Don’t call here anymore, you got me?
我不想再听见你的声音了
I don’t wanna hear your voice ever again.
联络艾奇 大东 阿修 阿尔忒密斯
Contact Aech, Daito, Sho, and Art3mis.
IOI在现实世界向我下手了
IOI came for me in the real world.
他们肯定也会找你们的麻烦
They gotta be coming after you,
无论你们在哪儿
so wherever you are…
抱歉蒙住了你的眼
Sorry about the blindfold.
我的人有一点儿多疑
My guys are a little paranoid.
你再说一遍
Say that again.
我的人有一点儿多疑
My guys are a little paranoid.
阿尔忒密斯
Art3mis?
我的真名是萨曼莎
My real name is Samantha,
但没错 我是阿尔忒密斯
but yeah, I’m Art3mis.
淋浴在那边 还有干净衣服
Showers are that way, clean clothes, too.
欢迎来到抵抗军 韦德
Welcome to the rebellion, Wade.
那是IOI 那边是叠居区
That’s IOI. So the stacks are over there?
原来我们一直住得这么近
We’ve been living this close to each other the whole time?
无论是隔壁
Next door,
还是世界的某个角落 在绿洲都是一样的
around the world, it’s… it’s all the same in the OASIS.
顺便说一下
For the record,
我没有失望
I’m not disappointed.
你说过 我见到你会失望 但是
You said I… I would be disappointed when I met you, but…
我没有
I’m not.
我从出生就是这样 你不用假装哄我开心
I’ve lived with it my whole life. You don’t have to pretend.
你有一个胎记 那又怎样
You have a birthmark, so what?
我怎么会被吓到
Why would that scare me?
Z 如果我伤害了你 我很抱歉
Z, if I hurt you, I’m… I’m sorry.
没有 没事
No, it’s…
等等 你刚才叫我Z
Wait, did… did you just call me “Z”?
-天呐 我这么叫你了吗 -是啊
– Oh, my God. Did I? – I think you did.
韦德 我很抱歉
Wade, I’m sorry.
韦德 Z
Yeah, Wade, Z.
你想叫我什么都可以 我可以叫你萨姆
You can call me whatever you want. And I’ll call you Sam.

No.
萨曼莎
Uh, Samantha?
好的
Okay. Cool.
这里时间过得好慢
It’s so much slower here.
能感受到风 还有这些人
I mean, the wind, the people…
这一切
Everything.
我们都忘了在真实世界是什么样的
We forget what it’s like to be outside.
是啊
Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit!
-我想到了 -想到什么了
– I just figured it out. – Figured what out?
第二个线索 我知道是什么意思了
The second clue. I know what it means.
我们一直只看到了字面意思
We’ve been thinking about it too literally.
“未迈出的一步”
“The leap not taken,”
哈利迪没有迈出的那一步 是在说基拉
the leap Halliday didn’t take, is with Kira.
是 但是
Yeah, but… I mean,
他怪她拆散了他和莫罗
he blamed her for breaking up him and Morrow.
不 哈利迪疯狂地爱着她
No. Halliday was madly in love with her.
他本来跟基拉有机会
He had a chance with Kira.
他曾有机会吻她 但是
He had a chance to kiss her, but…
他没有迈出那一步
He didn’t take the leap.
没错 所以我们下一站去那儿
Right. So that’s where we go next.
没有迈出那一步的地方
The place where the leap wasn’t taken.
那次约会的地方
Where the date was.
在电影院
At the movies!
馆长
Hey, Curator.
我们想出了第二条线索 挑战就在这儿
We figured out the second clue. The challenge is here.
哈利迪保留了他看过的每一部电影
Halliday kept track of every movie he ever watched,
在哪一周哪一年他看过的
the week and the year he watched it,
以及看过多少遍
and how many times.
馆长 我们能看一下
Curator, can we see
2025年11月23日到27日的记录吗
November 23 to 27, 2025?
他跟基拉约会的那周
That’s the week he went on the date with Kira.
那周他看过的电影有《变蝇人》重拍版
Okay, so our options for that week are The Fly remake.
电影不错 但不适合拿来约会
Great flick, terrible date movie.
《情到深处》 这个还像样点
Say Anything… That would make sense.
我们得想想线索
We gotta remember the clue.
“一个厌恶自己创造的造物者”
“A creator who hates his own creation.”
《闪灵》
The Shining!
在哈利迪最喜欢的恐怖电影中排名十一
It’s Halliday’s 11th favorite horror film,
故事改编自史蒂芬·金的畅销小说
and it’s based on the best-selling book by Stephen King,
但作者本人非常讨厌这部电影
who hated the movie!
不要说悄悄话
Hey! No side chitchat.
我想我们找到了
I think we found it.
你们确定想去那儿吗
Are you absolutely sure you want to go here?
非常确定
Absolutely positive.
希望你们能受得了
Let’s hope you have the belly for it.
史丹利·库布里克导演
《闪灵》

Look.
倒计时
Ticking clock.
好 大约估计一下
Okay, so I’m estimating about
还有五分钟去找到钥匙
five minutes to find the key.
不过《闪灵》中有太多钥匙[线索]
Yeah, there are so many keys The Shining, though.
我们从哪儿开始
Where do we start?
我从没看过《闪灵》 真的很恐怖吗
I’ve never seen The Shining. Is it really scary?
我只敢通过手指缝”看”这部电影
Uh, I had to watch it through my fingers.
我们能想到的有 237的房♥间钥匙
Okay, so we got the key from room 237,
雪地车的钥匙
the keys to the Snowcat,
或者是影片开头他们给杰克的钥匙
or the keys they give Jack at the beginning of the movie.
如果是”未迈出的一步”
Well, if it’s “The leap not taken,”
也许这钥匙根本不是把”钥匙”
maybe the key isn’t a key at all.
我知道雪地车的钥匙在哪儿
I know where the Snowcat keys are!
不如我们分头行动
I say we split up.
拿到所有的钥匙
We get all the keys
然后到托伦斯的公♥寓♥碰头
and then we meet back at the Torrances’ apartment.
你好 丹尼
Hello, Danny.
来跟我们一起玩儿吧
Come play with us.
小姑娘们 你们知道怎么离开这儿吗
Little girls, y’all know how to get out of here?
等一下
Wait, wait!
等等 艾奇在哪儿
Wait, where’s Aech?
等等
Wait!
艾奇
Aech!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
你好 裸女 抱歉
Oh, uh, hi, naked lady. I’m sorry.
我不是故意打扰你的沐浴时光
I didn’t mean to interrupt, uh, your bath time.
我知道保养非常重要
Uh, I know self-care can be important.
但你能帮我一个忙告诉我
Uh, but can you do me a favor and tell me,
这里的出口都在哪儿吗
where are all the exits?
我是被恶搞了吗
Okay, am I being punked?
因为你有点儿太粘着我了
‘Cause you’re likin’ me a little way too much.
好吧 管他呢 来者不拒
All right, you know what? I’ma go with it.
时间快到了
Time’s running out.
Z 她是生我气了吗
Yo, Z, is Art3mis pissed at me?
老兄 我生你气了
Dude, I’m pissed at you.
你从没看过《闪灵》 对吗
You’ve never seen The Shining, have you?
你知道我讨厌恐怖片
You know I hate scary movies!
我们拿到钥匙了
We got the key.
太好了 去237房♥间
Sweet! To room 237!
我们不应该去237房♥间
We ain’t got no business goin’ to room 237!
我们应该远离那个房♥间
We should stay out!
另外那里有一个赤♥裸♥的疯子女僵尸
Plus, there was this crazy, naked zombie lady in there.
《闪灵》里没有僵尸
There are no zombies The Shining.
也许本来就不应该跟电影一样
Well, maybe it’s not supposed to be like the movie.
基拉是关键 是你说的
Kira is the key. You’re the one who said it.
我看到过一张♥基♥拉的照片
Hey, y’all. I saw a picture of Kira!
什么
Huh?
哪里
Where?
是基拉 “逃离过去”
It’s Kira. “Escape your past.”
“未迈出的一步”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!