
太棒了
Yeah!
到这个角里
Corner!
过来 过来
Corner! Corner.
胜利了
Victory!
在不到一分钟的时间里 在第一轮的
In a time of one minute, 47 seconds
第四十七秒
of the first round,
阿童木击败了
Atom has defeat…
感谢大家今晚的到来
I want to thank everyone for coming out tonight!
我们来自废品场的小家伙将有机会进联赛
Our little bot from the junkyard got a shot at a League fight.
怎么样
How about that?
最后我想对不愿直呼其名的女孩说
And the last thing I want to say to a special girl who won’t be named,
法勒·拉莫科娃
Farra Lemkova.
别再企图买♥♥我的机器人
That instead of buying my robot,
用你的钱控制比赛
using your money to control this sport…
-够了 -我还没说完
– That’s it! – I’m not done.
为什么不给小个子一个更大的机会
Why not give the littlest guy the biggest shot?
我打赌你要是给他一个机会
Because I bet if you give him a shot,
他就会给你个惊喜
he’ll surprise you!
你们不想看看一个小个子
Wouldn’t you like to see a little guy
出现在铁甲钢拳冠军赛里吗
get a shot at the Real Steel Championship?
我在此向宙斯宣战
I challenge Zeus to a fight.
时间地点任您挑选
Any time, any place, anywhere!
你敢应战 我们随时奉陪
You name it! We will be there!
我们要去跟他打一场
I’m going to get us that fight!
阿童木 阿童木 阿童木
Atom, Atom, Atom…
你吃豹子胆了 怎么敢那么挑战宙斯
That was a ballsy move, you challenging Zeus like that.
话也不能那么说
That’s one thing to call it.
有的是人想看这场比赛
A lot of people would like to see that.
你说的太对了
You’re damn right they would.
听听这孩子的口气 天哪
You listening to this kid? Jeez!
-干得漂亮 伙计们 -谢谢
– Good fight, fellas. – Thanks, man.
-看这些钱 咱们庆祝庆祝 -好啊
– Look at this. Let’s celebrate. – Yeah.
三七分怎么样
All right, 70-30, right?
行啊 我七你三
Yeah, 70 for me and 30 for you.
-多好啊 -别逗了
– That’s so right. – That’s very funny.
-我就说不应该把他卖♥♥了 -得了吧
– I told you we shouldn’t have sold him. – OK. No, no, no.
我还记得呢 谁说的对
I remember now. Who’s right?
说谁说的对 说我说得对
Say who’s right. Say “Max is right.”
行 行 行
All right, all right. All right.
-团队合作嘛 -不行 我才是对的
– We’re a good team. – No, no. Max is right.
太难以置信了 谢谢你 双头怪
That was unbelievable. Thank you, Twin Cities.
-收拾好了吗 -好了
– We set? – Yeah.
-我们走吧 -查理老弟
– Let’s do it. – Charlie boy.
里奇 我还想给你打电♥话♥来着
Ricky, I was just going to call you.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
我真打算给你打电♥话♥
I actually really was going to call you.
别操心打电♥话♥这事了
Don’t worry about that.
刚刚这一战打得不赖啊
That was a heck of a fight.
恭喜你俩 很好啊
Congratulations to both of you. That was good.
打得太漂亮了 干得好 小伙子
It was an amazing fight. That was a great job, young man.
-别这样 -怎么样
– Come on, man. – What?
-你要来真的吗 -你以为我逗你玩呢
– You serious? – You thought I was joking
你以为我说我要把你打个半死是逗你玩呢
when I said I’d beat you within an inch of your life?
他以为我开玩笑呢 那可不是玩笑
He thought that was a joke. It wasn’t a joke.
我这还有个孩子呢 我把钱还你
I got a kid here. And I have your money.
问题解决了
We don’t have a problem.
我看没解决
I’m sure you do,
你我都知道这不光是钱的问题 对吧
but I think we know it’s about much more than money, don’t we?
行了 你想要多少
All right. What do you want?
两万五 三万 三万够吗
You want 25, 30? You want 30 grand?
-我这有现金 -好啊
– I got the money in cash here. – Yeah, right.
快跑 麦克斯 快跑 快跑
Let’s go! Max, go! Go, go! Run!
-跑 快点 跟上 -抓住他
– Run! Come on. Keep up, keep up! – Get him now!
跑 快跑
Run! Come on!
放开他 放开他
Get off him! Get off him!
过来
Come here!
看 里奇
Hey, Ricky.
那是他的钱 这事跟他无关
That’s his money! Leave him out of this!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
把他的钱全拿走 全拿走
Take all his money. Take it all.
你朋友是个卑鄙小人 孩子
Your friend’s a real dirtbag, kid.
他是我爸爸
He’s my father!
看来你都剩不下半条命了
Well. Looks like a little less than an inch of your life.
伙计 这一脚帮他长长记性
Well, buddy, that will teach him.
重回旧时光 查理老弟
Just like old times, Charlie boy!
我们走 伙计们
Let’s go, boys.
对不起 麦克斯 对不起
I’m sorry, Max. I’m sorry. Sorry.
-我们来这干什么 -麦克斯 是
– What are we doing here? – Max, just…
是不是法勒 是不是她给你打电♥话♥了
Is it Farra? She called you, didn’t she?
我们要和宙斯打一场了
We’re going to get the Zeus fight.
不是宙斯那帮人
It’s not the Zeus people.
我想了很多 然后
I’ve been thinking about all this, and…
麦克斯
Max!
看见你真高兴
It’s so good to see you.
-她来干什么 -你最好跟她走
– What is she doing here? – It’s better if you go with her now.
我们被打了 你就叫她过来把我接走吗
We get beat up, so you call her to come and get me?
他被打了 我告诉过你他照顾不好孩子
He’s been beat up. I told you he couldn’t take care of him!
对 我叫她来的 看看我们 一团糟
Yeah. I called her. Look at us. We’re a mess.
我们很好 她可以走了
We’re fine. She can leave!
阿童木打得很好 我们能把钱赚回来
Atom’s fighting good. We can make the money back.
查理 求你了
Charlie, please.
但是
Just…
查理 我们过得很好
Charlie, we’re doing so good.
查理 求你了 别这样
Charlie, please, no.
别 别 别
Don’t. Don’t. Don’t.
求你了 求你
Please. Please.
相信我 孩子 你跟她走更好
Trust me, kid. It’s better this way, all right?
我知道你以为你明白 可是你不懂
I know you think you know what’s right, but you don’t.
你还太小 你还不懂
You’re too young. You don’t know.
看着我 相信我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!