克拉克·肯特[超人]的眼镜
Clark Kent glasses.
不用改变外形就可以隐藏你的身份
They hide your identity without changing your look.
我才不要穿
I’m not wearing that.
这太牛了
This is great.
死的时候全部装备都会爆掉
The way your inventory bursts out when you die.
人们不喜欢见血
They didn’t want any more blood.
这发生在绿洲上线前夕
This is right before the OASIS went live.
六天之前 2025年12月2日
Six days prior. December 2nd, 2025.
瞧这个
Check this out.
你知道那是谁吗
You know who that is?
那是索伦托吗
Is that Sorrento?
索伦托一开始只是个实习生
Sorrento started as an intern.
他宣称自己承学于大♥师♥
He claims he learned at the feet of the master.
就这么说服IOI给他成立了第六人军团
That’s how he convinced IOI to create the Sixers for him,
全凭他自称了解哈利迪
his Halliday knowledge.
但你要是去问奥格登·莫罗的话
But ask Ogden Morrow?
他会告诉你索伦托唯一了解的
He says the only thing Sorrento actually knew about Halliday
只有哈利迪喜欢喝什么咖啡
was how he liked his coffee.
你可以设置玩家等级
You could have, like, different tiers of accounts,
好比说黄金会员
like a gold member.
或是白银会员 铂金会员 青铜会员
A person could be silver, platinum, bronze.
就看他们付多少钱了
You know, depending on what they paid.
最高级别可以是”清水”
You know, highest one maybe being “Water”,
毕竟是绿洲
because “OASIS”, right?
拿铁真不错
Hell of a latte.
可以快进到有关哈利迪约会的那部分吗
Can you fast-forward to the stuff about Halliday’s date?
什么 哈利迪竟然有过约会
What? Halliday actually went on a date?
你俩都干什么了
So, what happened?
没什么 我就是请她来玩了
Nothing. I invited her over.
至少你要到人家名字了吧
But, did you at least get her name?
跟你说过了 基拉
Yeah. Kira, I told you,
跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样
like the character in The Dark Crystal.
那是个角色名字
That’s her gamer tag.
-她叫凯伦 -凯伦
– Karen. – Karen.
凯伦·安德伍德
Yeah, okay? Karen Underwood.
不是吧 凯伦·安德伍德
No, no. Karen Underwood,
那不是奥格登·莫罗的老婆吗
as in Ogden Morrow’s wife?
你接着看
Just watch.
所以你和凯伦·安德伍德都做了什么
So, listen, you and Karen Underwood. What’d you do?
她想去跳舞
She wanted to go dancing,
所以我们看了一场电影
so we watched a movie.
然后呢
And?
刺♥激♥的呢
Where’s the juice?
来点猛料啊
Give me some juice!
-没有刺♥激♥的啦 -不是吧
– There is no juice! – Oh, God!
等一下
Hold the phone.
哈利迪和奥格登·莫罗的老婆约会过
Halliday went on a date with Ogden Morrow’s wife?
只有一次
Just once,
那是他俩结婚很多年前的事了 但没错
years before they were even married, but yeah.
而且尽管她已经去世了
And despite that, and the fact that she died,
“基拉”这个名字
the name “Kira” is only
在哈利迪的所有资料里只出现过一次
mentioned once in all of Halliday’s journals.
这不可能
That’s not possible.
真的 你自己查
It is. Look it up.
我们刚才看到的就是她唯一出现的一次
What we just saw is the only time she’s ever mentioned.
这说不通
It makes no sense.
她是他们两人生命中重要的一员
She was an important part of both their lives.
我敢和你赌任何东西 我所有的金币
I’ll bet you anything. All my coins.
搜索”凯伦·安德伍德·莫罗”
Search “Karen Underwood Morrow.”
跟你说过了 基拉
Kira, I told you,
跟《夜魔水晶》中那个角色的名字一样
like the character in The Dark Crystal.
那是个角色名字
That’s her gamer tag.
哈利迪故意删掉了
Halliday purposely removed
除了这段以外所有提到她的部分
every mention of her except for this one.
这很奇怪 为什么
That’s weird. Why?
就好像 看见她的脸或听见她的名字
It’s like, it was just so painful for him
会让他非常痛苦
to have to see her face or hear her name.
他曾爱着她
Well, he loved her.
他不能把这件事告诉莫罗
He couldn’t tell that to Morrow.
这真悲哀 他应该告诉她自己的想法
Oh, that’s sad. He should have told her how he felt.
是啊 可他错过了机会
Yeah, well, he missed his chance.
看
Look.
我在其他场景里找到了赛车线索 但是
I found the clue to the race in the other scene, but…
我总觉得找到彩蛋最重要的线索
I’ve always felt that the biggest clue
是藏在这儿
to the contest was hidden here.
你是对的
You’re right.
我输了
I lose.
别懊恼了 馆长
Don’t sweat it, Curator.
基拉是他故事核心的玫瑰花蕊You see, Kira is the Rosebud at the center of his story.
她是最难解的谜
She’s the big mystery.
不 不 愿赌服输
No, no. A bet is a bet.
25美分 你留着吧
Oh, wow. A quarter. You can keep it.
不 你留着吧
No. You can keep it.
-你周四有空吗 -谁 我吗
– You free Thursday? – Who, me?
不 他
No, him.
我的老天 对 就是你
Oh, my God. Yes, you!
你知道烦扰星球这个地方吗
You know The Distracted Globe?
知道 那个夜店
Yeah, the dance club.
在那儿和我碰头 晚上十点
Meet me there. 10:00 P.M.
我想给你看点东西
There’s something I wanna show you.
再见
Uh, bye-bye!
她刚刚是不是约了我出去
Did she just ask me out?
我开始喜欢她了
And I was starting to like her.
好嘞
All right.
我不会这么做的
I don’t do that.
Z 我不敢相信你告诉她基拉的事了
Z, I can’t believe you told her about Kira.
怎么了 我也告诉你了
What? I told you.
你看这身怎么样
Hey, what about this?
不怎么样
No.
你有想过她可能是在利用你吗
Have you considered that Art3mis could be using you?
我说哥们儿 是她要给我线索
Hey, dude, she’s giving me a clue.
也许是我在利用她
Maybe I’m the one using her.
我是不是应该再搞得再”颤栗者”一点
Should I go more Thriller?
别
No.
朋克风
Punk?
不
No.
杜兰杜兰乐队
Duran Duran.
不
No.
我是不是看起来有点用力过猛
Does it look like I’m trying too hard?
没错 你看看你自己
Yes! Listen to yourself!
你疯狂地迷上了动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上认识的女孩
You have a massive cyber crush on this girl.
她钻进你心里只是为了看清你的想法
She’s hacking your heart to get to your head.
我知道了
I got it!
-《天生爱神》 -没错
– Buckaroo Banzai? – Yeah!
真的吗 你要穿你最爱的电影里的衣服
Really? You’re gonna wear the outfit from your favorite movie?
别这样
Don’t be that guy.
我就这样
I am that guy.
Z 你得更当心你在绿洲里碰上的人
Z, you gotta be more careful about who you meet in the OASIS.
艾奇 她懂我
Aech, Art3mis gets me.
她会懂我的打扮的
She’ll get my outfit.
彼此都心照不宣
There’s just this connection.
有时候我们甚至…
I mean, sometimes, we even…
-替对方说完话 -是的
– Finish each other’s sentences? – Yeah!
我们也这样 我们俩
We have that. Me and you.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know,
但那是因为我们是最好的朋友 兄弟
but that’s because we’re best friends, dude.
她也可能是个男的 兄弟
She could be a dude, too, dude.
拜托
Come on.
我认真的
I’m serious!
她可能是个300磅的肥宅
She could actually be a 300-pound dude
住在底特律郊区他妈妈的地下室里