It’s fucking Chucky!
快走快走
Move! Move!
快快快
Go, go, go!
机械哥斯拉
Mechagodzilla!
大东 我们现在需要你
Daito, we need you! Daito, now!
去桥那里 就现在 他被引开了
Get to the bridge. Go now, he’s distracted.
快快快
Go, go, go.
高达变身
Z
Z!
阿蒂
Arty!
快进城♥堡♥ 抢在他们之前拿下第三把钥匙
Get to the castle! Win the third key before they do!
什么声音
What is that?
他只剩30秒就要变回原型了
He’s only got 30 seconds before changing back!
大东 快撤 你还有10秒
Daito, abort, abort! You got 10 seconds!
先得彩蛋
First to the egg!
见鬼 是她
Shit, it’s her.
阿蒂 阿蒂
Arty! Arty!
Z 快进城♥堡♥
Z! Got to get to the castle!
她没离开 她还在这儿
She never left. She’s still here.
那个姑娘在作战室
The girl’s in the war room.
不不不
No, no, no.
阿修 坚持住
Sho! Hang on!
不
No!
阿蒂 交给我们吧 你得退出
Arty, we’ve got this. You need to log out.
如果这游戏真是《魔幻历险》 我们怎么还没赢
If the game is Adventure, why haven’t they won yet?
我不知道 阿蒂 阿蒂
I don’t know. Arty, Arty.
说真的 索伦托疯了 他会杀了你的
I’m serious, Sorrento’s crazy. He’ll kill you.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
那边什么都没有
There’s nothing over there.
你遇上麻烦了 是不是
You’re in trouble, aren’t you?
萨曼莎 你知道我爱你
Samantha, you know I love you.
别现在说这种话 Z
Not the time, Z.
挑战我应付得来
I can handle the challenge,
但我不能让你在现实世界中受伤
but I can’t let you get hurt in the real world.
离开IOI 在南岸跟我们碰面
Get out of IOI, and meet us at River South.
韦德 不
Wade, no.
你会原谅我这样做的 我保证
You’ll forgive me for this, I promise.
韦德 不不不
Wade, no, no, no.
振作点 第六人 快去重生
Get it together, Sixer. Back to respawn.
快走 快去
Let’s go, move.
你上
You’re in.
天啊 手雷 你肯定大出血了吧
Holy hand grenade! How much did that cost?
他们才是真要大出血
Less than it’s gonna cost them.
那是什么
What is that?
长官 他们越来越接近挑战了
Sir, the gunters are approaching the challenge.
-艾洛克 -准备就绪 长官
– i-R0k? – In position, sir.
给我准备装备
Prepare my rig.
冰还没裂 还在坚持
The ice is holding. Still going.
等等
Wait.
他想赢
He’s trying to win.
棒 我赢了
Yeah! I won.
他输了
He lost.
不是《魔幻历险》
Not Adventure.
赢得游戏的人反而输了
Everyone who wins loses.
重点不在于赢 而是在于玩
It’s not about winning. It’s about playing.
想想哈利迪的那句话
Remember Halliday’s announcement.
钥匙是看不见的
The keys are invisible,
就藏在迷宫中♥央♥的小黑屋里
and they’re hidden in a dark room that’s at the center of a maze.
《魔幻历险》这款游戏有个秘密
Well, there’s a secret in Adventure,
要破解它不是靠打赢游戏
and you don’t find it by winning.
而是在黑屋里来回游荡
You find it by wandering around in a dark room.
直到你看到隐形的方块
Until you get to the invisible dot.
知道这一点之后就很简单了
It’s pretty easy if you know what you’re doing.
真的吗
Really?
我帮你打完吧
Let me finish it for you.
这是你的最后一次机会了 韦德
It’s your last chance, Wade.
最后一次 钥匙给我
Last chance. Give me the key.
我立即往你账户里打五千万
I give you 50 million in your account right now.
为什么我要那么做
Why the hell would I ever do that?
哥们 这是毁灭之子
Dude! That’s the Cataclyst.
其实我自己并不在乎
Now, personally, I don’t care.
我巴不得再也不踏进绿洲半步
I’d just as soon never set foot in the OASIS again,
更不想面对这荒唐的一切
let alone have to deal with any of this absurdity.
但我知道哈利迪的挑战赛对你有多重要
But I know how important Halliday’s competition is to you, so…
我决不允许绿洲的未来
I will never let the future of the OASIS
落在你手中 诺兰·索伦托
rest in your hands, Nolan Sorrento.
那好吧 只需简单的三步 一
Well, that’s fine. Three easy steps. One.
等等 我还以为你在虚张声势
Wait, I thought you were bluffing.
你知道这么做我们都会死 对吧
You know that kills all of us, right?
这可是我打了十年才攒下的身家
I’ve got 10 years’ worth of shit inside of me.
最后的机会 二
Last chance. Two.
我可不要那样死掉
I’m not goin’ out like that.
这太不厚道了
That’s a camper move.
你连怎么激活它都不知道
You don’t even know how to activate an orb.
我觉得疼
Yeah, I felt those.
但这是我的世界 索伦托
But this is my world, Sorrento.
波动拳
Hadouken!
-不不不 -第三步
– No, no, no! – Step three.
不不不
No, no, no!
帮我脱掉
Get me out of this thing.
伙计们
Guys?
Z 他还活着
Z. He’s still alive!
加一条命
Extra life.
谢了 馆长
Thanks, Curator.
等等
Hold on.
所有绿洲频道的直播信♥号♥♥
Live feed in all OASIS channels.
哈利迪让所有人都观看比赛结局
Halliday’s letting everyone watch the end of the contest.
这可太哈利迪风格了
That’s so Halliday.
该死 我们试过《魔幻历险》了
God damn it, we tried Adventure.
不 我们是想取胜
No, we tried to win it.
但隐藏的房♥间并不在游戏的最后
But the hidden room isn’t at the end of the game.
应该一开始直接去找那个隐形方块
You’ve gotta go straight to the invisible dot at the start.
是她吗
Is that her?
红发 IOI制♥服♥ 不知道自己在哪里
Red hair, IOI uniform, doesn’t know what planet she’s on?
就是她
That’s her.
我是敏郎 就是大东
I’m Toshiro. You know me as Daito.
阿蒂
Hey, Arty.
我知道 跟你想的不一样吧
Yeah, I know. Not what you were expecting, huh?
对 我没想到会是部30年代末的邮政车
Yeah, I wasn’t expecting a late ’30s-model postal van.
韦德
Wade?
等等 毁灭之子不是爆♥炸♥了吗
Wait, I thought the Cataclyst went off.
你怎么还在玩
How are you still playing?
加了一条命 说来话长 抱歉我开枪打你了
Extra life, long story. Sorry I shot you.
阿修
Sho?
怎么 我还得戴个标牌 上面写
What? Do I have to wear a sign saying,
“我十一岁 先打我”吗 还是不了
“I am 11 years old, shoot me first”? No, thanks.
-来 抱一个 -忍♥者才不抱
– Dude, give me a hug. – Ninjas don’t hug!
好了 各位 都站稳抓牢
All right, everybody, hold on to somethin’.
找到你们了
Got you.
快啊 诺兰 接电♥话♥
Come on, Nolan. Pick up.
弗娜莱 最好是好消息
F’Nale, tell me something good.
我派无人机追踪他们了 马上就成功了
I’ve got a drone on their tail. I’m close.
发给我坐标
Send me coordinates.
也许你应该交给我 诺兰
Maybe you should leave this to me, Nolan.
诺兰 诺兰
Nolan? Nolan.
下车
Out.
把枪给我
Give me that.
这是怎么了
What’s goin’ on out there?
他们的游戏已经结束了 他们在看什么
The game is over for them. What are they watching?
最后一把钥匙 在直播
The final key! It’s being broadcast.
沃伦·罗宾内特为《魔幻历险》骄傲
You see, Warren Robinett was proud of Adventure.